Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: Champions League Final Day - LIVE (Season 42)

Quote Originally Posted by magic3 View Post
    How can you know which result you need tomorrow when your opponent still has a game to play?
    He will be 3 points ahead with vast GD.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Croft Original View Post
    I think I have lost the league this season with just that 2 games both watched & tried all sorts to score a goal but still finished 0-0. I thought it was the dip in moral & performance that the players get each season?
    Yeah I had a few games earlier in the league this season where I drew 0-0 (All 3 games at HOME) and just could not score for the life of us.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    He will be 3 points ahead with vast GD.
    But technically you can't put a number on GD unless you are playing the direct opponent. If he wins 10-0, then you can't lose by more than 7-0 not 17-0.. as unlikely as that is..

Quote Originally Posted by flatthg View Post
    As a small Tribute to Freddy Mercury we would like to say: Good Night, sweet dreams, we love you! Congratulations to all Cl winners, have a good night, and for europeans there might be some rain to cool down not only temperature, maybe some minds will be cooled down too.
    You forget about the runners-up as well... They need their commiserations after working so hard to get to the CL final, only to lose at the end, I've lost 6 CL Finals, so I know how it feels fine well to lose a CL final.

Quote Originally Posted by magic3 View Post
    But technically you can't put a number on GD unless you are playing the direct opponent. If he wins 10-0, then you can't lose by more than 7-0 not 17-0.. as unlikely as that is..
    Just a 17 goal difference swing which is highly unlikely, so he is anything but mathematically the league champion now.

Breaking News: Pentacampeon!
    New Team is a warranty in the CL.

5 partecipations, 5 times champions. This is as solid as granite, a proof of extreme strenght showed by New Team. For the last 3 finals, the opponents were alwais 0.5-1.5 Q difference and so, this adds even more prestige to this awesome team. Let's see, tonight, the roar of the re-confirmed champions:

We guessnthat our opponent has tried to take us by surprise changing completely his module to copy our formation, or rather he just went for the lucky stroke instead. But, pointless to say, who knows better the weaknesses of the 3-1-4-2 if not us, who used it for 2 seasons? We hence started on the formation which most pissed us of through the season, the 3N-1-3W-1-2. And we were dead on the target. As the game started, our possession stayed at 60% and the pressure bar didn't move an inch from what showed. To our disappointment/enjoyment, the opponents weren't in the match at all for 90 mins. Never once we had to read a situation which bothered our defenders, rather than having a couple of times our mids cut their attempts before they were even born. So, we were overwhelming them completely, besides our strikers' shoots being deflected by a single man (Kensin)...and yet...we stayed at 1 shoot untill our first goal! In the meanwhile, their shoots kept piling up and yet...we didn't see once them going for the shoots, lol. After the goal, we had 3 shoots/1 on goal with a 100% rate, against their 14 shoots/7 in target!
    We got nervous! like -WTF-, how are they shooting? Why aren't we shown a single action, the fock. So for the second half we reorganized into 3-1-4-2, but using a 3N defence. Nothing changed, as we kept barbarizing them, with the excpetion that this time along with their shoots increasing, our did too. Still, not once our Keeper or defenders were called in the act, apart from a marvellous action by Wayne and a similar awesome following by Kent who, probably dead bored since they didn't touch a ball, decided to go on an attacking trip and sealed our victory by scoring the 2-0. For the rest, nothing to say, apart 2 Free Kicks stopped on tracks by our defensive walls.

That made it 5/5, royal flush :P

And there it is: my first CL Championship!
    Champions League Final Day - LIVE (Season 42)-1.jpgChampions League Final Day - LIVE (Season 42)-2.jpgChampions League Final Day - LIVE (Season 42)-3.jpgChampions League Final Day - LIVE (Season 42)-4.jpgChampions League Final Day - LIVE (Season 42)-5.jpg

It was touch and go, but luckily we scored early and maintained the result through to the end.

Dreamer
    D A M N I T... F U * * * * * * THIS NIGHT... I PLAYED VS 3W-1-4-2 AND I USED 442 ND, FIRST HALF 1-0 FOR ME. MIN 88 WAS 1-1 AND MIN 90 2-1 FOR HIM.... WHY?? WHY??? in middle this season i said that i want to win CL and tank the league. at this moment am first in my league 10 points above second one. in CL i lost for first time in this season...ehhh good night everyone...
    LEVEL 10, SEASON 10:-
    Level 1, Season 1: League 1st.
    Level 2, Season 2: League 3rd, CL 2nd
    Level 3, Season 3: League 1st, CL 3rd
    Level 4, Season 4: League 1st, CL 1st
    Level 5, Season 5: League 1st.
    Level 6, Season 6: League 1st, CL 2nd
    Level 7, Season 7: League 1st, CL 1st. CUP 1/8 knockout
    Level 8, Season 8: League 1st.
    Level 9, Season 9: League 2nd (by goals(( ), CL 3rd
    Level 10, Season 10: League 1st, CL 1st (undefeated with 13wins)

Quote Originally Posted by ahmadowskianaya View Post
    D A M N I T... F U * * * * * * THIS NIGHT... I PLAYED VS 3W-1-4-2 AND I USED 442 ND, FIRST HALF 1-0 FOR ME. MIN 88 WAS 1-1 AND MIN 90 2-1 FOR HIM.... WHY?? WHY??? in middle this season i said that i want to win CL and tank the league. at this moment am first in my league 10 points above second one. in CL i lost for first time in this season...ehhh good night everyone...
    ND is supposed to be 3W-4-1-2 counter after all

3-2 win with goals in the 53' and 64' minute after being down 2-1 at the half
    July Fourth and Tauros like this.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast