Page 240 of 339 FirstFirst ... 140190230238239240241242250290 ... LastLast
Results 2,391 to 2,400 of 3390
Like Tree3060Likes

Thread: Season 43

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I actually play the league leader today... If we lose then I will tank the season. I'm looking to build up T more than anything else first, there is no hurry for the Wonderboys project as I will need to farm a lot of T for it to work.

Ok, well then "tank" if it's for the best. You have nothing to lose. I'm doing well at the BB account. But I'm forced to lose on "walk-over" just to keep below the 7th place mark. Need to break a couple of legs everyday
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

FCB
    does any one know how to beat 4-3w-3 ? match starts in 2 hours
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Then go with the 4-5-1. Or just fight fire with fire - use the same formation. He could get troo-lol-ed and end up losing
    OK, thanks will try the 4-5-1
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Ok, well then "tank" if it's for the best. You have nothing to lose. I'm doing well at the BB account. But I'm forced to lose on "walk-over" just to keep below the 7th place mark. Need to break a couple of legs everyday
    Both yourselves and Morgan are having trouble tanking the season and staying below promotion... But I'm sure you will both pull it off.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by FCB3 View Post
    does any one know how to beat 4-3w-3 ? match starts in 2 hours
    Narrow Diamond and you should know the orders!
    FCB likes this.

FCB
    Narrow Diamond and you should know the orders!
    thanks ...Yep I knew the orders but I got one doubt.... I used Narrow diamond for 4-3n-3 but never used against 4-3w-3 ... does Narrow Diamond works for 4-3w-3 also ?
    Last edited by FCB; 08-11-2013 at 02:19 PM.
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Both yourselves and Morgan are having trouble tanking the season and staying below promotion... But I'm sure you will both pull it off.

Yeah, it seems so. Believe losing on "walk-over" is the safest option. Have another 2 legs to break before tomorrow's game
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

League, round 13

Perfect Tactics 0-0 Invictus FC

Perfect Tactics: 3W-3N-2W-2, 72.2 | Invictus FC: 4-3N-2W-1, 62.6

Despite a goalless draw, it was a match that was packed with chances, injuries and cards. We had the best chances early on with Shlimazl missing and Petersen getting close on 2 occasions from a free kicks. Our opponents never threatened until the 2nd half but we managed to keep them at bay. We looked the better team but just couldn't put away our chances. Invictus almost scored in the 80th minute but luck was on our side and our goalkeeper saved from the double corner. This is another example of us not playing well this season and it has affected us in the wrong game. Our lead will be cut short to 4 points later and at the half way point in the league, you can sense the tension. It has not been a good season for us and we still have to play Invictus FC and NorthTiger FC away. They held us to draws at home and playing away would be an even more difficult task. Finishing in 2nd place is a possibility this season.

Goals: None
    MOTM: Tasci (Invictus FC)

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    League, round 13

Despite a goalless draw, it was a match that was packed with chances, injuries and cards. We had the best chances early on with Shlimazl missing and Petersen getting close on 2 occasions from a free kicks. Our opponents never threatened until the 2nd half but we managed to keep them at bay. We looked the better team but just couldn't put away our chances. Invictus almost scored in the 80th minute but luck was on our side and our goalkeeper saved from the double corner. This is another example of us not playing well this season and it has affected us in the wrong game. Our lead will be cut short to 4 points later and at the half way point in the league, you can sense the tension. It has not been a good season for us and we still have to play Invictus FC and NorthTiger FC away. They held us to draws at home and playing away would be an even more difficult task. Finishing in 2nd place is a possibility this season.

Hmmm.... I don't know exactly what to say, not a good result to be honest, but it's not a disaster since you didn't lose. It will come down to those important games later on in the season.

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    League, round 13

That's a Troll Mourinho!

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC