Page 84 of 339 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134184 ... LastLast
Like Tree3060Likes

Thread: Season 43

Quote Originally Posted by ppturano View Post
    I can see the trophy room of DYNAMO S.W.A.G.? thanks

I have the idea that they have collected little trophies, despite the large investments that have made
    4X Cup trophies (2x 1th place + 2x 2nd place). He didn't participate in the final-eight the last 2 seasons (eliminated in the knock-out stage).

Other Cup holders are in order (besides DS): FC MIWO, Balkan Boyz, FC Ovech and FC Kunovice. Don't know who took the 7th CUP trophy, wasn't that active as now

PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Black Hawks View Post
    what's the odd to have such equal league?

Who are in that league?
    Don't know

Some of them are my friends and some of them are former league and cup opposition I faced back at lvl 5 - 7
    Black Hawks likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Troll Mourinho strikes the 35T league
    From the most recent results in the Division C saws that Troll Mourinho have taken over the league. Let's start with FC Nicojean Cai's 1-1 draw aganist an inferior team using an illegal formation, with many people have power supported him. However, Troll Mou still managed to troll the last season's league and 35T Cup B winner. Another troll is that Shock Wave FC's manager have lost the auction thanks to bid button grayed out glitch, as well as Flinger who managed a 1-0 win over an abandoned team, which should have been a 10+ goals victory. Not just that, Morgan's Trolling Stones find his 2 MCs injured. More trolls will strike the 35T league soon, but we'll find out as the time will tell this situation.
    Last edited by pnr8555; 07-30-2013 at 02:38 PM.
    flatthg and Cat Harrison like this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    They should train at the same speed upto and including age 25.
    Wiki contributor? Congrats on your new title lol

I didn't know this game had its own wiki... Or are they referring to guides on the forums?
    pnr8555 likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Don't know

Some of them are my friends and some of them are former league and cup opposition I faced back at lvl 5 - 7
    how you keep track of them?

1 thing bad about top11 is our squad is not on permanent link, thus i lost some of tough opponents down the road.
    God knows how they do now !!

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Wiki contributor? Congrats on your new title lol

I didn't know this game had its own wiki... Or are they referring to guides on the forums?
    Unique title
    Congrats huhu
    pnr8555 likes this.

In my case, i didn't really watch the match. As it started, i just pressed the watch match button in the phone's App, and entered a work meeting a moment later. Even the sub i got was an auto-sub. Besides, it wasn't in my 35T team, it was on my main.
    One thing though: How the hell can i prepare a counter formation against an opponent who has no formation at all???? The guy only had 4 field players selected, so the remainder was automatically picked up, but i could not find what his tactic was before the match begun :P

Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    Yeah I did really want him and I normally go up to round 20 but just got carried away as I really miss not being able to buy players on TM. I am currently PT this morning MR/AMR but don't like his name any suggestions?
    Right got the tokens back just spent last 1hr in peanut labs, totally cleared now!
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by Flinger View Post
    In my case, i didn't really watch the match. As it started, i just pressed the watch match button in the phone's App, and entered a work meeting a moment later. Even the sub i got was an auto-sub. Besides, it wasn't in my 35T team, it was on my main.
    One thing though: How the hell can i prepare a counter formation against an opponent who has no formation at all???? The guy only had 4 field players selected, so the remainder was automatically picked up, but i could not find what his tactic was before the match begun :P
    You normally don't need to, you get 80% Possessions, and if your team has enough shoots and shoots on target it will go well.
    'Sometimes in football you have to score goals.' - Thierry Henry
    'Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.' - Pele

League first in Season 1, 2, 3 // CL Champion Season 2 // Cup Champion Season 2
    Current Season: League Standings 1 // CL in progress // Cup out in 1/4 Finals

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    4X Cup trophies (2x 1th place + 2x 2nd place). He didn't participate in the final-eight the last 2 seasons (eliminated in the knock-out stage).

Other Cup holders are in order (besides DS): FC MIWO, Balkan Boyz, FC Ovech and FC Kunovice. Don't know who took the 7th CUP trophy, wasn't that active as now

they have an excellent trophy room!

are unbeatable in the league! always won, seven wins in seven season

... but in Champions League have failed twice, the last two times
    ... they have won only two cup, and in the cup have not won in their last three seasons

doing the summary:
    Up to three seasons ago they were a very strong team, a top team. Now they are a very good team, but not a top team

do you agree? you agree with my analysis?
    TRIPLETE FC
    Italian Team, Season 18, Level 18

5 Time Treble Winners
    (Season 3,12,14,15,17)

16 League Titles
    Season 1,2,3,4,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17
    11 Champions League Titles
    Season 2,3,4,5,6,7,10,12,14,15,17
    8 Cup Titles
    Season 1,3,9,11,12,14,15,17

my team showcase, here: TRIPLETE FC (Italian Team)