Page 286 of 339 FirstFirst ... 186236276284285286287288296336 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,860 of 3390
Like Tree3060Likes

Thread: Season 43

FCB
    Champions League Quarters Match - 2 (Away)

Gatdar FC (1) 0 - 4 FCB (2)

Gatdar FC - 26.6, 5-3n-1-1 | FCB - 39.1, 4-4-2ND

An Easy win and not a tough match like we thought. We got early break through by Andonov by a great pass from Pavan. we got our 2nd goal in 5 minutes of 1st goal by Kuppens by a timely pass from Carrillo. Pavan scored his first goal of the match at 73' and we got on more goal at 81' from Rydning and we finished off with 4-0.

Our defensive was excellent and did not give them a single chance to score.

On aggregate of 6-1 we are in Semis now.

Goals: Andonov (12'), Kuppens (17'),
    Pavan (73'), Rydning (81')

MOTM:
    Andonov

Match Report: Good game but our 2nd main ST Master got 6 rating in this match and also in league 19th match which is not good for the team.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE QUARTER-FINAL, 2ND LEG

July Fourth (4) 3-1 NAMO UNITED (1)

July Fourth win 7-2 on aggregate
    July Fourth 131.9 (weaker team) 3N-4-1-2 - NAMO UNITED 123.1 4-1-3N-2

A dead rubber as far as we were concerned and we held a big advantage going into the game and we put our faith into some reserve players for this game at home against one of our rivals NAMO UNITED. We were once again the better team and it wasn't until 'Doc' put us into the lead on 62 minutes with a great solo goal to get his first for the club, NAMO UNITED replied immediately from a counter attack in which Porumb managed to take it around Knight to equalise, Miku had a shot saved but Kusama then just destoryed NAM UNITED after this when playing as a ST, He firstly setup Michu with a fine pass and Michu buried it and Kusama himself got our 3rd with dribbling past the defence and smashing it past the keeper. Kusama then had another effort on goal afterwards but put it wide and 'Doc' also could of had a brace this evening but this time the keeper managed to save it.

Goals 'Doc' (62) Porumb (67) Michu (75) Kusama (77) MOTM: Michu - 1pt
    Manager Points: Kusama 3,Doc 2,Michu 1.

Team Talk: Yeah, we were not too bothered about trying to win this game, just was seeing the tie out more than anything else, Our Semi-Final opponent "ThE KoP" will be a good test for us as they are the next best team in Q to us in the competition, In the other Semi-Final it's an all thailand match between "Sadadjang" (Who qualifed out of our group) and "OneThai Man U"
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Balkan United suffered their first loss this season as they played the Turkish "Kanarya SK" in the league this evening.

- Well despite good performance, especially in the 1th half in which we had a couple of good goal-scoring opportunities, we just couldn't get that damn ball past their GK. The Brazilian duo "Soares vs Castro" hit it off a couple of times, but Kanarya continued with their good defending. Later on, Ignacio Baron and Nikolay Illiyanov had a golden opportunity to put us in front, but their GK seemed like a squid between the posts taking down ball after ball. Anyway, our misstakes become their advantage and Kanarya needed just a CK to take the lead. 0-1 was a fact and they managed to defend the result until the end. This loss meant that our fame as "the unbeatable" was broken and we went from a 18-0-0 record to a 18-0-1.

With 7 games to play, we stay as league leaders with 54points. Kanarya SK are 2nd with 43points, followed by Tim FC with 42points and Balaz Utd with 41 points. A look at the schedule and upcoming opposition, I can't see our position being threatened. Hopefully we will continue where we left off before the game against Kanarya SK. Tomorrow we face "Antonio FC" in CUP semi-finals and later on "Mustafa FC" in the league. This is two games we need to win!

Also, I completed another 5 signings this morning: Tamir Mantsur (19yr old DC/DR), Hugo Marques (18yr old DL/DC), Claudio Dutto (18yr old AML/ML), Miguel Peraza (20yr old MC) and Hugo Sampaio (27yr old AMR/MR). So far, it's looking good. Let's see which of these five will join me at lvl 2.

PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Champions League quarter finals, 2nd leg

Janirah Lions FC (0) 3-3 Perfect Tactics (8)

Janirah Lions: 66.7, 3W-1-4-1-1 | Perfect Tactics: 4-5-1v/hexagon/3W-5-2v

Perfect Tactics win 11-3 on aggregate

We rested most of our team today and pay the price for underestimating our opponents. We were outplayed for most of the match and Aleksandr Kostic should be heading out of the Perfect Tactics team after scoring a rating of 4 and allowing our opponents MCs to score twice. We were on the back foot early on, our opponents had chances and it was only a matter of time before they got a goal. From a counter attack, Temin found Rumy to tap into an empty goal but we hit straight back through Shlimazl going 1 on 1 with the goalkeeper. We changed to the hexagon before the 2nd half, hoping that would change things but it just made it worse and Reyna scored from a counter attack and we were losing. We kept with the formation and then Reyna got through our defence easily and scored his second of the game and Janirah Lions were winning 3-1. How they kept getting through easily is all Aleksendr Kostic's fault. We brought on our big guns and Petersen scored from long range to make it 3-2. Our opponents still had chances and it was almost 4-2 but they missed their chance. It turned out to be a crucial miss and lost them the win as there was one more twist in the tale.. Nascimento broke free of the defence and found Warmwater to smash home in what was the last kick of the game. We rescued a draw but we still qualified anyway.

