Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By July Fourth

Thread: To whom do i adrress or how do we prevent arranged (or revenge) matches :) ?

To whom do i adrress or how do we prevent arranged (or revenge) matches :) ?

What do you say about the tactic used in the last round of the championship by the host team (3rd place)? They had a home match against the leader. Of course me being on the 2nd place just 2 points behind the leader (and with a better goal difference than the team on the 1st place). In conclusion the hosts had to make a draw and i would have won the championship, but given the fact that i have beaten them (the 3rd place team) in the both games of the championship he just wanted revenge i guess. It's not a catastrophe but from principle i think it's not fair. I think we should play the matches fair and show respect to all our opponents. My question is : do anyone knows if he can be penalized for this kind of thing ?

I will attach the print screen of his match.

Thank you
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails To whom do i adrress or how do we prevent arranged (or revenge) matches :) ?-unfair-tactic.jpg  

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by torrex View Post
    What do you say about the tactic used in the last round of the championship by the host team (3rd place)? They had a home match against the leader. Of course me being on the 2nd place just 2 points behind the leader (and with a better goal difference than the team on the 1st place). In conclusion the hosts had to make a draw and i would have won the championship, but given the fact that i have beaten them (the 3rd place team) in the both games of the championship he just wanted revenge i guess. It's not a catastrophe but from principle i think it's not fair. I think we should play the matches fair and show respect to all our opponents. My question is : do anyone knows if he can be penalized for this kind of thing ?

I will attach the print screen of his match.

Thank you
    I know its unethical but I dont think you will get some thing positive from it ...
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Rookie
    Chances are he is friends with the #1 guy. Tough luck!

Apprentice
    I wonder if he used "play down both flanks" tactic ..

It's pretty evil of him to do that, any competition should be played with the best intention to perform your best/win ... but as we all know, that isn't the case ... even at the top.

Banned
    unethical or immoral or just plain bad sportsmanship, or all of the above.

But it makes me think that if I were that guy in 3rd place and I had a chance to affect the outcome of who came in 1st place, I would do it. I would base my decision on who I disliked more.

Remember, this is an online game and there is nothing riding on the results. Bet888 is not putting odds on any of these games. It is only your hurt feelings that that managers fate was in your hands. I had 3 out of 4 accounts come in 2nd this season and the 4th account came in first as a result of todays game. I wish someone had done that for me. Sucks when it happens to you, but its laughable when it happens for you.

nice of him to play two up top tho

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Mead View Post
    nice of him to play two up top tho
    Yup! I would have played 1 MC and 1 AMC instead of the 2 ST. Lord knows I would try to score a goal to make it look good with that formation!

Did make me laugh out loud when I looked at his formation.

League
    Champions: Season 1 2 5 6 7 8
    Runners up: Season 3 4 9 10

Champions league
    Winners: Season 4 6 7
    Runners up:
    3rd place: Season 3 5 8 10

CUP
    Winners: Season 6
    Runners up:
    3rd Place: Season 1 5

My rivals NAMO UNITED in the league had an alt account in my league this season even though it's L20. They played illegal formations twice in both games illegally to give them 2 easy wins, too bad that I still won the league because my team was too good for them in the end.
    reddeviljohn likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Ouch that is harsh!