Page 283 of 339 FirstFirst ... 183233273281282283284285293333 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,830 of 3390
Like Tree3060Likes

Thread: Season 43

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Today opponents. League:

CL:

I believe we can win both games or maybe lose who knows

If you play as Arsenal is playing against A.Villa, and if Seaman is doing beginner mistakes as Szczesny - well, then .....

PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Who was your fantasy goalkeeper? Mignolet for me
    Fairly obvious choice for me... Joe Hart, Think City will concede the least number of goals this season.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    LEAGUE ROUND 19 - UNCHARTED TERRITORY

July Fourth 3-0 GZIRAUTDMALTA

July Fourth 131.9 4-4-2 Classic - GZIRAUTDMALTA 123.6 4-3W-3

Well we were thinking of what formation to choose vs our opponents today after we escaped with a narrow 1-0 win from the first game as we fighted the power support wave our opponent possessed, but they all are his sub accounts, but this time we changed tactics had some help from our "friends" and like our game yesterday, it was balanced and GZIRA were with their chances early on, but soon they couldn't handle our powerful and inform strike force of Pietropaolo and Papaleo. We soon broke the deadlock when Papaleo beat the least defender and squared it off for Pietropaolo who couldn't miss, However GZIRA still were battling on and trying to create opportunites Hardy was solid and soon the alarm bells were ring as GZIRA got a infamous "double corner" but Knight punched the ball away to safety, Petrov and Elias both had a shot blocked from Hardy and we held onto the lead at HT...

The second half began more positively and Pietropaolo was looking for a early way through in the second half, but it was Papaleo that soon put the striker through once again and Pietopaolo finished it off and it was 2-0 and a goal we needed to finish off the challenge of a tough team, July Fourth continued to apply pressure and look for the 3rd and Pietropaolo's pass found Calavicci knocked it past the keeper, July Fourth were now the better team and everything was king their way, Beckett had an attempt on goal as did Petersen but GZIRA's defence was able to withstand anymore threat and Hardy stopped any threat that Goldsmith and Brown had late on for any GZIRA consolation.

Goals: Pietropaolo (28,55) Calavicci (67) MOTM: Pietropaolo - 1pt
    Manager Points: Hardy 3,Pietropaolo 2,Papaleo 1.

Team Talk: This is a BIG win for us today and we are now within touching distance of winning another league title and also extend our league winning streak to 26 from the end of last season, We face SWFC tomorrow away in the league and tonight we face NAMO UNITED in the 2nd leg of our CL Quarter-Final in which we lead 4-1 from the first leg.
    July Fourth to go perfect this season!
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Lost 1 to 0 away to now 4th place team, FC Tab. Both managers present. I think I am going to stop watching matches. Even though it it good fun when the other manager is present, my odds of winning seem to go down. a lot.
    It make little difference in standings, as my rival lost as well, to Manchester City, the now third place team.

Young MC acquired. bought tokens, saving some for Mr. Scout maybe and the rest on greens for PT fun.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 08-17-2013 at 04:02 PM.
    reddeviljohn, FCB and Wiesse like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    July Fourth to go perfect this season!
    One match at a time! That's how I'm approaching it this season. Got my tactics spot on today, "priprema" is probably my biggest threat now, another active manager.
    reddeviljohn likes this.

Oh well, I got clobbered the the ol' N bug yet again - 3-1 up from the first leg in the CL - opponent will obviously win 2-0, even through they're not present for the game. Sure why would they, even they knew the outcome before kick off, no need to turn up.

My second team are 4-0 up from the first leg of their CL game, I wonder are they safe??

Champions League Quarter Final 2ND Leg

Xrea 1-1 United Til I Die

Xrea 85.1 4-2-1-3 - United Til I Die 90-9 4-1-4-1

We started very well making a fair few chances and just before have time Veuthey blasted the away side in to the lead, The home side came out firing second half and we were hanging on a bit and they duly got their equalizer with 15 minutes to play.

Goals: Veuthey (45), McEntaggart (75) MOTM: Cardoso

Team Talk: A good effort considering we had 2 key suspensions, so had to reshuffle the pack, and we got the key away goal back so was always gonna be hard for them but credit to them they came back and were dangerous but were always that 1 goal short, so we progress 3-2 on Agg

F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

It's been quite a long time since I wrote anything about Balkan Boyz, but here we go with a short update.

If we start with the squad, then the players are undergoing training on a daily basis and some of them are expected to reach 8* by day 28. Also, my mini-project with "Semirinho Jr" is completed and the Ronaldinho-clone is almost up at 100SKP. The expectations are high and I hope he delivers. Currently I have 12 players on the injury list, but I believe they will all recover and heal by next week. Hopefully they will be fit for fight when the new season starts!

When it comes to the league, well we are currently at a 13th place with 18 points and the "tanking season" is more or less a sucess one. FC Barcelona (50p) from Bosnia will probably end up as league winners, followed by NJD (44p) from Finland and Elke FC (38p) from Germany who will battle for the 2nd resp 3rd place. Our Turkish friends "Talha FC" are currently at a 12th place with 19points and their "tanking season" is a sucess as well. When it comes to our friends from lvl 8, well the things seem to be complicated. Some of them are doing well while some of them are struggling. And it seems that some of them have decided to "tank" as well.

Also I managed to upgrade some of the club facilities: Arena, youth academy, hospital, market/mall and training pitch. The Metropol arena with 73,000 seat will probaly have to wait until I reach lvl 8 due the lvl limit and financial reasons.

That's all for this time!

PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post

It's been quite a long time since I wrote anything about Balkan Boyz, but here we go with a short update.

If we start with the squad, then the players are undergoing training on a daily basis and some of them are expected to reach 8* by day 28. Also, my mini-project with "Semirinho Jr" is completed and the Ronaldinho-clone is almost up at 100SKP. The expectations are high and I hope he delivers. Currently I have 12 players on the injury list, but I believe they will all recover and heal by next week. Hopefully they will be fit for fight when the new season starts!

When it comes to the league, well we are currently at a 13th place with 18 points and the "tanking season" is more or less a sucess one. FC Barcelona (50p) from Bosnia will probably end up as league winners, followed by NJD (44p) from Finland and Elke FC (38p) from Germany who will battle for the 2nd resp 3rd place. Our Turkish friends "Talha FC" are currently at a 12th place with 19points and their "tanking season" is a sucess as well. When it comes to our friends from lvl 8, well the things seem to be complicated. Some of them are doing well while some of them are struggling. And it seems that some of them have decided to "tank" as well.

Also I managed to upgrade some of the club facilities: Arena, youth academy, hospital, market/mall and training pitch. The Metropol arena with 73,000 seat will probaly have to wait until I reach lvl 8 due the lvl limit and financial reasons.

That's all for this time!

I think Balkan Boyz will be "back" next season and hopefully you will be challenging for honours again, but as Balkan Boyz declines there is a chance you may leave them to concentrate on BALKAN UNITED a lot more.
    Ljepoje likes this.

Any clue how to counter the hexagon?
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die