Goals: Rumy (33'), Shlimazl (37'), Reyna (45', 54'), Petersen (67'), Warmwater (89')
    MOTM: Petersen

I also think Stanic is heading out of the door next season. A string of bad ratings isn't what we need but we had no choice to play him today since our other defender was suspended. We did well to get a draw out of the game considering we played half our strongest team.
    Cat Harrison, reddeviljohn and FCB like this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

leddy fc ease through to champions league semi final beating danish team vida fc 6-0 away and 2-0 at home.
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS
    League Champions 5 times (undefeated season 2 and 6) Runners Up x 1 grrr
    Cup Winners Season 5 (Wembley Stadium)
    Champions league Winners season 5 (Float Marina Singapore)(Cup Double)
    Champions league Winners season 4 (Joy at The Nou Camp )(League and CL Double)
    Champions League Finalist season 2 (The Amsterdam Arena Spud Gun/Helmet Cheese Penalty fiasco )

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Champions League quarter finals, 2nd leg

Janirah Lions FC (0) 3-3 Perfect Tactics (8)

Janirah Lions: 66.7, 3W-1-4-1-1 | Perfect Tactics: 4-5-1v/hexagon/3W-5-2v

Perfect Tactics win 11-3 on aggregate

We rested most of our team today and pay the price for underestimating our opponents. We were outplayed for most of the match and Aleksandr Kostic should be heading out of the Perfect Tactics team after scoring a rating of 4 and allowing our opponents MCs to score twice. We were on the back foot early on, our opponents had chances and it was only a matter of time before they got a goal. From a counter attack, Temin found Rumy to tap into an empty goal but we hit straight back through Shlimazl going 1 on 1 with the goalkeeper. We changed to the hexagon before the 2nd half, hoping that would change things but it just made it worse and Reyna scored from a counter attack and we were losing. We kept with the formation and then Reyna got through our defence easily and scored his second of the game and Janirah Lions were winning 3-1. How they kept getting through easily is all Aleksendr Kostic's fault. We brought on our big guns and Petersen scored from long range to make it 3-2. Our opponents still had chances and it was almost 4-2 but they missed their chance. It turned out to be a crucial miss and lost them the win as there was one more twist in the tale.. Nascimento broke free of the defence and found Warmwater to smash home in what was the last kick of the game. We rescued a draw but we still qualified anyway.

Goals: Rumy (33'), Shlimazl (37'), Reyna (45', 54'), Petersen (67'), Warmwater (89')
    MOTM: Petersen

I also think Stanic is heading out of the door next season. A string of bad ratings isn't what we need but we had no choice to play him today since our other defender was suspended. We did well to get a draw out of the game considering we played half our strongest team.
    You wouldn't of played a weaker starting XI if you hadn't lead by such a large margin, like me earlier, felt confident with a 4-1 lead over NAMO to play a weaker XI and still won.

Champions League Quarter-Final, 2nd Leg

Capelli Tigers (1) 5-0 Amie FC (2)

Capelli Tigers Win 6-2 on aggregate

Cat Harrison likes this.

Im having this bull**** problem...
    Today I lost my champions quarter-finals 2nd leg game. Ok so I won 2-0 in the first leg comfortably against a team which is approximately 10 qualities less than mine. GUESS WHAT. He beat me in the 2nd leg 3-0... yet I put my best team in and it was a home game. coincidence? I think not. The same thing happened last season literally, I went out to a weaker team in the same manner. I call bull**** and matchfixing in this game...

FC Croft 34.4 Win 1/4 final CL battle Against Ninh Binh 26.2 6-1 AGG. Looking forward to Mondays Semi FC Croft 34.4 against Kazzuti FC 28.6
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    FC Croft History LEVEL 7 (Famous)

League...............................Won Season 1,2,4,5......Runner Up 3,6
    Champions League.....Won Season 1,2,3,4......Runner Up 5
    Cup.......................................Won Season 2

The Raiders History LEVEL 2 (Rookie)

League...............................Won Season 1...........Runner Up
    Cup.......................................Won Season 1

JULY FOURTH PLAYER REVIEWS WEEK 3

On The UP
    • Alessio Pietropaolo - Just been phenomenal this season, everytime is coming up trumps whenever we need a goal or supplying Papaleo with any good pass, thats why we are close to a perfect season in the league.
    • Al Calavicci - Defensively solid, "Thou shall not pass" wins every ball and is more consistent than Dino Childs was 2 seasons ago and is scoring an odd goal now and again.
    • Ryogo Kusama - Still an exceptional youngster, Performing well and dangerous infront of goal, whether he plays as a striker or midfielder, Only needs 1 more goal to hit double figures in his first season
    • Randy Knight - Unsung hero of the team, Making plenty of saves for us this week and it's worth pointing out since the attacking players get the praise most of the time.

Going Down
    • Danny Watson - His level has dropped a little since the beginning of the season when he couldn't stop scoring
    • Sam Beckett - Still performing well, but not as effective as earlier in the season, just like Watson has gone a little cold.

Everyone else is performing well this week so not too many 'downs'

POTW for week 3 for the manager points table goes to Alessio Pietropaolo once again, he gets 5 points.

Manager Points Top 5 Standings: Pietropaolo 43,Beckett 23,Papaleo 21,Petersen 19,Ramirez 19,Calavicci 19.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 08-18-2013 at 12:14 AM.
    Cat Harrison and reddeviljohn like this.