Page 217 of 339 FirstFirst ... 117167207215216217218219227267317 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,170 of 3390
Like Tree3060Likes

Thread: Season 43

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Can you still qualify?
    Yes, I can. I'm playing against the second place, I hope I will win.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    There is only one server where you need credit card to enter
    That is Ljepoje's server
    Disagree. Morgan's server is worse.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I am not familiar with his server but I believe you

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    From now on, that server is called "Credit card server". I hate that server, don't know why they put me over there. Will probably stop playing on that server after I reach lvl 4 with Balkan Utd.

It's twice more fun on yours. better players, good tr.market and scout list + many people from southern europe (especially from the balkan peninsula and italy!)
    So Balkan Boyz could end up being abandoned?

This DC has big value it seems.
    I think that you should just work on your budget for next season. Your squad is enough for league, and with little luck you can win the cup
    Not sure about the cup cause I do not know how quality teams are left.
    Yeah, he is a "keeper". Will save him and another 4-5 players. The rest will be sold before the season update. Will buy ****ty players as replacements, just to avoid being drawn agaist lvl 3 and lvl 4 teams in the CUP.

As it current stands. My team is perhaps one of the "better" ones at lvl 1 - 3.

Ps. I will send you the link, but you will need to download it from Utorrent. Need to install the program if you already have it.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Disagree. Morgan's server is worse.
    Morgan O'Bree likes this.

41 degrees today, 38 tonight at 9pm. If i dont survive, i leave my Will to July to donate my players equally.

I am not familiar with his server but I believe you
    Morgan's server has William Asset,Alex FC (2 teams) and Salvatore who use personal trainer (so we believe) to get many players to 9* to compete for the cup each season.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    Morgan O'Bree likes this.

41 degrees today, 38 tonight at 9pm. If i dont survive, i leave my Will to July to donate my players equally.
    I will donate them to the highest bidders between Alex,Salvatore and William Asset to fight over with their credit cards.

I've got a lot of respect to token buyers like these, after all they put so much into the game only to fight for 3 trophies every 4 weeks.

So Balkan Boyz could end up being abandoned?
    Probably. Will need to see and follow the development on that server. I added a lot of lvl 8 teams on my friendslist this season, and they seem to know me. We exchange gifts and support each other. Now I try to follow their games and the development, just to see if it becomes any better.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Top match time for FC Kneipenkick. We faced today league leader Deportivo GS:

The Turkish side was very convinced to grab points after starting the league with 27 points from 9 matches and 31-5 goals, but FCK collected self-confidence with 27 points and 29-5 goals as well and had hopes to become first. I chose a 4-1-2-1-2 ND to reach this objective.

The match started even with slightly more and better chances for FCK, but after around 25 minutes DGS started to make pressure on my defense and got a plus of chances. These chances resulted in the 0-1 and we could have been down even by 2 goals before the half-time break. After the half-time break I reacted, fielded my manager boy and instructed the team to play 3W-2-2-1-2. But just in the moment Rath came on the away side scored the 0-2. I decided to stay calm since the new system looked good to me and my Kneipenkick made a lot of pressure. After one good FK opportunity and another chance the 1-2 (65.) happened after a counter, Upton got the ball, ran straigth into the opponents defense and gave the goalie no chance. Motivated by this goal attack after attack ran onto DGS defense and their manager go nervous, made a substitution and switch to 3N-1-4-2 to secure the lead. But Monroe could use the confusion after the tactical change and scored a late equalizer, 2-2 (87.).

That was a very intense match with a very lucky outcome for FCK. The other squad is really quality and its manager knows what he is doing. I really hope to stay on track in order to have such exiting match again in 2 weeks.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -