Man Of The Match
    Stephane Cau (ST) *Kepoh

Season 43-l15.jpg

Cat Harrison likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Season 43-dave.jpg
    Season 43-dave-squad.jpg
    Season 43-tabel.jpg

This is an important match for me today.
    I have chosen to play 4 3n 3 to counter him, though last time he changed from his standard V to a 4 4 2. Result: 0-0. So what do you think? Anyone wanna give odds or advice...?
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 08-13-2013 at 11:51 AM. Reason: speeling und grammer
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    League, round 15

Perfect Tactics are on a scoring streak!

NorthTiger FC 1-4 Perfect Tactics

NorthTiger FC: 67.2, 4-1-1-2N-2 | Perfect Tactics: 72.4, 4-5-1v

This is the match that we absolutely HAD to win and we did that in style. You would expect a tough match from the 2nd strongest team in the league but we brushed them aside. We are testing out a new style of playing and it's actually working wonders here. In 2 games we have scored 11 goals...much better than our opening 4 games when it took 4 games to reach that.

We are definitely improving here but that thought was short lived when Strurridge was able to break free of the defence and pass to Kim to give NorthTiger the lead. We couldn't lose this game and we made sure we didn't. Silly got the equaliser just 10 minutes later with a long range strike. It was pretty much end to end stuff and both sides had chances to score but we took advantage of ours, Petersen Jr hitting them on the counter attack to give us the 1-2 lead. The rest of the half remained quiet and we were going to change formation but we kept it since we were winning. We were dominant in the 2nd half, we had so many shots blocked and their defence was doing all of the work. They did let off once and let Petersen Jr through but his shot went wide. We needed that 2nd goal and we got it from a corner, Petersen Jr rising highest to head to ball past a helpless goalkeeper giving us the 2 goal lead. NorthTiger tried to get a goal back but they couldn't as our defence was solid. We added a 4th goal in the last kick of the game, Nacimento breaking free and unleashing a vicious shot past the goalkeeper

Goals: Kim (7'), Silly (17'), Petersen Jr (29', 66'), Nascimento (90')
    MOTM: Petersen

It's a much better improvement from the team and we can eagerly watch the next match between 2nd vs 3rd and 4th vs 7th in what could be a decisive day of results.
    That's surely put NorthTiger out the running for the title, Nice to see some form returning as well in what is moving towards the business end of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dave.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	46.2 KB 
ID:	10826

Name:	dave squad.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	63.6 KB 
ID:	10827

Name:	tabel.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	69.6 KB 
ID:	10825

I have chosen to play 4 3n 3 to counter him, though last time he changed from his standard V to a 4 4 2. Result: 0-0. So what do you think? Anyone wanna give odds or advice...?
    maybe you can switch 2 the butterfly since he shall attack trough the flanks
    Cat Harrison likes this.

I have a flexible squad. I think I'm ready if he plays his V, but he lost to me last season with it, and so I am not sure if I even want to try countering, or play 3 1 4 2 which if i recall was what I did then.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post

Name:	dave.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	46.2 KB 
ID:	10826

Name:	dave squad.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	63.6 KB 
ID:	10827

Name:	tabel.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	69.6 KB 
ID:	10825

Against the 4-5-1v, use the 4-3N-2W-1

Quote Originally Posted by Wiesse View Post
    maybe you can switch 2 the butterfly since he shall attack trough the flanks
    Not necessarily. Also, don't use the butterfly... It's such an overrated formation and it's not that effective vs 4-5-1v

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

preview 15th round league

Kirchroa FC (43,8)- Ivin FC (23,3)
    4-5-1 v style - 3-5-2 flat

First match 0-1 for me with 3w-5-2 v- style

Preview champions league round 1/8

Kirchroa FC - Demag FC (21,1)
    4-5-1 V style - 4-1-2-1-2 WD

First match 0-5 for me with 4-5-1 v style
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Not necessarily. Also, don't use the butterfly... It's such an overrated formation and it's not that effective vs 4-5-1v

okay so i don't try it against 4-5-1 v
    Last edited by Wiesse; 08-13-2013 at 12:30 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

BALKAN UNITED CONFIRM 15 NEW SIGNINGS!

Balkan United management confirmed 15 new signings this morning. Ljepoje (Jr) announced that the Club is heading into a new course and is aiming high as the League and CUP are heading into its final week. Ljepoje (Jr) stated that the Club have high expectations when it comes to the League and CUP tournaments this season, "We are on the right path to to fulfill the requirements and goals for this season. The team are playing and doing well, both in the League and CUP competitions. I believe our chances to win the League trophy are pretty high, the same goes for the CUP. We are without any doubt perhaps one of the strongest teams on this level, if not the best. We just need to concentrate on doing our job and hopefully it will all pay off in the end".

The players will be undergoing some hard training and valuating the following 5 days. The top 11 players will be kept while the others will be more or like transfer listed by Saturday and replaced by free agents. This is in order to sanitize the financial deficit (approx -9 M short!).

CURRENT SQUAD

TRANSFER LISTED OR SOLD
    RED: SOLD
    GREEN : LISTED

* Capidis, Rusescu and Džakovac were sold due injury (5,20 resp 6 days). The others due bad performance and financial reasons.

PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

I can easily set them to 4 3 2 1. I have the multi position guys on the field so I can do almost any formation. Never played butterfly so maybe not the match to try a new module. Any thoughts on arrows...
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 08-13-2013 at 01:00 PM. Reason: speeling und grammer
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]