Page 220 of 339 FirstFirst ... 120170210218219220221222230270320 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,200 of 3390
Like Tree3060Likes

Thread: Season 43

Season 7. League - Round 10.

No major comments about this match.

Just pointing out, that it was the 2nd game where we scored more goals this season (0-8 in the CUP - Play-off - 1st Leg), and we expected a stronger opponent than what was in this match, as they were on the top 3 standings on the leaderboard during the first days of the season.

Final score: 0-7

Team - Top Gun
    Current Season: 110 - League Level: 93

League - Champion - 35
    League - Runner Up - 19
    League 3rd Place - 10

CUP - Champion - 8
    CUP - Runner Up - 4
    CUP - 3rd Place - 4

Champions League - Champion - 10
    Champions League - Runner Up - 6
    Champions League - 3rd Place - 9

Super League - Champion - 1
    Super Cup - Champion - 1
    Facebook
    - Top Eleven Portugal

Quote Originally Posted by ppturano View Post
    Very great team. Champions of Europe 1989 and 1990

one of the strongest european basketball teams of all time, have a prestige equal to Olimpia Milano(Mike D'Antoni and Bob Mc Adoo) and Cibona Zagreb (Dražen Petrović)

Dino Rađa, Petar Naumoski, Toni Kukoč... the world's best players of that era have played in Jugoplastika Split

note: the same team won the title of European Champion in 1991 also, but in 1991 was called Pop84 Split
    Yeah, they had a great run and were quite successful back then. Don't know how "good" KK Split is now, but I believe they are a just a "mediocre" team like every club from the former SFRJ.

Don't follow basketball that much, just due the Eurobasket,World Cup and the Olympics.
    ppturano likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by tongly45 View Post
    even you see it cost 3k but it was 100% free, you no need to pay anything
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    3K is the players seasons wage.

Ah, then much better. This is the first time I buy free agents, what do I know.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Yeah I'd get him to 4* and there's no hurry because there will always be a 'noob' that may snap him up late in the season meaning they don't think about the loss of a star the following season! I can't believe we are almost at 'middle weekend' already and I've only just completed all my PT for this season.

Yeah, I managed to squeeze 4SKP from him before the bar went orange. Need another 3SKP and he will become a 4*. Will put him on the auctions tomorrow and hopefully somebody will buy him. 900K is quite much, could buy like 2-3 5* players for them

I know, the time goes fast. And that's perhaps the negative side about T11, especially if you're duing PT every season. I just realized that it works fine with just having 5* players, and 3 or 4 6* in your team. No need to overdue with the PT, especially if you're on a server were there aren't much of competition.

Making the server switch just gave me another perspecitve of the game. Now I'm finally enjoying playing T11. Back at the BB server it was just all about "The bigger, the better" takes the price.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Season 7. CUP - 1/8 Final 1st Leg.

Was not the best result we expected and after we watched the opponent during the day to see how they would set the formation, we note they changed several times until the beginning of the match.

We set with 4-1-5V but always with a plan B ready to change immediatly the formation (if necessary).

The opponent appears with a 4-4-2, and we think to change our 4-1-5V to 4-2-1-2ND but we don't move anything, and tried this formation.

1st half we scored 1st (6'), they did the draw at 41' and we won the game at 61'.

We could have a bit more risky but we could have laid everything to lose, so insure the win that was the most important and we did it.

For the 2nd Leg match we are confident that we will win and pass to 1/4 finals.

Final score: 2-1

Last edited by casper™; 08-08-2013 at 11:53 PM.
    Team - Top Gun
    Current Season: 110 - League Level: 93

League - Champion - 35
    League - Runner Up - 19
    League 3rd Place - 10

CUP - Champion - 8
    CUP - Runner Up - 4
    CUP - 3rd Place - 4

Champions League - Champion - 10
    Champions League - Runner Up - 6
    Champions League - 3rd Place - 9

Super League - Champion - 1
    Super Cup - Champion - 1
    Facebook
    - Top Eleven Portugal

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Yeah, I managed to squeeze 4SKP from him before the bar went orange. Need another 3SKP and he will become a 4*. Will put him on the auctions tomorrow and hopefully somebody will buy him. 900K is quite much, could buy like 2-3 5* players for them

I know, the time goes fast. And that's perhaps the negative side about T11, especially if you're duing PT every season. I just realized that it works fine with just having 5* players, and 3 or 4 6* in your team. No need to overdue with the PT, especially if you're on a server were there aren't much of competition.

