Page 161 of 339 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163171211261 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 3390
Like Tree3060Likes

Thread: Season 43

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Ah, then I know. But overall it seems quite good. Just make sure you use them in those positions you newly added, otherwise it would be just a waste of SKP. Don't know if switching them from a position to position (game from game) makes that any big influence on their rate/performance?

Anyway, speaking of ST's and DC's with SA..... Look what I just found - and nobody bidded on them this morgning

Are you having good time in the BU server?
    Ljepoje likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Are you having good time in the BU server?
    Oh, yes! I'm spending more time on B.U then on the B.B server But this just makes me sad - knowing that people would kill each other (figuratively and literally) on the B.B server for these kind of players.

I need to start make some money sooner or later, can't let this kind of potential go to waste
    pnr8555 likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Oh, yes! I'm spending more time on B.U then on the B.B server But this just makes me sad - knowing that people would kill each other (figuratively and literally) on the B.B server for these kind of players.

I need to start make some money sooner or later, can't let this kind of potential go to waste
    How many 5* quality players did you grab at the BU server with 1 token?

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Apprentice
    Football is finally back whoop whoop......off to watch Middlesbrough v Leicester...who else is off to a game ???
    reddeviljohn likes this.

BALKAN UNITED: TRANSFER NEWS

Balkan United have confirmed 5 new signings this morning. The 33yr old Austrian "Jusuf Hörhager", 32yr old Romanian "Marius Mladen", 30yr old Cameroonian "Joseph Beaud", 30yr old Bulgarian "Tsanko Botsev" and the 28yr old German "Kevin Arifi" for a total sum of 1.08M and 6T. All of the above mentioned were tested in a friendly this morning and impressed on Manager -Ljepoje Jr-. 3 of them are expected to start against "Besiktas" this afternoon, while 2 of them will start from the bench as subs.

The 28yr old Argentinian "Fernando Roasso" was sold due bad performance or since he did a fatal mistake yesterday against the Romanians - a mistake that could have costed us a play-off spot! Also, we completed a successful transfer by selling the 28yr old Nikola Savić and the 33yr old Dejan Varjaćić.

-Ljepoje Jr- have confirmed that the club will be in hunt for DC/DMC by tomorrrow morning.

PROUD MANAGER OF...

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    It's hard to imagine AEPRE FC and Perfect Tactics under different names after quite sometime. I can understand team name changes at the beginning of the game but not after many seasons of playing it doesn't seem right. Think everyone on my server knows who July Fourth are.
    Who is July Fourth ??? never heard of them

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Brown View Post
    The most famous Top Eleven manager...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

How many 5* quality players did you grab at the BU server with 1 token?
    Like 8 of 10 ... The amount of Tokens I spent on just buying ONE player on the B.B server - I could have bought a ENTIRE squad (22 players) on the B.U server! This season I bought "Semirinho Jr" for 46T! The season before (like lvl 5) - I payed almost 250-300T just for Jovetić,Džeko, Lulić, Vranješ,Nastašić,Cana and Begović (all 18yr olds). The rest all are from Mr.Scout.

Think about it - could have bought at least 100x5* players (if not more) on the B.U instead of 5 or 6 x 5* on the B.B server
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Apprentice
    The most famous Top Eleven manager...
    PNR8555 when did you have such a brown nose ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Brown View Post
    Ever hear about Independence Day?
    PROUD MANAGER OF...