Page 291 of 339 FirstFirst ... 191241281289290291292293301 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,910 of 3390
Like Tree3060Likes

Thread: Season 43

Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    What is the best formation to counter 4-1-3W-2
    4-5-1 V does okay against it but it's not a perfect counter, Or 3N-1-4-2.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    4-5-1 V does okay against it but it's not a perfect counter, Or 3N-1-4-2.
    Thanks July, I saw on your guide it also mentioned 4-4-2, I've just been bad, I just supported against 3rd and the runaway leaders and they both lost, now I have a 4 point cushion over 3rd and am 6 points behind leaders!
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

NOW I have the league won

19 clear, only 18 to play for. This time I think I've calculated properly

League, round 20

ALLA ALLADIN FC 0-2 Perfect Tactics

ALLA ALLADIN FC: 59.3, 4-1-2-1-2 ND | Perfect Tactics: 72.7, 3N-5-2v

We should have scored more here but we'll take the win. We stay 6 points clear because Invictus FC keep winning with their POWER SUPPORT. Our remaining 6 games will be tough and we need to win 4 to secure first place on GD but we really need to improve on ours.. Could our low scoring wins earlier in the season cause us to lose the league? Routine win today, Shlimazl getting 2 goals but again we were just so conservative in our approach...

Goals: Shlimazl (4', 75')
    MOTM: Shlimazl
    reddeviljohn and Cat Harrison like this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Gaule View Post
    NOW I have the league won

19 clear, only 18 to play for. This time I think I've calculated properly
    Nice one, to close and squeeky in my league, its going to go to the last game me thinks. I am 2 points behind in 2nd with a game in hand which plays in 12 mins against bottom team who have won only once this season. So hopefully I can overturn Galastasary's GD which is by 5 at the moment and regain the lead by one point. The crunch game comes in 2 days against them Galatasary.
    Keith Gaule and Cat Harrison like this.
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS
    League Champions 5 times (undefeated season 2 and 6) Runners Up x 1 grrr
    Cup Winners Season 5 (Wembley Stadium)
    Champions league Winners season 5 (Float Marina Singapore)(Cup Double)
    Champions league Winners season 4 (Joy at The Nou Camp )(League and CL Double)
    Champions League Finalist season 2 (The Amsterdam Arena Spud Gun/Helmet Cheese Penalty fiasco )

Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    Thanks July, I saw on your guide it also mentioned 4-4-2, I've just been bad, I just supported against 3rd and the runaway leaders and they both lost, now I have a 4 point cushion over 3rd and am 6 points behind leaders!
    Is there a late title bid in the making from UTID as the league leaders nervously look behind them?
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Chester FC View Post
    Messi na ławce, a Valdes nie liczac Eto'o najlepszy w zespole? Coś chyba w tej twojej Barcelonie zawodnicy z pola się nie przykładają do treningów... A tak na poważnie to ludzie tutaj na forum pomagają, jednak pamiętaj że oni grając większość meczów mają zdecydowaną przewagę w jakości zawodników, więc część wyników i przeciwdziałań poszczególnych formacji może być trochę przekłamana. Jesteś na 10 poziomie to myślę, że już masz doświadczenie w graniu przeciwko tej formacji co ma twój przeciwnik. Kilka dni temu grałem przeciwko tej formacji, stosowałem 4-4-2 klasyczne i wygrałem 2-0, moja jakość obecnie 48.6 a tamtego 44.8. Tak czy inaczej powodzenia.
    dzieki za pomoc ale tak jak pisalem wczesniej z ta formacja nie udalo mi sie jeszcze nigdy wygrac..zagralem diamentem i ustawilem wszystko po swojemu-wygralem 2-1 ;-)
    Chester FC likes this.

HEADLINE: The "black weekend" continues for Balkan United; draw, minimal win and injuries .....

- The period of glory and domination seem to be in the past, and a period of struggle and unrest seem to be knocking on the door. After yesterdays loss to the Turkish "Kanarya SK" with 1-0, we hit another wall today as we played another Turkish team "Mustafa FC". Despite the quality advantage, our 5-6* players just couldn't do any better against their 2-3* players. The game ended 2-2 and Kanarya SK, Balaz Utd and TIM FC are closing in with just 6 rounds to play.

Earlier on we faced the Italian "Antonio FC" in the CUP semifinal which we barely managed to beat by 0-1 away. Despite being a abandoned team and playing with a Illegal formation, we just couldn't hit off or score another goal for that matter. Hopefully we will have more luck in the return on Tuesday.

We got 3 of our best players injured as well: Saso Jusufi (DL), Jose Maria Llera (MC) and our key player Nikolay Iliyanov (MC) will all be away for another 2 or 3 days, and as it currently stands I will be forced to search for replacements by tomorrow morning. And players like Miguel Paraza (MC) and Abdou Abdel Aty will be sold due bad performance (5-5 resp 6-5-4).

Tomorrow we play the Slovenian team "TIM FC" (currently 4th) and a win is a must if we want to keep the competition out and not end up losing the league title for that matter!

PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by leddy View Post
    Nice one, to close and squeeky in my league, its going to go to the last game me thinks. I am 2 points behind in 2nd with a game in hand which plays in 12 mins against bottom team who have won only once this season. So hopefully I can overturn Galastasary's GD which is by 5 at the moment and regain the lead by one point. The crunch game comes in 2 days against them Galatasary.
    It's my main team that ran away with the league, but I have 2 side teams that I started later, wanted to see how I'd get on without buying any tokens. Both of them are in much tighter spots. One top by a point, with the team in 2nd to be played again, that'll be the decider there no doubt. The other are 2pts behind the leaders, again, the top team to be played once more. And the teams chasing aren't far behind either. I love when it's like that. There was no challenge really for my level 5 squad this round. I'm hoping it'll be tougher at level 6.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Well you have to win against Tim