Page 25 of 339 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575125 ... LastLast
Like Tree3060Likes

Thread: Season 43

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    I like to think that poor shots to shots on target ratio means that your players didn't have enough space and resorted to shooting from distance. But I think in the 2nd leg, you'll have to really go for it... You could play 3N-1-4-1-1 with mixed passing, that would cover your flanks a bit better. Red arows on ML/MR
    Thanks mate, I was thinking they did not take their chances again and we actually had a chance right at the death to level, also mids had bad ratings again even though I played thru middle.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    Depends on your stadi and facilities. With a 48k stadium (max for lv7 people) i had tickets to 11,12,12 respectively and alwais had full crowd. But depends on your quality and performances too.
    Thanks dv8r and Morgan,

i have 13k stadium, max attendance 13k/13k but only +4 attendance. How can it happen?

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    It's the other existing members of the 35T league trying to add you in-game.
    Ohh okay ...
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

draw 1-1 clearly one side match
    cup opponent level 7 and has a 9* denfender. if he buy someone tommorrow to replace his 1* cm , i definitly have no chance
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

FCB
    How the negotiations system works ?

for example in level4 a 19yo ST whose value is 6.41M and minimum offer is 10T ...but when increase money lets say 8M, its displaying as 20Token to make offer ...whether 20 token goes to the seller ?
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Balkan Boyz - Squad Presentation (Sz.8 - lvl7)

HEADLINE: Balkan Boyz present their squad for season 8!

____________________***______________________

The Balkan Boyz management presented their final squad for season 8 in front of 193,000 fans at the newly built -BALKAN ARENA- this afternoon and revealed the new signings as well. Players such as, Mateo Kovačić (Inter), Luka Modrić (Real Madrid), Sanjin Prcić (Sochaux), Taulant Xhaka (FC Basel), Izet Hajrović (Grasshopper Club Zürich,), Mario Mandžukić (FC Bayern München), Adnan Januzaj (Manchester United U21), Darijo Srna (Shakhtar Donetsk) and Jr. Semirinho (Youth academy) are some of the new-old faces and the ones that will be wearing The Balkan Boyz jersey for the next 3 seasons.

In a comparison from the squad from season 5 - 7, The Balkan Boyz are clearly weaker and with a overall quality of 59,5. But despite that, Manager -Ljepoje- believes that his team will have a good chance and stand the competition in the League and CUP. "Overall, I’m more then satisfied with the squad for this season. We have clearly benefited from tanking and not participating in the league competition last season. Some of the players have developed and grown in quality and strenght as well. I’m also quite pleased with the positions that we’ve got, especially with the MR+ML. Also, it will be a delight to PT our newly signed youth talent Jr. Semirinho and hope he can bend it like Beckham or Ronaldinho. I have high expectations and all eyes will be on this guy in a week when the PT is concluded -Ljepoje- said".

Over&Out!
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by FCB3 View Post
    How the negotiations system works ?

for example in level4 a 19yo ST whose value is 6.41M and minimum offer is 10T ...but when increase money lets say 8M, its displaying as 20Token to make offer ...whether 20 token goes to the seller ?
    Minimum offer (in this instance 10T) + Offer to other manager X 2 = Total token cost if successful on player purchase. Tokens returned if offer rejected or timed out.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Balkan Boyz - Squad Presentation (Sz.8 - lvl7)

HEADLINE: Balkan Boyz present their squad for season 8!

The Balkan Boyz management presented their final squad for season 8 in front of 193,000 fans at the newly built -BALKAN ARENA- this afternoon and revealed the new signings as well. Players such as, Mateo Kovačić (Inter), Luka Modrić (Real Madrid), Sanjin Prcić (Sochaux), Taulant Xhaka (FC Basel), Izet Hajrović (Grasshopper Club Zürich,), Mario Mandžukić (FC Bayern München), Adnan Januzaj (Manchester United U21), Darijo Srna (Shakhtar Donetsk) and Jr. Semirinho (Youth academy) are some of the new-old faces and the ones that will be wearing The Balkan Boyz jersey for the next 3 seasons.

In a comparison from the squad from season 5 - 7, The Balkan Boyz are clearly weaker and with a overall quality of 59,5. But despite that, Manager -Ljepoje- believes that his team will have a good chance and stand the competition in the League and CUP. "Overall, I’m more then satisfied with the squad for this season. We have clearly benefited from tanking and not participating in the league competition last season. Some of the players have developed and grown in quality and strenght as well. I’m also quite pleased with the positions that we’ve got, especially with the MR+ML. Also, it will be a delight to PT our newly signed youth talent Jr. Semirinho and hope he can bend it like Beckham or Ronaldinho. I have high expectations and all eyes will be on this guy in a week when the PT is concluded -Ljepoje- said".

Over&Out!
    Thats your earliest squad presentation... Are you going for a FULL 22 man 7* team? Semirinho looks like he wants to impress the forum.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Black Hawks View Post
    hey Ljepoje,

What's ur advice on ticket prize for Lvl 7?

I tried to optimize profit and attendance. Thanks
    Hi!

Believe it was 8, but it depends on performance, result etc. I always tend to go +1 after a game or two and see if the crowd numbers increase or decrease.

I will go from 10 and then up, will let you know.
    Black Hawks likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Thats your earliest squad presentation... Are you going for a FULL 22 man 7* team? Semirinho looks like he wants to impress the forum.
    Yupp, they are fit, focused and ready to fight!

No, I think the 6* will remain as 6* until the end of the season. Some of them are +23 as well, so they will probably be replaced by some youths later on. But some of the 7* could make it to 8* by the end of the season. Still need a DC, but don't have any "room" since I'm max'd out, hate the 22players rule-limit!

Haha, Jr. Semirinho will be my mini-project for this season. Hopefully he will deliver, otherwise 47,8M + 45T for nothing!
    PROUD MANAGER OF...