Page 29 of 339 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129 ... LastLast
Like Tree3060Likes

Thread: Season 43

Apprentice
    Lost the first leg of my cup game 2-1 ... quietly confident that I can turn that around in the next leg though.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    Yes, we can (tank)

Our scout list:

And no, it's not a joke.

Jizzes! That list su*k donkey ballz! But what, you already given up?

Here is mine.

PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Here is our pile of crap from MR.SCOUT, not one player worth signing that stands out, 22 year old free-kick taker with mediocre quality but we have Beckett who as 7*131 at the beginning of the season. Most players only play one role as well except from 3 garbage players, Just as well we got all the young players instead this morning otherwise it would of been like L18 where we would just power train the existing team first XI by 5 points on every player.

If I'm in the Shark Cup this season as it seems, then I may have another PT project in the making over the next 2-3 seasons.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 07-28-2013 at 08:22 PM.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I have internet in my new place now! and a beautiful boy called Lucas, he's 3 weeks old now.

The market has been surprisingly quiet! already signed 2 5*'s, one is a plain striker, the other a 22 year old free kick centre mid

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Here is our pile of crap from MR.SCOUT, not one player worth signing that stands out, 22 year old free-kick taker with mediocre quality but we have Beckett who as 7*131 at the beginning of the season. Most players only play one role as well except from 3 garbage players, Just as well we got all the young players instead this morning otherwise it would of been like L18 where we would just power train the existing team first XI by 5 points on every player.

If I'm in the Shark Cup this season as it seems, then I may have another PT project in the making over the next 2-3 seasons.
    Mauricio Zarate is a real player. Argentine forward for Inter. You often get real football names in your list

Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    I have internet in my new place now! and a beautiful boy called Lucas, he's 3 weeks old now.

The market has been surprisingly quiet! already signed 2 5*'s, one is a plain striker, the other a 22 year old free kick centre mid
    Named after Lucas Leiva?

Mauricio Zarate is a real player. Argentine forward for Inter. You often get real football names in your list
    Wrong Nationality... I once seen an Argentine Luis Suarez on my list. Funnily enough I found that Kevin Mensah was a real player as well. Playing for Viborg FF and he is Ghanian but it looks like we will assume Danish Nationality.

The names database must be all the first/second names of footballers chucked into a database and chosen at random, thats how I ended up with Alex Zidane.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 07-28-2013 at 08:32 PM.

Congraz, I wonder who you named him after?
    El Pistolero likes this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Named after Lucas Leiva?
    Haha nope. You have no idea how often I get that question. The missus suggested his name and I agreed.

I kept hinting to name him Louis after Luis Suarez lmao. I even said " If Suarez scores, we'll name him Louis " and he scored minutes after.

It looks like he's off to another club so thank god for that haha.

I like Lucas Leiva but I wouldn't go out of my way to dedicate my babies name to him lol.

Wrong Nationality... I once seen an Argentine Luis Suarez on my list. Funnily enough I found that Kevin Mensah was a real player as well. Playing for Viborg FF and he is Ghanian but it looks like we will assume Danish Nationality.

The names database must be all the first/second names of footballers chucked into a database and chosen at random, thats how I ended up with Alex Zidane.
    I remember that Mensah! Although, that's a very common African surname.