Page 192 of 339 FirstFirst ... 92142182190191192193194202242292 ... LastLast
Results 1,911 to 1,920 of 3390
Like Tree3060Likes

Thread: Season 43

FCB
    League Match - 7

FCB 3 - 0 Kotaloniacy

FCB - 37.4, 4-4-2 classic 46' then 4-2-2-2 Hexagon | Kotaloniacy - 20.1, 4-2-2-2 Hexagon

We did not expect that team will perform like this, very bad result. we thought we gonna crush them but nothing happened and our defense is too strong did not concede a goal till now in the league.

Goals: Pavan (40'), Bagavac (56'), Master (68')
    MOTM:
    Pavan

Team Talk: Very bad performance and need to improve a lot in terms of formation.
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    I think you misunderstand me one of their MC is suspended and they do not have replacement so I am asking from pool of players they have how they will set up?
    if mc available then MC, otherwise with any dl/dc
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Yesterday was a calm day in Braga. Securas GT managed to beat both opponents (Cup and league) by some clear 0-4 (Both games away).
    Today begun with what's probably the largest score on the club's history, with an home win of 11-0, over one of the last in league.

But it was at the afternoon that the biggest challenge was to be faced, with an away match against one of the candidates to winning the CL's group. The Portuguese team was very insecure form the start, and conceded a goal on the first half. As the 2nd half was under way, and with the Portuguese coach changing the team system from 4-5-1 to 4-4-2 (same used by the opponent), another goal was conceded. The Coach didn't waste any time and switched the system again to an all offensive 3-4-3. At this point the Portuguese team had not a single shot at the adversary's goal. Amazingly, the team from Braga managed equalize, after a great shot by Dzsudzsák, and a corner by Keller, with a finishing header by Ribas. This tie allows the Portuguese team to keep on the run for a place in next phase, remaining undefeated in this competition.

As to the 35T team, yesterday they also managed to win both games, 4-1 to the league, and a default 3-0 win in the cup game.
    Today they won their league match by 0-3, putting them in the top of the 35T league!!! Quite an accomplishment for such an humble team from the start.
    As to the 35T cup, the team fought bravely but could not avoid a 2-1 defeat against level 4 ART Crazy Croc. As Underdogs FC beat FC Nicojean Cai, a win by the Portuguese team over the Underdogs will give them the qualification... Can they pull it off?
    Cat Harrison likes this.

It's Sakaryaspor days for FC Kneipenkick. After we have played the team already on Saturday in the CL group we played against the Turkish side in the group stage return leg and tomorrow we play it in the league. Todays result was much closer than the home leg:

CL group stage: Sakaryaspor (51.4, 4-2-2-2 hexagon) - FC Kneipenkick (55.7, 4-1-3W-1-1) 0-1
    The goals was scored early by DeCesare (17.) after a nice pass by lone striker Upton.
    With this win FCK collected 12 points in their CL group and already reached the next round, but we need 1 more point to top the group in order to avoid a massive scout buyer (all players 6* - 7*) in the next round.

League update: Tibonito FC (43.6, 4-5-1V) - FC Kneipenkick (55.7, 4-3-3) 1-4
    Garcia (12.) and Upton (27.) brought FCK in front, but Silva Paraseto (32.) could close the gap to 1-2 before the half-time break.
    But the match did not become close. Kneipenkick dominated the match with 10-2 shots on target and reached a confortable 4-1 throught goals by Upton (57.) and Ben Said (67.).

---
    Transfer news:
    On the transfer market today morning FCK could increase the quality of the bench players by signing 23 years old Bolis, a 57* MC with penalty kick speciality. (primary target was a 59* MC with FK, but I luckily quit the bid after the knock-out round. The bidding for that guy ran up to round 32*. Crazy people, that player was 21 years old, savings some more tokens and going for a scout would a been a better choice for the bidding winner (but he was a Bayern fan, these guys have too much money). ;-)
    Last edited by Chris Rath; 08-05-2013 at 07:26 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

A bit of Karma for the league cheaters

And 3N-5-2v SUCKS vs 4-1-2-1-2 ND... I found this out myself.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    A bit of Karma for the league cheaters

And 3N-5-2v SUCKS vs 4-1-2-1-2 ND... I found this out myself.
    What a difference a day makes... 24 hours ago... You were saying that the league campaign for Perfect Tactics could in trouble should you fail vs his alt account, you win a tight 1-0 and now he loses on main account and hands over the initiative to you.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

1st time trolled by nordeus, Draw 1-1 in champion league but we are still sure for group leader.

league Win 2-0 and still sharing 1st with 2 other teams 21 point. only +3 goal different to the 2nd now, nothing to say

my favorites ST is injured, we recall Hillawaère from sub account. he is now Q39 end one to one specilaiste. wish he would make alot of goals
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

LEAGUE ROUND 7

United Til I Die 1-0 FC Barcelona

United Til I Die 89.7 3N-1-4-2 - FC Barcelona 82.0 4-2-1-3

We were all over them from start to finish all though they were a threat on the break, Da Cunha got the break through just before half time after receiving a through ball from Moreau, we were totally wasteful in front of goal second half.

Goals: Da Cunha (38) MOTM: Fernandez

Team Talk: With star defender Zouma suspended I was pleased with the clean sheet all though not so pleased with our poor finishing in front of goal as we totally dominated the match, they decided to play at DL OOP for their suspended MC which affected them. so that is 3 wins in a row so going in the right direction.

F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

BALKAN UNITED - MATCH REPORT

LEAGUE:

- Today we faced another Turkish team (Mustafa FC) which me managed to beat by 2-1. Despite good performance, the game itself was quite poor and a little awkward. We started off quite good and took a early lead, but "Mustafa FC" managed to come back in the 2nd half. I decided to give the 4-4-2 a shot and it seemed to work. S.Rudsdammen (AMC) was substituted for R.Macovei (DL/DC) and we gained more possesion (71%vs29%), but no real goal scoring opportunities took place. Anyway, T. Botsev managed to puncture the game in the 74th minute and we managed to hold onto that lead until the end.

The win means that we hold onto the 1th place with 21points. Tomorrow we will play the Slovenian team "Tim FC" with a kickoff 18.04CET. But before that, we will be playing the 2nd leg in the CLUP play-offs against the Romanian tean "IQB FC". Since the 1th meeting ended in a 0-0 draw, we are forced to win the return or get a draw. The kickoff is set at 13.23CET.

Also we were forced to sell the 33yr old Austrian "Jusuf Hörhager" and the 30yr old Cameroonian "Joseph Beaud" due injury and bad performance. The 27yr old Portuguese "Luis Vitoria" was bought as replacement and is just 3SKP from becoming a 6*.

Last edited by Ljepoje; 08-05-2013 at 08:15 PM.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

BALKAN BOYZ TEAM NEWS

- We are currently in the "safe zone" on a 9th position. We lost the two last games on walk-overs and have currently 12 of the 22 players on the injury list. Mostly of them will be recovered by tomorrow or wednesday. Also "Semirinho Jr" has passed the 7* margin and will probably stay there since I don't see quality making any difference nowadays. The remaining boosters will therefore be stored for next season.

At the end, we finally decided to change Club logo. We have been waiting for it since the competition "medieval emblems" was over and the winners decided. Let's hope it brings luck

PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________