Page 285 of 339 FirstFirst ... 185235275283284285286287295335 ... LastLast
Results 2,841 to 2,850 of 3390
Like Tree3060Likes

Thread: Season 43

  1. #2841
    Champion Ljepoje's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,955
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I think Balkan Boyz will be "back" next season and hopefully you will be challenging for honours again, but as Balkan Boyz declines there is a chance you may leave them to concentrate on BALKAN UNITED a lot more.


    Yeah, I believe the team could manage well for another 2 or 3 season before they start to decline. Mostly of them are around 22 - 24yrs old and slowly reaching their maximum potential.

    The goal for next season is to win the League and qualify for the Champions League. Don't know if we are going to do any well in the CUP since we will probably be drawn with the lvl 8-9 teams. But I will give it a shot
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________


  2. #2842
    Dreamer meis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    324
    Not too bad I guess. Still in the Cup competition.

    Mine:

  3. #2843
    VIP reddeviljohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3,007
    LEAGUE ROUND 19

    United Til I Die 3-0 Lazadok FC

    United Til I Die 91.9 4-4-2 - Lazadok FC 84.7 Hexagon then 5-2-1-2

    Totally bossed this game from start to finish but first half we did not have the goal we deserved so second half I pushed the team into a attacking mentality and the away side changed their formation as they knew they were getting tonked, on the hour mark Moreau slipped in Suljevic to blast home and 5 minutes later Veuthey curled in a majestic free kick, in the last ten minutes Da Cunha was hacked down inside the box and Moreau stepped up to blast home the spot kick.

    Goals: Suljevic (59), Veuthey (64), Moreau Pen (81), MOTM: Moreau

    Team Talk: A fabulous performance, which completes the double over our opponents and moves us into 2nd, they were even forced to change their formation, a special thanks to Morgan for help with formation.

    Wiesse, FCB, Chester FC and 1 others like this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

    Season 23 Level 23


    United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2


    Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

  4. #2844
    Serbian Forum Moderator Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    4,165
    First of all. Wenger you idiot buy some players old enough to buy drink
    Arsenal ruined today Henry's birthday.
    I told you Ljepoje that my Arsenal is playing better than Wenger's :P
    League:





    CL:





    Great display today from my team. Henry happy birthday



    At the end:

    Last edited by Shadow; 08-17-2013 at 07:06 PM.

  5. #2845
    FCB
    FCB is offline
    Famous FCB's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    India
    Posts
    1,884
    Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    LEAGUE ROUND 19

    United Til I Die 3-0 Lazadok FC

    United Til I Die 91.9 4-4-2 - Lazadok FC 84.7 Hexagon then 5-2-1-2

    Totally bossed this game from start to finish but first half we did not have the goal we deserved so second half I pushed the team into a attacking mentality and the away side changed their formation as they knew they were getting tonked, on the hour mark Moreau slipped in Suljevic to blast home and 5 minutes later Veuthey curled in a majestic free kick, in the last ten minutes Da Cunha was hacked down inside the box and Moreau stepped up to blast home the spot kick.

    Goals: Suljevic (59), Veuthey (64), Moreau Pen (81), MOTM: Moreau

    Team Talk: A fabulous performance, which completes the double over our opponents and moves us into 2nd, they were even forced to change their formation, a special thanks to Morgan for help with formation.

    what are the orders that you used in this match ?
    FCB - Indian Team

    Playing form 2013

  6. #2846
    FCB
    FCB is offline
    Famous FCB's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    India
    Posts
    1,884
    Champions League Quarters Match 2 - Preview

    Gatdar FC (1) Vs FCB (2)

    Gatdar FC - 26.6 | FCB - 39.9

    We have 1 goal lead but we gave important away goal and to go further we need to score at least 2 goals and restrict him to the same. This manager active and often changes the formation, so I think its going to be tough. Match starts in another 30 minutes

    Players to watch:

    Carrillo Scout
    MC 7*
    Pavan Scout ST 7*
    Master Scout ST - MVP from FCB season 3
    FCB - Indian Team

    Playing form 2013

  7. #2847
    VIP reddeviljohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3,007
    Quote Originally Posted by FCB3 View Post
    what are the orders that you used in this match ?
    What Morgan said thu the middle and arrow in Mcs, they had to change formation as they were getting battered!
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

    Season 23 Level 23


    United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2


    Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

  8. #2848
    Addicted Chester FC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    614
    League - Round 19
    Chester FC (48.5) 0-1 'Something from Hong Kong' (46.8)
    4-3N-1-2 vs 4-3N-1-2
    First match: 2-1 for 'Something from Hong Kong'
    Next bad game in league. Chester FC is 4th.

    Champions League - 1/4 - Second leg
    'Something from China' (53.8) 2-2 Chester FC (48.5)
    4-4-2/3W-4-3 vs 4-3N-1-2
    First leg: 1-1
    We won 3-3 aggregate (goals at away, 5-3).

    League - Round 20 - Preview
    Chester FC (48.6) vs Doukas FC (42.5)
    4-4-2 vs 4-5-1 V-Style
    First match: 3-1 for Chester FC

    The best counter for 4-1-2-1-2 ND ?

  9. #2849
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Liverpool, United Kingdom
    Posts
    112
    While im only level one, i thought id post, since ill post at the end of each season.
    Current record
    15/1/3 ( GF = 52 ) ( GA = 15 ) +37 GD

    Sitting 9 points clear of 2nd, with a hefty goal difference advantage.


    Was like 3/0/3 Before i came to the forums and got some tips. Since them my team is undefeated using this season to try and get used to the game, got knocked out of the cup in the first match, hopefully next season ill fair abit better.

    Ill keep informed at end of season, and how i transition in a level with people who will be playing the game Hopefully things ive learnt on forums i can take and use for next season
    Cat Harrison likes this.

  10. #2850
    Champion Ljepoje's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,955
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    First of all. Wenger you idiot buy some players old enough to buy drink
    Arsenal ruined today Henry's birthday.
    I told you Ljepoje that my Arsenal is playing better than Wenger's :P

    Arsene Wenger revealed why he didn't manage to sign any new players this season ....

    "I have the money, I have the power, but I don't have any Tokens!"

    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________