Page 124 of 339 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134174224 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 3390
Like Tree3060Likes

Thread: Season 43

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Strange result indeed, but then again - the 4-4-2 WD seemd to block your modul (esp. Petit/AMC from coming through). Hopefully you will take him in the return!

Will be there for the CL game tonight!
    And so we practically did the 1st day market today.

OUT: A 24yo DC 5* Q57, valued 7,5, sold for 21m
    The youth we took for 24 T, 11m value, Sold for 22M
    The free youth, 44Q, free transferred to our alt account Nubclerc FC (5*there) for 6,5m
    Schneider, valued 8 m, sold earlier for 13M

In the meanwhile, we took two youngsters on the TL few sps from 6*, for a total expense of 10 T.. So it was all the other way around with first day full of 50+ T auctions, and a normal day outta the blue with just one contender for two players respectively valued 19m and 25m, amounts that are sick for a level 8 player. They still train fast despite all (40/80/100) and we're currently trying to snatch a 19yo striker valued 16m, but coming with SA already.

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Ain't that sweet?! Don't you just feel like a child on christmas when you get players like this for a T or two?

It's not like the morons on my B.B server: spending 20 - 50T for a 5* mediocre player
    Is there anyone spending lots of tokens for a 33 years old player?

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Kaiserslauten joined the auction for the ST, gonna be quite troublesome.

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    You wanted to see how easy I can get players for 1 token at this time... Look at these bargains. I made the bid like 20 minutes ago, went to play a game and then return to see that I won them Didn't even have to make a second bid hahaha

This is why old servers rule. It's so easy to get bargins with the young 5* fast trainers. I've always loved our server. Theres not that many serious token buyers on there and the way I've power trained this season I will just blow everyone else on my level out the water, that even includes Batigo United lol....

Don't get me wrong being a token buyer myself I've got a lot of respect for Batigo United because he must of spent a fortune as well since he started playing even though were rivals.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    And so we practically did the 1st day market today.

OUT: A 24yo DC 5* Q57, valued 7,5, sold for 21m
    The youth we took for 24 T, 11m value, Sold for 22M
    The free youth, 44Q, free transferred to our alt account Nubclerc FC (5*there) for 6,5m
    Schneider, valued 8 m, sold earlier for 13M

In the meanwhile, we took two youngsters on the TL few sps from 6*, for a total expense of 10 T.. So it was all the other way around with first day full of 50+ T auctions, and a normal day outta the blue with just one contender for two players respectively valued 19m and 25m, amounts that are sick for a level 8 player. They still train fast despite all (40/80/100) and we're currently trying to snatch a 19yo striker valued 16m, but coming with SA already.
    I definately think that the training speeds for young youths have been nerfed around, most of my young players I bought were around 35/65/100 with the exception of Hardy who trained at 40/80/120, My youth academy youth also trains around 40/80/120. I get the feeling that the old 60/120/180 is a thing of the past and Nordeus want you to spend more tokens to train your young players.

Oh soooo many injiries, now i don't care anymore and just train them all the time fuuuuuucckk iiiit

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I definately think that the training speeds for young youths have been nerfed around, most of my young players I bought were around 35/65/100 with the exception of Hardy who trained at 40/80/120, My youth academy youth also trains around 40/80/120. I get the feeling that the old 60/120/180 is a thing of the past and Nordeus want you to spend more tokens to train your young players.
    The st from my alt account trains 50/100/150+

44 rounds so far with him double bidding...gotta love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Splatter95 View Post
    Oh soooo many injiries, now i don't care anymore and just train them all the time fuuuuuucckk iiiit
    I've done twice as many power training this season and I've bought less reds compared to last season, strange one indeed, but I must admit I saved around 50 reds by letting 2/3 day injuries recover the next day by partially healing.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I've done twice as many power training this season and I've bought less reds compared to last season, strange one indeed, but I must admit I saved around 50 reds by letting 2/3 day injuries recover the next day by partially healing.
    But I just let their condition drop to 0% I really don't care about them anymore... They can all go die if they want, cuz in my club it will be painful for them to live!
    My name is Obvious, Captain Obvious!

My Team: RXL