Page 241 of 339 FirstFirst ... 141191231239240241242243251291 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,410 of 3390
Like Tree3060Likes

Thread: Season 43

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    That's a Troll Mourinho!
    No. I don't think it was a "Troll Mourinho" as dv8r stated earlier Invictus are a good team and are challenging Perfect Tactics for the league title.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    League, round 13

Perfect Tactics 0-0 Invictus FC

Perfect Tactics: 3W-3N-2W-2, 72.2 | Invictus FC: 4-3N-2W-1, 62.6

Despite a goalless draw, it was a match that was packed with chances, injuries and cards. We had the best chances early on with Shlimazl missing and Petersen getting close on 2 occasions from a free kicks. Our opponents never threatened until the 2nd half but we managed to keep them at bay. We looked the better team but just couldn't put away our chances. Invictus almost scored in the 80th minute but luck was on our side and our goalkeeper saved from the double corner. This is another example of us not playing well this season and it has affected us in the wrong game. Our lead will be cut short to 4 points later and at the half way point in the league, you can sense the tension. It has not been a good season for us and we still have to play Invictus FC and NorthTiger FC away. They held us to draws at home and playing away would be an even more difficult task. Finishing in 2nd place is a possibility this season.

Goals: None
    MOTM: Tasci (Invictus FC)
    3w-3n-2w-2 always work against 4-3-2-1 for me but I dont understand why it did not have any impact for you ...but it's good you got a draw ...
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    My Arsenal is much better then Wenger's

Arsene Shadow : Arsenal 0 - 3 Fortuna95
    Arsene Wenger : Arsenal 3 - 1 Man.City

Shadow, reddeviljohn, FCB and 1 others like this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

LEAGUE ROUND 13 - HALFWAY THERE

July Fourth 6-0 Neko FC

July Fourth 131.6 3N-1-4-1-1 then 50 minutes 3-6-1 V - Neko FC 113.3 asymmetric 4-3-2-1 then illegal butterfly

Another comfortable win for July Fourth over one of our leagues backmarkers and they were a poor side in all... Early on we got the breakthrough from a corner when Michu crossed in for Miku to get into the box and win the header to put us in front. We were in control and Neko never threatened and Michu soon got into the box midway through the first half and Djordjevic was given a straight red and we were awarded a penalty, Miku took the penalty and sent the keeper the wrong way and Michu was forced off injured and Papaleo came on as a substitute. Our opponents are still active as the opponent manager did join the game but he changed the formation to an illegal butterfly, We threw on Kusama and Petersen in the second half to kill the game off and Petersen's corner found the in-form Papaleo to score, Miku broke clear and setup Watson for an easy tap-in for 4-0. Diamond with a long-range shot added another as well as Hardy's free-kick making it 6-0, Watson in the final minute had another chance to score but he put it wide.

Goals: Miku (11,28 PEN) Papaleo (59) Watson (72) Diamond (73) Hardy (76) MOTM: Miku - 1pt.
    S/O: Djordjevic (28)
    Injury Report: Michu OUT 3 days he will sit it out.
    Manager Points: Miku 3,Malik 2,Watson 1
    Top 5 Standings: Pietropaolo 25,Beckett 22,Petersen 16,Calavicci 14,Watson 13.

Team Talk: That's another good win for our team and plenty of goals scored as well once again and we have had a flawless first half of the season but there is still plenty of work to be done to win the league, We also kept many first choice starters out for todays game due to having a tough CL last 16 tie.

Haha nice pic Ljepoje
    I watched Manchester first half and almost fall a sleep

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post

Arsene Shadow : Arsenal 0 - 3 Fortuna95
    Arsene Wenger : Arsenal 3 - 1 Man.City

Awesome
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Haha nice pic Ljepoje
    This is what happens when you support Arsenal, You find football of other teams "uninteresting"
    Raykco likes this.

Haha nice pic Ljepoje

Haha, just don't take it personal.. Juventus ain't any better

I'm watching the game myself, can't say United is playing any good. If Arsenal continue to play as they did against City, then everything is possible.

Ps. Nice shirts, they remind me of the ones I had in the beginning of the season

PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE KNOCKOUT STAGE DRAW PREVIEW

This is a tough draw for us... First of all Equimetal's high scoring win setup us with a tricky last 16 tie and if Equitmetal had a low scoring win then we would of had pretty much a bye to the quarter-finals (of course if Equimetal didn't win then we would of played Equimetal again.) If we pass into the Quarter-Finals then there is a potiential grudge match against NAMO UNITED and if we get to the Semi-Finals there is a good chance we will have to play against ThE KoP. The other half of the draw is wide open and there is a possibility of a repeat of last seasons final (July Fourth vs Ilknur ve ozgur) and also the possibility we may face previous opponents Zekspor,Sadadjang and Equimetal SAD again. Tapahka are a dangerous team with a active tactical savvy bulgarian manager.

To Win Outright
    July Fourth 6/4
    ThE KoP 5/1
    One Thai Man U 9/1
    Ilknur ve ozgur 12/1
    LMUc 12/1
    Tapahka 14/1
    Equimetal SAD 14/1
    NAMO UNITED 16/1
    Sadadjang (Thai Team) 20/1
    Zekspor 20/1
    Belgrano 25/1
    Gurbuz FC 25/1
    FC CAGRI 33/1
    FC Cotti 33/1
    Bulent FC 50/1
    Jesper Olsen 100/1
    Last edited by July Fourth; 08-11-2013 at 04:05 PM.

Yes I support Arsenal but it was realy boring game to watch (Man.Utd.)
    Maybe they are savings for the season

Yes nice shirts