Thread: Dilemma

Dilemma

Hi folks,

2night i'm playing against my big rival for first position in our league. At the moment i am that number one and of course i want to keep that position. Since he is the one who HAS to win i guess he'll play in an 3-4-3 formation.

-----gk-------
    --dc-dc-dc---
    ----dmc------
    ml---mc----mr
    --st-st-st----

This is how he played last match, but sometimes he switches the dmc for a real mc.

Normally i play in a 3-5-2 formation with 3 dc, 1 dmc, 2 mc. But i lost my last 2 matches against weaker teams, so now i'm just not sure what to do. My idea was to play a defensive 4-5-1, but my problem is that i don't have a dl, so on the left defence position i would have to play with a dc instead. How bad is that? How would you guys beat this team? I have to say, his team is far better then mine, so i will be difficult to beat him after all.
    Dilemma-naamloos.jpg

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Like you have have a strong formation and to play defensive, is not the best ideas, you will give him the chance to attack you more.
    Just preper your team full condition/moral + win bonus and try to watch the game, both team have very good and close quality, it can be lottery.

There is no tactic who can bring you 100% the victory, 2 very good teams, everything can happen.

My advice, play offensive.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

That's my dilemma.... surprise my opponent with a different formation i never played before, or just stick to my 'own' 3-5-2 formation.
    Of course my players have full moral/condition and they get the max. win bonus if they succeed. Hell, i even throw out a huge party for them incluse beer/weed and strippers if they win the match!

The match will be at 23:00, so i have some time to think, swich, change, switch back, think again, etc...

Hmm 3-5-2 shouldn't be the best choice to counter a 3-4-3 cuz you'd leave your defenders 1vs1 against their strikers.
    Can't you find a dl or a dml on the market? Anyway, adapting one dc to the left position is not the end of the world.

Apprentice
    3-1-4-2 would work with man marking
    Solo on Android - No friends, no manipulations, no scout players , minimal spending

4 time League Winner
    3 time Cup winner

Quote Originally Posted by Rapyer View Post
    3-1-4-2 would work with man marking
    That's how i ussually play indeed, but with zonal marking instead of man2man.

hmmzz... still not sure what to do.

Quote Originally Posted by lekkere1 View Post
    That's how i ussually play indeed, but with zonal marking instead of man2man.

hmmzz... still not sure what to do.

Yessssss, i did it! I won the match 1-0 bij playing my own 3-1-4-2 with 3 dc's and dmc blue arrows, press the whole pitch and play offside trap.

*is happy*