Thread: Season 43

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    AEPRE FC - Team update

Your selling Ivor hardy ???
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS
    League Champions 5 times (undefeated season 2 and 6) Runners Up x 1 grrr
    Cup Winners Season 5 (Wembley Stadium)
    Champions league Winners season 5 (Float Marina Singapore)(Cup Double)
    Champions league Winners season 4 (Joy at The Nou Camp )(League and CL Double)
    Champions League Finalist season 2 (The Amsterdam Arena Spud Gun/Helmet Cheese Penalty fiasco )

Quote Originally Posted by leddy View Post
    Your selling Ivor hardy ???
    He is not needed anymore because I signed Harry Styles (I'm NOT a Directioner)
    leddy likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    He is not needed anymore because I signed Harry Styles (I'm NOT a Directioner)
    Hope he served you well.
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS
    League Champions 5 times (undefeated season 2 and 6) Runners Up x 1 grrr
    Cup Winners Season 5 (Wembley Stadium)
    Champions league Winners season 5 (Float Marina Singapore)(Cup Double)
    Champions league Winners season 4 (Joy at The Nou Camp )(League and CL Double)
    Champions League Finalist season 2 (The Amsterdam Arena Spud Gun/Helmet Cheese Penalty fiasco )

This is my livestream schedule for the end of the season. For the stream channel, check the signature down below. Currently I'm offline, so please do not click that.

Tue, Aug 20, 12:34 ICT, AEPRE FC v. Ramazan FC
    Wed, Aug 21, 16:18 ICT, AEPRE FC v. FC Nicojean Cai
    Thu, Aug 22, ??? Royal Rumble Cup Final
    Fri, Aug 23, 15:00 ICT Norma Stitz 35T Plate, AEPRE FC v. Fazil FC
    Sat, Aug 24, 11:11 ICT, AEPRE FC v. Mahmut FC
    Sat, Aug 24, 19:00 ICT, Norma Stitz Trophy AEPRE FC v. Capelli Tigers
    Last edited by pnr8555; 08-16-2013 at 01:14 PM.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

League - Round 18
    Qi FC (42.9) 2-1 Chester FC (48.4)
    4-3N-AMR-2 vs 4-3N-1-2
    First match: 5-2 for Chester FC
    No watched, opponent watched and he have 3 support... like yesterday boy from China. Last 7 matches in league: 2 wins and 5 losses.
    Chester FC is 3rd in league.

League - Round 19 - Preview
    Chester FC (48.4) vs 'Something from Hong Kong' (46.8)
    4-3N-1-2 vs 4-3N-1-2
    First match: 2-1 for 'Something from Hong Kong'

Champions League - 1/4 - Second leg - Preview
    'Something from China' (53.8) vs Chester FC (48.4)
    4-4-2 vs 4-3N-1-2
    First leg: 1-1

BALKAN UNITED CONFIRM 7 NEW SIGNINGS!

Balkan United management confirmed 7 new signings this morning. The 18yr old Nikolay Iliyanov, the 18yr old Francis Gwynne and the two 18yr old Spaniards Jose Maria Llera and Angelo Mora are the new Balkan United faces. All of them will be undergoing some hard training and valuating the following 5 days. So far only Nikolay Illyanov has impressed on Ljepoje (Jr) and proven his talent on the pitch with 3 assists and 1 goal.

The other 3 players, Maicon Ribeiro da Silva, Vitor Bem Haja and Bart Malfroy was signed as replacements and substitutions. So far only Maicon Ribeiro da Silva has impressed on Ljepoje (Jr) and proven his skills between the posts.

CURRENT SQUAD

PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post

Balkan United management confirmed 7 new signings this morning. The 18yr old Nikolay Iliyanov, the 18yr old Francis Gwynne and the two 18yr old Spaniards Jose Maria Llera and Angelo Mora are the new Balkan United faces. All of them will be undergoing some hard training and valuating the following 5 days. So far only Nikolay Illyanov has impressed on Ljepoje (Jr) and proven his talent on the pitch with 3 assists and 1 goal.

The other 3 players, Maicon Ribeiro da Silva, Vitor Bem Haja and Bart Malfroy was signed as replacements and substitutions. So far only Maicon Ribeiro da Silva has impressed on Ljepoje (Jr) and proven his skills between the posts.

CURRENT SQUAD

Are you abandoning Balkan Boyz next season?

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post

CURRENT SQUAD

You must of bought and sold at least 100 players this season!
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Cage FC have won the league, after 18 games. 19pts clear, with only 16pts left to play for. Time to give all the subs some more game time in the league.

CL 2nd leg tomorrow, 3-1 up from the home game. I see already my opponent has brought in some new high level players. His team are now stronger than mine in most areas. That'll be interesting.

Thecageyones and Maiden Utd are still battling for top in their respective leagues, thecageyones continue to win, and win well, but still need to see off the leaders in the second meeting. Maiden are top by a point, the 2-2 draw today would have been a big slip up but luckily the team in 2nd also only managed a draw. Phew!

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Gaule View Post
    Cage FC have won the league, after 18 games. 19pts clear, with only 16pts left to play for. Time to give all the subs some more game time in the league.

CL 2nd leg tomorrow, 3-1 up from the home game. I see already my opponent has brought in some new high level players. His team are now stronger than mine in most areas. That'll be interesting.

Thecageyones and Maiden Utd are still battling for top in their respective leagues, thecageyones continue to win, and win well, but still need to see off the leaders in the second meeting. Maiden are top by a point, the 2-2 draw today would have been a big slip up but luckily the team in 2nd also only managed a draw. Phew!
    Show the league table please?
    Chester FC likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC