Page 245 of 339 FirstFirst ... 145195235243244245246247255295 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,450 of 3390
Like Tree3060Likes

Thread: Season 43

Champions League, 1/16 round - Preview

Guerreiros FC vs Perfect Tactics

Guerreiros FC: 65.2 | Perfect Tactics: 76.2

We take on another strong team today in Guerreiros FC. Their name does ring a bell and I feel that I have played them a few seasons ago so this tie has some sort of history behind it. They are a strong team with 5* and 6* players and this is one of the teams we wanted to avoid. We drew earlier today in a disappointing performance by the team. If we are going to win here then we need to play better. They won the league last season but didn't finish in the CL... We do have the advantage here but we need to score the important away goal early on to keep the pressure off us. They can use the 4-1-2-1-2 and 4-3-3 formations... We'll probably go with the 3N-5-2v.
    Match odds:
    Guerreiros FC: 15/4
    Draw: 13/5
    Perfect Tactics: 8/11

To qualify:
    Guerreiros: 7/5
    Perfect Tactics: 6/11

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    No way. He was valued high already (17m) when i took him, along to another MC i m training q52 with a 18m value. Both togheter with the youngsters i took earlier are the top valued you can find on market at lv8 18yo. The exceptions were abdullah and campo who both had higher quality and value (abdullah is currently 30+ m as you quoted yourself). There is or at least there havent been any youth over the ones i took so far. They ll be the core of lv9 new team. As from now on, we needed a new striker and a left winger and both were taken care of. Until lv9 we wont take in any new players unless over the 20m value and able to replace the current benchers (24-26 yo). Last one was Alui. To be sold for 12 m giving us a plus into incomes. At the moment i coulndt sell anyone else due to level cap in my server, apart from the st or the new winger which i wont sell ofc.
    But if I bought my MC who was valued at 18,9M this season (lvl 7), how can your player that is valued at 17M on lvl8 be a fast trainer? It makes no sense.

A 18yr old 5* (low end Q50) at my lvl is valued around 15M. The high end 18 yr olds (Q54) are all around 17 - 19M.

PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Champions League, 1/16 round - Preview

Guerreiros FC vs Perfect Tactics

Guerreiros FC: 65.2 | Perfect Tactics: 76.2

We take on another strong team today in Guerreiros FC. Their name does ring a bell and I feel that I have played them a few seasons ago so this tie has some sort of history behind it. They are a strong team with 5* and 6* players and this is one of the teams we wanted to avoid. We drew earlier today in a disappointing performance by the team. If we are going to win here then we need to play better. They won the league last season but didn't finish in the CL... We do have the advantage here but we need to score the important away goal early on to keep the pressure off us. They can use the 4-1-2-1-2 and 4-3-3 formations... We'll probably go with the 3N-5-2v.
    Match odds:
    Guerreiros FC: 15/4
    Draw: 13/5
    Perfect Tactics: 8/11

To qualify:
    Guerreiros: 7/5
    Perfect Tactics: 6/11
    Perfect Tactics 2-0 will be my bet for this the way things are going at your club at the moment.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    But if I bought my MC who was valued at 18,9M this season (lvl 7), how can your player that is valued at 17M on lvl8 be a fast trainer? It makes no sense.

A 18yr old 5* (low end Q50) at my lvl is valued around 15M. The high end 18 yr olds (Q54) are all around 17 - 19M.

That s cause you nub bro 0.0

Value depends on Q, and as you know my server lacks young players when it comes down to max q x level. Yes you have 18 yo Q 55+ there but here max you see is q49 and for once in 8 seasons two q53+ ones.

I bought the striker low end q51, and the mc q 52,2. First one now having reached q55 (the same q you show) has a 21m value, while the other one sits at 18,5 being still q52. Meaning that once reached the same q (55), his value will be higher than your examples.

Also, the fact you are one level below doesnt mean you cant see young 18yo nearing either 5* or 6* as they spawn the level above you but at a quality which makes you able to see them

Finally, i never learn sa or roles to players nearing 6*. I prefer to buy q49-51 ones which gives way better gains in the long run.

In the end, yeah my players are indeed faster trainers than the ones tou showed
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Perfect Tactics 2-0 will be my bet for this the way things are going at your club at the moment.

