Page 129 of 339 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139179229 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 3390
Like Tree3060Likes

Thread: Season 43

  1. #1281
    FCB
    FCB is offline
    Famous FCB's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    India
    Posts
    1,884
    Champions League Match 2 - Preview

    Anan FC Vs FCB

    Anan FC - 24.0 | FCB - 36.4

    We are going to play 2nd match with Reserve Team as we have league match with in one hour of CL match. We will try to sub 1 or 2 main players in the match, hope reserve team play well...
    Last edited by FCB; 08-01-2013 at 03:28 PM.
    July Fourth likes this.
    FCB - Indian Team

    Playing form 2013

  2. #1282
    Serbian Forum Moderator Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    4,127






    I hate when I receive a goal in 85+ minute

  3. #1283
    VIP dv8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,402
    CL group stages, round 2

    Honduras 0-4 Perfect Tactics

    Hondruas: 56.0, 3N-5-2v inverted | Perfect Tactics: 71.4, 4-5-1v/3N-5-2v


    Goals: Zenzizenzike (10'), Nascimento (31'), Petersen (64'), Petersen Jr (90')
    MOTM: Nascimento

    A slightly better game from us but still not convincing. Another 0-4 win today and we have 2 wins out of 2 in the CL group stages. Zenzizenzike may have proved his critics wrong with a goal inside 10 minutes. We pressed for a second but it wasn't really happening until Petersen's cross found Nascimento's head and the goal for 0-2. Some time later, we got a second and after a bad miss earlier, Petersen made it up with a long range strike set up by Nascimento. That I believe is his 491st goal for the club. It was a case of young and old and Petersen Jr impressing his older counterpart with a great finish in the last minute of the game for 0-4.

    Petersen count: +1 goal = 491 goals


    Season 15 - Level 15

    League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9






    >My team<

  4. #1284
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    BREAKING NEWS - July Fourth Announce...

    Project 8*


    We are continuing our Power Training and our aim is to get our best 11 players to 8* by the end of the season which would be our best team we would ever have. If it can't be done this season, then it will be done for end of next season.
    Black Hawks, dv8r, Ljepoje and 2 others like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

  5. #1285
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    185
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    BREAKING NEWS - July Fourth Announce...

    Project 8*


    We are continuing our Power Training and our aim is to get our best 11 players to 8* by the end of the season which would be our best team we would ever have.
    that will be awesome

  6. #1286
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Hawks View Post
    that will be awesome
    Well... I'm lying really by saying 11 best players to 8* because I have Miku who is 9*
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

  7. #1287
    VIP pnr8555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    3,493
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    CL group stages, round 2

    Honduras 0-4 Perfect Tactics

    Hondruas: 56.0, 3N-5-2v inverted | Perfect Tactics: 71.4, 4-5-1v/3N-5-2v


    Goals: Zenzizenzike (10'), Nascimento (31'), Petersen (64'), Petersen Jr (90')
    MOTM: Nascimento

    A slightly better game from us but still not convincing. Another 0-4 win today and we have 2 wins out of 2 in the CL group stages. Zenzizenzike may have proved his critics wrong with a goal inside 10 minutes. We pressed for a second but it wasn't really happening until Petersen's cross found Nascimento's head and the goal for 0-2. Some time later, we got a second and after a bad miss earlier, Petersen made it up with a long range strike set up by Nascimento. That I believe is his 491st goal for the club. It was a case of young and old and Petersen Jr impressing his older counterpart with a great finish in the last minute of the game for 0-4.

    Petersen count: +1 goal = 491 goals
    Petersen - 3 goals, 3 assists
    Papaleo - 0 goals, 0 assists

    ๑๐
    ทรงพระเจริญ

    AEPRE FC

  8. #1288
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    709
    results in my league are interesting




    I lost to JoseFill
    Real Avengers drew vs Cluj and lost vs Stephan. The loss vs Stephan was really strange, Avengers played at home (full stadium), with avg quality of 53.8 vs the 42.5 from Stephan and the possession was only 51/49 in Avengers' favor. Maybe max possession bonus from 5 friends?

    With another unexpected loss from Avengers my loss from yesterday doesnt seem too bad, does anyone want to estimate odds?^^



    Another thing: Everytime I dont watch a game vs a noob opponent, I get high wins (6-0 or more). I really cant remember anything better than 4-0 when I saw the game. Anyone of you with a similar experience? I considered missing matches on purpose to get a better goal difference...
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

    ███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

  9. #1289
    FCB
    FCB is offline
    Famous FCB's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    India
    Posts
    1,884
    Champions League Group Match - 02

    Anan FC 1 - 4 FCB

    Anan FC - 24.0, 4-1-3n-2 | FCB - 36.4, 3w-3n-2-2

    We played the match with our reserve team and great performance by the reserve team. We made very very early break through, opponent's DC attacked our player at 1st minute and got free kick and new ST Vagapov scored his first goal from that cross. Opponents came back quickly and scored a goal and it was 1-1. After gave a goal Our ST Scandroglio who saved many times in last season scored a fabulous goal while he was 1v1 with keeper. At half time we were 2-1.

    We sub Pavan our main striker to boost the team at 55' and we got goal by Palat which is first to to him. 74' Pavan scored from a corner and increased the lead to 4-1.

    Goals: Vagapov (1'), Scandroglio (29'), Palat (59'), Pavan (74')
    MOTM:
    Scandrglio

    Team Talk: Very good performance by the reserve team and we want to continue the same through out the season.
    FCB - Indian Team

    Playing form 2013

  10. #1290
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Petersen - 3 goals, 3 assists
    Papaleo - 0 goals, 0 assists
    Petersen - 2 goals, 4 assists
    Papaleo - 1 goal, 0 assists
    *Retired From Top Eleven*