Page 226 of 339 FirstFirst ... 126176216224225226227228236276326 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,260 of 3390
Like Tree3060Likes

Thread: Season 43

Another regular troll day at New Team's server seeing us on illegal formation (even stark as keeper!) winning our second time in the league, 1-0 home. We're now nearing the promotion area with no whatsoever clue on how to lose matches. Form is low, players oop and illegal formation, what more 0.0
    Incredipede and Cat Harrison like this.

Reserves did good expect Pysek. But his form is constantly low.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    Another regular troll day at New Team's server seeing us on illegal formation (even stark as keeper!) winning our second time in the league, 1-0 home. We're now nearing the promotion area with no whatsoever clue on how to lose matches. Form is low, players oop and illegal formation, what more 0.0
    Perhaps losing on walk over?
    Incredipede likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

The sale has officialy started!

Managed to get 401K for the 19yr old ST H.Revert (7 day injury) and 268K for the 30yr old T.Botstev (replaced by Kertesz). Next up is the 27yr old Alexey Gusalov, and then the 29yr old Al-Hakim Yaacob. Gusalov will be replaced with Vasilis Athanasopoulos while Yaacob will be replaced with R. O'Connor.

Believe that will be "all" for today. Need to revalue the others before deciding "who is next".
    Incredipede and Cat Harrison like this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Well you was 2M in -

BALKAN UNITED - MATCH REPORT

LEAGUE:

- Today we faced the English team "Kiel FC" which me managed to beat by 2-0. We started of quite good with 4-3N-1-2 formation, scored 2 goals and held mostly of the possesion in the 1th half. But as I switched to the 3W-3W-2N-2 formation, they players seemed to have lost their moral compass and was out ideas. The problematic ST (Sirin Ghysel) had 3 goal scoring opportunits but missed all and I'm losing my patience with him. Will therefor give him another 2-3 games before I decide to sell him. And our best ST (C.Capidis) seem to have difficulties to find the goal, don't know what's his problem? Our 3rd ST (A. Džakovac) is currently injured, but will be recovered by tomorrow. Believe he will manage to break the ice and Ghysel+Capidis might follow his steps. As it current stands, our DL/DC "Luis Vitoria" is scoring the goals (free kick spec). Also Victor Baciu (MC) will be avaible for tomorrow since his suspension has passed.

Tomorrow we will play the French team "Real Madrid" in the league with a kickoff at 18.10CET. Later on we will play the 2nd leg against the Polish team "Magic" in the CUP final-eight. The kickoff is set at 23.31CET.

Other results

PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Well you was 2M in -
    I was -4.1M in deficit this morning, up at -2.03M... But I'm strongly thinking about selling two of my youths in hope to find a better ST and a couple of free agenst tomorrow morning

I like to do business on this server
    Incredipede likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Yoshi's Island has won the League Match against Top11 with the awesome result of 0 : 11. Yoshi's Island is now placed on the 3rd place in the League. Goals: 23' - Basri, 27' - Stefanski, 32' - Stefanski, 39' - Miller, 42' - Stefanski, 50' - Miller, 65' - Stefanski, 72' - Kapeller, 77' - Kapeller, 81' - Kapeller, 90' - Kapeller. Formations: 4-4-2 vs. 3-2-2-2-1 Butterfly

Yoshi's Island has won the Champions League Match against ??? FC with the result of 4 : 0. Yoshi's Island is now placed on the 2nd place in the Champions League. Yoshi's Island is now qualified for the next round of the Champions League, congratulations! Goals: 31' - Miller, 61' - Miller, 73' - Basri, 80' - Adhikari. Formations: 3N-3W-2-2 vs. 4-1-1-3W-1

Comment of the coach: "Today's League Match was awesome. The team did a great job. We also passed the milestone to qualify for the next round of the Champions League, a last-second qualification."

Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    LEAGUE ROUND 11

United Til I Die 3-1 Darghan St Umays

United Til I Die 90.5 4-1-3N-2 - Darghan St Umays 84.0 3N-2W-2N-1-2

A good start and Johansen heads a Suljevic cross in for 1-0 in the opening quarter and just before half time we get done with the old double corner routine and Chee Saad scores, 5 minutes into the second half Johansen passes to Ivanov to restore our lead, with 15 minutes to go Johansen crosses for Veuthey to head home, with 2 minutes to go Djordjevic goes in late on Suljevic, who is injured and is shown the red card for that challenge.

Goals: Johansen (14), Chee Saad (35), Ivanov (50), Veuthey (76) MOTM: Veuthey

Team Talk: An improved performance this but a shame to lose Veuthey to injury, a special thanks to dv8r for help with formation.

I had a feeling it would be a good counter. Now we know

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE GROUP C ROUND 6

July Fourth 3-1 FC Nekopnem si

July Fourth 131.5 4-4-2 Classic first half, 4-3N-3 2nd half - FC Nekopnem si 113.3 4-4-2 Classic then 34 mins 4-3-1

Nothing much to say here other than this was a **** game and FC Nekopnem si are nothing but a troll team. I can't understand we struggled for much of the game against 9 players and only managing to win 3-1 and CONCEDE against a team with rubbish quality and have only 9 players on the field, anyways Kusama got our first on 16 minutes from a fine through ball to curl it round the keeper and into the goal, We won a penalty on 30 minutes where Hudak was sent off for the foul and Michu stuck it over the bar (Papaleo not on field of play at this time) and 4 minutes later Texeira was sent off for a 2nd bookable offence. We continued to fail to hit the target for much of the game when substitutes Pietropaolo setup Papaleo for our 2nd and also setting up Hogan for our 3rd... Then Ohnetik got a surprise goal for FC Nekopnem si in the 85th minute and that was a consolation for them.

Goals: Kusama (16) Papaleo (61) Hogan (81) Ohnetik (85) MOTM: Pietropaolo - 1pt
    Manager Points: Pietropaolo 3,Beckett 2,Papaleo 1
    Top 5 Standings: Beckett 21, Pietropaolo 17, Petersen 16, Calavicci 14, Ramirez 12.

Team Talk: It was a poor performance by our team as a whole that failed to score past 9 men for much of the game, but it was a dead rubber plus we fielded a slightly weaker team so it doesn't matter too much.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*