Champions League, 1/16 round

Guerreiros FC 0-2 Perfect Tactics

Guerreiros FC: 4-1-2-1-2 ND 65.2 | Perfect Tactics: 3N-5-2v, 76.2

It was a win that we deserved. Our server crashed and we were let in just before half time but by then we were winning 0-2. A Petersen free kick put us into the lead early in the game and from there we just dominated. Nascimento put us into a 0-2 lead before half time but we slowed down in the 2nd half. We had many chances but didn't put them away. Guerreiros didn't really threaten us and their best chance was from a free kick which went wide. The win should put us through to the next round.

Goals: Petersen (10'), Nascimento (42')
    MOTM: Nascimento
    reddeviljohn and Cat Harrison like this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

FC Kneipenkic update:

League matchday 13: FC Augenklappe (54.1, 4-DMC-MC(l)-AMC-AMR-2ST) - FC Kneipenkick (56.7, 4-5-1V) 1-4
    Augenklappes asymetric formation made FCK less problems than expected. Decker (8.) and Busi (18.) made it early 0-2, FCA striked by Cino (26.), but once more Decker (50.) and Mendoza (85.) secured an outstanding win at the 3rd in table.

CL 1/8 finals 1st leg: Belay Boys 2 FC (54.3, 4-1-2-1-2ND) - FC Kneipenkick (4-5-1V) 0-3
    I sadly missed this match, while Belay Boys manager watched the full match, made substitutions, but did not change his formation.
    Decker (59.) scored (probably with a FK), Monroe (63.) increased only 4 minutes later and the final goal was scored once more by Decker (85.).
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Champions League, 1/16 round

Guerreiros FC 0-2 Perfect Tactics

Guerreiros FC: 4-1-2-1-2 ND 65.2 | Perfect Tactics: 3N-5-2v, 76.2

It was a win that we deserved. Our server crashed and we were let in just before half time but by then we were winning 0-2. A Petersen free kick put us into the lead early in the game and from there we just dominated. Nascimento put us into a 0-2 lead before half time but we slowed down in the 2nd half. We had many chances but didn't put them away. Guerreiros didn't really threaten us and their best chance was from a free kick which went wide. The win should put us through to the next round.

Goals: Petersen (10'), Nascimento (42')
    MOTM: Nascimento
    Yeah. Been a strange season so far for you, Yes your still winning games often, but its the lack of goals that is increasing the possibility slightly of getting a poor result, I've been going well this season, especially in the league where 3 matches would of been draws had we still had the same relative quality last season and with Batigo United in our league, we were right to add the extra quality, The other contenders GZIRAUTDMALTA have faded away but still remain comfortable in 3rd. That return game for us against Batigo United away is going to be a key game for us this season, if we win that then were probably safe and almost certain to win the league.

League Table at halfway for us...

Title Odds: July Fourth 1/14, Batigo United 9/1.
    Specials:
    July Fourth to stay unbeaten 3/1
    July Fourth to score 100 goals or more 6/4
    July Fourth to concede less than 10 goals: 2/1
    July Fourth 26-0-0 20/1.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    That s cause you nub bro 0.0

Value depends on Q, and as you know my server lacks young players when it comes down to max q x level. Yes you have 18 yo Q 55+ there but here max you see is q49 and for once in 8 seasons two q53+ ones.

I bought the striker low end q51, and the mc q 52,2. First one now having reached q55 (the same q you show) has a 21m value, while the other one sits at 18,5 being still q52. Meaning that once reached the same q (55), his value will be higher than your examples.

Also, the fact you are one level below doesnt mean you cant see young 18yo nearing either 5* or 6* as they spawn the level above you but at a quality which makes you able to see them

Finally, i never learn sa or roles to players nearing 6*. I prefer to buy q49-51 ones which gives way better gains in the long run.

In the end, yeah my players are indeed faster trainers than the ones tou showed
    Then your server is just fu*ked up..

Of course the value rises as soon you improve the player (add SKP or SA), but I'm talking about the org. value. If you buy a Q51, or Q52.2 - then your buying 4* and not 5*, correct? The player might still train "fast" since your adding the SKP to SA, but as soon you add them to Q - then they will remarkably slow down as soon they hit 6*.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Addicted
    4-0 in CL and 7-0 in league, good day!^^
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

AC Kursadžije completed 3 new signings today.

The 18yr olds Armin Bojat (MC), Emil Veselinov (ST) and Ismar Spahić (AMR/MR) were signed earlier on for approx 2.2M and 4T. Ismar Spahić is transfer listed due bad performance and financial reasons.

For you who don't know who or what "AC Kursadžije" is, I can tell you that it's a popular Serbian comedian show. And as you see, "Shadow" is digging them and supporting them with all of his heart

PROUD MANAGER OF...