Making the server switch just gave me another perspecitve of the game. Now I'm finally enjoying playing T11. Back at the BB server it was just all about "The bigger, the better" takes the price.
    Your probably right with the PT and maybe I've gone over the top this season, but hey! I had a goal in mind since I was coming off a 7*/8* team last season which improved from the previous season before that and a slight increase of "disposable income" so I thought... why not go for the 8* team! but let's be honest I've yet to come across anything more than a full scout team (Batigo United) on our level and maybe a smaller 500T/season + farming would be more than sufficient for July Fourth to have a full 7* team each season (buying scouts/young players + some PT) and maybe 1 or 2 "star" players at anytime.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

for the highest level and againts each other, it's worth to do this one. like you now, one of the best 128 team in your sever, you can push all your team to 8*, at least next 2 season, they are still 6* you won't care about it
    There is a HUGE difference between scouting young fast trainers in the TL, get them and powertrain them to 8 stars during the first half of the season AND

getting any player no matter the age, stars, SA and potential and personal train him to 9 stars spending about 1000-2000 T. Multiply it for 11 players (salvatore fc has even 8* benchers) and you get an expense of about 15.000 tokens per season (700€ more or less) with a team of 9* mixed on 20,23,27 and even 30yo). Add about 10.000 t x season to maintain stars and grow new players, plus all the tokens to maximize every stadium structure even being lv8.

July spent roughly 200£ for his team. Point is some people cant even think playing a simple game. Which is jyst retarded.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    There is a HUGE difference between scouting young fast trainers in the TL, get them and powertrain them to 8 stars during the first half of the season AND

getting any player no matter the age, stars, SA and potential and personal train him to 9 stars spending about 1000-2000 T. Multiply it for 11 players (salvatore fc has even 8* benchers) and you get an expense of about 15.000 tokens per season (700€ more or less) with a team of 9* mixed on 20,23,27 and even 30yo). Add about 10.000 t x season to maintain stars and grow new players, plus all the tokens to maximize every stadium structure even being lv8.

July spent roughly 200£ for his team. Point is some people cant even think playing a simple game. Which is jyst retarded.
    I worked out that Power Training is roughly 2.5x more effective than Personal Trainer in total tokens spent. £220 I've actually spent this season and add that to the previous teams strengths so the total cost is closer to £300 lets say if you had bought all these players from either MR.Scout or the 18-20 year old Nordeus Gens.

Personal Trainer Method: 4/9 Scout at age 22-25... 50T Plus... 1300T to get to low-end 9*

Power Training Method: 602T = 50T for scout + 552T to train to 9* (50 reds and 550 greens)

Still expensive to Power Train, but its more affordable to regular players.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 08-09-2013 at 01:25 AM.
    Cat Harrison and Chester FC like this.

I worked out that Power Training is roughly 2.5x more effective than Personal Trainer in total tokens spent. £220 I've actually spent this season and add that to the previous teams strengths so the total cost is closer to £300 lets say if you had bought all these players from either MR.Scout or the 18-20 year old Nordeus Gens.

Personal Trainer Method: 4/9 Scout at age 22-25... 50T Plus... 1300T to get to low-end 9*

Power Training Method: 602T = 50T for scout + 552T to train to 9* (50 reds and 550 greens)

Still expensive to Power Train, but its more affordable to regular players.
    how much does it cost for personal train from 8* to 9* ?
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

how much does it cost for personal train from 8* to 9* ?
    It was something like 720T for 72 skill points.