Page 4 of 339 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
Like Tree3060Likes

Thread: Season 43

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Scouts = Experience already have, I've noticed that 8* 18-21 year olds tend to fail do to inexperience, Miku,Pietropaolo and Watson were all disappointing when they were 18 year old. Miku is a much better player now due to experience and Pietropaolo scored a lot more goals in his second season compared to his first, hopefully Watson has a better season this season.
    So if we are looking for fast trainers then sign 20 years old player instead will be better

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

I've only had a handful of the peanut ones payout. They are bar far the hardest, although like you say, when they do you are laughing as you get a fair bit. Sponsorpay and trialplay are the two I get most from, as they have a fair few offers that pay out at +10 Tokens a time.

The Download stuff is quite a racket in fairness. I've had a dozen or so paying over 40T a time. Obviously when the old laptop does go that will be the end of me doing that anymore - which is another reason why I'm trying to stop wasting what I currently have, as simply I can't justify paying cash for a game, no matter how good it is (I'm from Yorkshire at the end of the day, and we are tight with our money down these parts).

I also find it helps that my work and home IP's are different as that seems to allow me to watch a fair few videos each day.

My target for the next season is to get to 3000 Tokens, so I'm about 820 off that at the moment. I know I will end up using some Tokens on stuff as I can't help myself, but think getting the 3K up is a doable target.
    July Fourth likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    So if we are looking for fast trainers then sign 20 years old player instead will be better
    That's upto you, but I always thought the younger the better because you can always PT in the U21 bracket for longer for PT purposes, but performance wise on the pitch, they seem to lack experience and make a few mistakes or make the wrong choices. There is definately a hidden value for experience factored in for each player.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Season 6 - Our friends, we meet again...
    After one season hiatus which saws AEPRE FC going alone with Kampung F.C and all those random tommys (credit to cracicot), plus a scout buyer in the league. Now, AEPRE FC will have a chance to meet their old friends in their league. AEPRE FC expected to see SCTA FC, Corato, ANHGJ FC, AORDP FC, and many number of teams. Hopefully AEPRE FC will once again meet AREMA FC, who has been unfriended at the end of Level 4 when he start to use assymmetrical formations. As we are reuniting, the glorious day of AEPRE FC will definitely return...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Newbie here ..

What Level are you playing at now? Lvl 2 starting new season
    What are your ambitions? 1st League & Cup
    How many Tokens you got? 10
    How much Money you got? 3m
    Who are you buying? 5* Q29 AML/ML, AMR/MR, DC/DR
    Who are you selling? None
    Last edited by Yuszm Jusoh; 07-28-2013 at 01:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    I've only had a handful of the peanut ones payout. They are bar far the hardest, although like you say, when they do you are laughing as you get a fair bit. Sponsorpay and trialplay are the two I get most from, as they have a fair few offers that pay out at +10 Tokens a time.

The Download stuff is quite a racket in fairness. I've had a dozen or so paying over 40T a time. Obviously when the old laptop does go that will be the end of me doing that anymore - which is another reason why I'm trying to stop wasting what I currently have, as simply I can't justify paying cash for a game, no matter how good it is (I'm from Yorkshire at the end of the day, and we are tight with our money down these parts).

I also find it helps that my work and home IP's are different as that seems to allow me to watch a fair few videos each day.

My target for the next season is to get to 3000 Tokens, so I'm about 820 off that at the moment. I know I will end up using some Tokens on stuff as I can't help myself, but think getting the 3K up is a doable target.
    Yeah good luck on all the farming, Your effectively trading in a lot of spare time to get all these tokens, I may just stick to the videos and iphone downloads from tapjoy because 300 is more than enough basically, token farming the way I see it should be seen as nothing but a bonus.

Yeah, time wise, I have wasted a lot of it. Not too bad when I'm in work as I often do the surveys and watch vid stuff there (as I can do it on a second tab window and take my time over them).

Spent hours downloading at home while watching TV in an evening. Sadly its probably going to be near a week in real time in total over the last few months to get where I am. I'd say I'm probably 5000 Tokens better off in total, but its taken effort and time.

When the laptop dies I will be probably around the 3-400 tokens a season farming myself, so I need to work a plan to budget for around that amount. Hopefully with my stockpile already I have a few more seasons until I need to readjust.

July Fourth squad summary for Level 21.

Buying: Striker, Central Midfielder,Defender and 2nd GK and some backup players
    Selling: Fartmann,Vestergaard,Wersching,Shaba and Papaleo if the right replacement comes along
    Holding: Knight,Stuart,Hardy,Diamond,Calavicci,Malik,Michu.
    Power Training: Pietropaolo,Miku,Watson,Childs for certain. O'Sullivan,Hogan,Ramirez,Beckett most likely will also recieve power training unless there is a better option available from MR.SCOUT or from Nordeus Gens
    Youth Players Arrive: Day 4,16,28. If our squad looks incomplete at Day 4, the token youth player maybe promoted should it fill a weak position we have.

Apprentice
    You get a good idea for a while after who pays out and for what ... I just scan what's available and if I see anything useful i'll give it a go.

What Level are you playing at now? 4
    What are your ambitions? Clean sweep, but main priority is the league
    How many Tokens you got? 2k
    How much Money you got? 24mil
    Who are you buying/selling? Selling my LB and bringing in a new LB, two Strikers and another MC and CB. Hopefully the market is kind at the start ^_^
    Last edited by Haroon Bhatti; 07-28-2013 at 02:05 AM.

maintainance on for me...let's see.

Page 4 of 339 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast