Page 126 of 339 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136176226 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 3390
Like Tree3060Likes

Thread: Season 43

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Yeah and look, I got some pretty good players. And on the last page I got some even better players. They are not super fast but it's enough if on a budget account. When I turn to 35T a season, I'll be doing this.... It's a pretty good strategy if on a quiet server
    Perfect Tactics won't be a 35T team... There is always token farming offers including videos.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    LMAO!!!

Something epic just happened.

at round 50 i decided to withdraw, but being pissed about these idiot, i decided to spend 15 tokens more just to add more price and let him spend more money. Since he started bidding immediatly after i did, i started overbidding him on round 55 or so. I had 10 tokens left at round 64, so i overbidded 10 times him. He completely lost it and spent the remaining 20 seconds of round 56 bidding every 0,5 seconds.

Price for the player was about 50m on my last bid, LOL!

He had 149M during auction, now -1m XD

waste of 60 tokens, but was well worth.

Notice the low wage of the player, which i realized was last season's one learned the SA. If i realized sooner, i wouldn't have even bidded, won't be a fast trainer.

This is just priceless! 150M + 65T (+/-) for a 19yr old 5* with 1vs1 SA is just EPIC!
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post

Thee are the two i snatched from market for a total of 10T, so let's say the madness with that moron was "controlled collateral". I'll take my time to PT them with all the chill i can muster.
    This is the market right after that flow of youngsters never seen before:

Expect to see the "new" New Team in about 3-4 days. Apart from Ljepjoe who can see it already :P atm our AVG age is 21.7, but might drop further.
    Your old player Julian Ross is on there... I feel you will need to copy Ljepoje and tank 2 consecutive seasons to get a much better transfer market and improve your team. I have 2 L4 accounts that were on either your server or Ljepoje's server and it took 2 seasons to tank before the transfer market improved but there was still some bidding wars around. Of course those teams still are in tank mode due to having no T and also I just use them for punchbag friendlies.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 08-01-2013 at 12:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Have you not thought about giving him another role with all those skill points? MC players generated by the system always come with a single role. So maybe you could go MC/AMC/DMC or ML/MC/MR for example, It would come in handy.
    I was thinking about giving him a AMR role, but then I would need to teach him the AMC role first, then the AML - and that's 100SKP into the lake. Already have Jovetić and Stevanović in these position. So I will probably just push him to 8* and rest my case. Will probably try to find a youth AMR/AML by next season. Sell a MC if necessary to give space in the team.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    I was thinking about giving him a AMR role, but then I would need to teach him the AMC role first, then the AML - and that's 100SKP into the lake. Already have Jovetić and Stevanović in these position. So I will probably just push him to 8* and rest my case. Will probably try to find a youth AMR/AML by next season. Sell a MC if necessary to give space in the team.
    Well... It's either MC/AMC/AMR or MC/AMC/AML isn't it... Or its MC/AMC/ST or MC/DMC/AMC or MC/DMC/DC... with MC there are so many combinations since you start in the middle of the park.

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Believe they are "fulfilling" you're request and demand. This kind of auctions are quite normal and that's why there are bidding-wars on my B.B server. All of my youth's that I managed to purchase (from lvl 5 to 7) where high-end youth's and just a couple of SKP from 6*.

For a example

If I were in your shoes - I would perhaps buy 1 or 3 of them and just PT during the tanking season. They will be fit for fight for next season. They are good investment
    You should not tank this season because next season I'm coming on you!
    July Fourth likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    I tested something out last night... I spend 20 tokens bidding on 20 players (only 16 are shown here) and I won on 10 of them. So 10 players for 20 tokens... 2 tokens per player, which is still very good.

I could potentially get a whole team of semi-fast trainers this way. That is if you have money lolz. I am -$103M in debt right now. Gonna sell these players for some profit.

So a 35T season team could be achieved in this way. Note that I just bid once on all these players and went to sleep.
    This is what I did on the B.U server - I layed a couple of bids before going out and just waited until the clock ticked down. Got 11 of 12 5* players, but hey - not bad for a lvl 1 team with 800K and 25T on the account.

This could be also a good way to get your financials straight and get some money on the side.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    I already decided - BB will be on tanking while BU on full engine. Don't have time to lead the BB at the moment, to much stuff going around.

But hey - you are welcome to join the BB server. Just bring a lot of T and £, because you will need it
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Good point. It seems you will be the same level as Ljepoje and 1 level behind Morgan due to tanking.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Good point. It seems you will be the same level as Ljepoje and 1 level behind Morgan due to tanking.
    And one of his 5* player has an equal quality of my scout player Torres right now...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC