Page 251 of 339 FirstFirst ... 151201241249250251252253261301 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,510 of 3390
Like Tree3060Likes

Thread: Season 43

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Make sure you have illegal formation.
    That didn't work last time. Can't afford getting a win or draw since the opposition is weaker this season in comparison to the last one. Will go with the walk-over option.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Haha what did you think
    That you will always win :P
    Kursadžije strikes back

I know you know but this server is not different from any other
    Random factor is always present
    Hahah, I know. Believe it was since I played 4-3-3 vs 4-3-3 and the NGE just flipped. But Kursadžije shocked the football world today as they beat Balkan Utd. I tried to manage both teams "equally" and at the end, the better team won. Well hopefully they can win the league this season, I believe their chances are 50% vs 50%
    reddeviljohn likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Perfect Tactics are BACK!!! And so is Petersen. But your opponents must of been an abandoned team to win by a scoreline such as that.
    They were but against the other abandoned team in the league, I only won 3-0 so this is a sign that I'm improving.

Hopefully it continues tomorrow when we play NorthTiger FC
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Add me with that profile to support you when I can
    I did not support Kursadžije this morning cause I was working and I rarely bring LG L9 to work when I know I will be physicaly more active then ussual

LEAGUE ROUND 14 - A BRILLIANT PERFORMANCE

July Fourth 6-0 PILOSZ PULTOS

July Fourth 131.6 4-5-1 V - PILOSZ PULTOS 121.5

A very good performance and response after yesterdays disappointing 0-0 draw against one of the teams we struggled to beat in the first round of league fixtures, we opted for 4-5-1 V this time because 3-5-2 V wasn't that effective vs dandelion and 4-5-1 V is certainly the better choice, we did however took a while to get going and defender Lenoil had made a couple of tackles before missing a chance to put us into the lead, But it was midway through the first half that Kusama's 25 meter shot put us into the lead, Petersen played a perfect pass into the area in which Kusama slotted it away for his brace. We however had to wait most of the second half for more goals and misfiring Watson was replaced by Miku OOP and Pietropaolo came on for the quiet Papaleo and straight away, Pietropaolo broke clear and added our 3rd of the game and that was game over as soon as Beckett made his way into the box Jaafari fouled him and was sent off and Petersen powered the penalty away for our 4th, Then Miku had a late brace afterwards after getting into advantageous positions to score and almost could of had a hatrick since the 2nd of the 3 late Miku shots on target was blocked.

Goals: Kusama (24,37) Pietropaolo (75) Petersen (80) Miku (81,88) MOTM: Kusama - 1pt
    Manager Points: Kusama 3,Miku 2,Petersen 1.
    Top 5 standings: Pietropaolo 25,Beckett 22,Petersen 17,Calavicci 17,Watson 14

Team Talk: I couldn't of asked for a better performance from our team, especially we don't play 4-5-1 V that often, but it's a strong formation on T11 and I can understand why some managers prefer to use it. Tomorrow we face Batigo United away in what can be called a 'crunch game' for us this season, they still remain 6 points behind us after beating Benca 4-1 away today.
    dv8r, Shadow, pnr8555 and 5 others like this.

Today matches. League:

Very hard game.
    Cup:

I believe that 1/4 final in cup is end of a journey for us this season

nice win at home today 4-0 with new formation tried and new player. we are now 10 points clear of the league. Champions league home leg tomorrow with 3-2 advantage
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Rowland Is the Fat conTROLLer

Our latest aquisition is proving more than worth. With an average gain of 4 sps per set of trainings, he's gonna soon end his tecnical part to focus, next season, on raw quality. So far we have

Our latest aquisition is proving more than worth. With an average gain of 4 sps per set of trainings, he's gonna soon end his tecnical part to focus, next season, on raw quality. So far we have peaks of, respectively: 160-180, 127-110, 55-75.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Add me with that profile to support you when I can
    I did not support Kursadžije this morning cause I was working and I rarely bring LG L9 to work when I know I will be physicaly more active then ussual
    Added!

Yeah I know, we all are addicted - no matter what level.

Ps, I will be there for the "AC Knežina" game, could be interesting to see how Arsene Shadow manage against this 4-5-1 V module
    Last edited by Ljepoje; 08-12-2013 at 05:10 PM.
    Shadow likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    Our latest aquisition is proving more than worth. With an average gain of 4 sps per set of trainings, he's gonna soon end his tecnical part to focus, next season, on raw quality. So far we have peaks of, respectively: 160-180, 127-110, 55-75.
    I havent seen a 60/120/180 player in training for ages...