Page 242 of 339 FirstFirst ... 142192232240241242243244252292 ... LastLast
Results 2,411 to 2,420 of 3390
Like Tree3060Likes

Thread: Season 43

Tomorrow let's celebrate Mother's Day!

Week 2 in Review
    Player of the Week: Stacey Papaleo

On the Rise
    Stacey Papaleo From a player who constantly gets 7 rating, now he starts to become a very solid player alongside Fernando Torres.
    Gareth Bale He starts to getting better everyday and try to keep himself up as a fast trainer and become AEPRE FC's longest standing player.
    Dale Andersson He starts to be a playmaker in matches, scoring goals and assists in matches.
    Chano Petersen He's getting better now.

On the Fall
    Callum McManaman Despite scoring goals and assists in matches, his form is not constant as he was, but he is still a solid player.
    Fernando Torres Despite he missing so many shots, but what he did is assisting, currently the top assist with 11 assists.
    Ramires He constantly gets a 7 rating despite he is one of the youngest player in the team.

Can they still goes on to become the best player and win manager points for the Player of the Season? We'll find out!
    July Fourth and Cat Harrison like this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Jack is back
    Great game from Jack

At the end away goal can help us a lot

FCB
    Last Season rival Zihni FC is in another Phase that's a good thing and we did not face them till final if we and they make it to the final ...
    we have a good chance to make it to the final if we over come our first opponent Lyndsay FC...

Last edited by FCB; 08-11-2013 at 04:37 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE LAST 16, 1ST LEG

LMUc 0-0 July Fourth

LMUc 124.3 3N-4-3 - July Fourth 131.6 3N-4-1-2 then 3-6-1 V and 4-4-1-1

Both teams cancelled each other out as both teams fought a 0-0 draw, Calavicci was excellent for us in defence while LMUc had 2 late chances at the end of the game and failed to trouble Knight in goal, Pietropaolo got injured midway through the first half and that hampered July Fourth as they lacked adventure and Campo in defence for LMUc was excellent in blocking out our attacks in this game meaning the 2nd leg at home now becomes a must win game.

Goals: NONE. MOTM: Campo
    Manager Points: Calavicci 3,Watson 2,Ramirez 1.
    Top 5 standings: Pietropaolo 25,Beckett 22,Calavicci 17,Petersen 16,Watson 14.
    Injury Report: Pietropaolo OUT 2 days, 5 reds used and he is back tomorrow.

Team Talk: Our first set-back of the season with a poor 0-0 draw meaning that we must win at home on Tuesday night to avoid being eliminated in the "Last 16 round" for the first time in the clubs history, but we are more than confident that we will play a lot better with being at home.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

FCB
    League Match - 13

Tiburonsao FC 0 - 4 FCB

Tiburonsao FC - 25.5, 4-3w-3 | FCB - 38.4 , 4-4-2 ND

An easy win but we scored at least 4 or more less in the game as opponent MC got red card and out at 30' and opponent was only 10 players and manager was not present to change the formation , we should have score more. Very very disappointment with the result but still we concede single goal only till now in the league

Goals: Svejnoha (5'), Master (15'), Wibowo (37', 45')

MOTM:
    Svejnoha

Match Report: We did not expect this much low score and disappointed with the the team performance. Pavan our main ST did not score in this match and we do not understand why he did not score in this match. Our MC was out for 3 days we heal him right away for CL round 16 match

We have CL match in another 3 hours and want to win the match.
    Last edited by FCB; 08-11-2013 at 04:51 PM.
    pnr8555 likes this.
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Quote Originally Posted by FCB3 View Post
    League Match - 13

Tiburonsao FC 0 - 4 FCB

Tiburonsao FC - 25.5, 4-3w-3 | FCB - 38.4 , 4-4-2 ND

An easy win but we scored at least 4 or more less in the game as opponent MC got red card and out at 30' and opponent was only 10 players and manager was not present to change the formation , we should have score more. Very very disappointment with the result but still we concede single goal only till now in the league

Goals: Svejnoha (5'), Master (15'), Wibowo (37', 45')

MOTM:
    Svejnoha

Match Report: We did not expect this much low score and disappointed with the the team performance. Pavan our main ST did not score in this match and we do not understand why he did not score in this match. Our MC was out for 3 days we heal him right away for CL round 16 match

We have CL match in another 3 hours and want to win the match.
    Today I also got a match where I should have won 8-0, but won just 4-0. They are playing 4-4-2 Classic with a GK as a DR, the rest of the players are in their position.

Let's gone off topic for a second:
    The Cat Bug avatar is just a bit of trololo, now because I saw the performance of Callum McManaman looking very great both with AEPRE FC and in real life, he's now my avatar. I did this because I want to change my avatar. If Chelsea won the UEFA Super Cup aganist Bayern Munich with Mourinho, I may get the Super Cup team photo up...
    FCB and Cat Harrison like this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

FCB
    Champions League Round 16 Match 1 - Preview

Lyndsay FC Vs FCB

Lyndsay FC - 32.7 | FCB - 38.4

It seems this will be a tough match as we are facing toughest opponent of our phase. If we eliminate this opponent, we will have a hope to make to Final. We have CL match in another 3 hours.

Players to watch:

Carrillo Scout 7* MC
    Pavan Scout ST
    Master Scout ST - MVP from FCB season 3
    pnr8555 and Cat Harrison like this.
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Today I also got a match where I should have won 8-0, but won just 4-0. They are playing 4-4-2 Classic with a GK as a DR, the rest of the players are in their position.

Let's gone off topic for a second:
    The Cat Bug avatar is just a bit of trololo, now because I saw the performance of Callum McManaman looking very great both with AEPRE FC and in real life, he's now my avatar. I did this because I want to change my avatar. If Chelsea won the UEFA Super Cup aganist Bayern Munich with Mourinho, I may get the Super Cup team photo up...
    don't mind your CAT avatar wont look good and this is lot better than that ... I like your present Avatar
    Last edited by FCB; 08-11-2013 at 05:13 PM.
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE - TOP 16 - FIRST LEG

FC Duderino
    4 - 1 PSID FC

FC Duderino - 23.5 3W-1-3W-2-1 | PSID FC - 24.5 4-3W-1-2

A surprising win against a stronger team who had two 6* strikers. Against my best GK, the challenge was there, but he did an amazing job. Props to my two star DC, Robson, who tackled and defended perfectly in the last minutes with the repeated offense. Opponent was not there for almost the whole match, only appeared in the last minutes of the game, but brought no change to the score. My AMC/AMR, Madsen, once again has been amazing, easily the best player in my team along with my ML/DML Cunha, who scored twice, one being a free kick.
    Down part, the injury streak goes on and I lose one of my AMC/AMR to a Hamstring strain grade 2 that takes him away for 6 BLOODY DAYS!! That's the third player who goes away for the same injury today. Curses! Let's hope the return match works just as well with the same formation. Just disappointed that my freshly bought MC did not do much once again. Hope he steps up his game tomorrow in the league match.

Goals: FC Duderino: Madsen (3'), Cunha (16', 57'), Schwardorf (48')
    PSID FC: Maglitto (64')

MOTM: Skeldon

Match report: 4-1 is a great score at home. If we score even just one goal without receiving any, this could be great. So annoying to see my AMC/AMR injured for 6 days. Also new MC did not prove to be that good. They will have 24h to rest for the league play tomorrow, so this should be interesting. Since I'm out of the cup, it's fullstack on League and CL.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Solid result...