View Poll Results: Same as title

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Friendlies

2 11.76%
  • Injuries

15 88.24%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Friendlies vs. Injuries - What is more worse?

Quote Originally Posted by Juan Fernandez View Post
    U can 5-6 matches a day. If u still in the cup or CL u can have 6. League game CL/cup game plus 4 friendlies. 5 if u are kno,ck out of cup or cl.
    Unless it got change.
    you can have 24*4= 96 matches a day if you have enough friend, but when your friend have 4 match next 24 h(include friendly and competitive matchs), you can't set a friendly match
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Long term injuries are the worst. Had a guy with a broken leg. One of my best players. I sold him easily and so that is the upside of a good player going down for more than 15 days. Friendlies seem to be OK with my friends. I don't ask for them and since I started boosting my fitness skills, I have had very few injuries through training. I always have short term injuries with my games but since the fitness is up on the others, I can play a guy out of position and he shows no increased fatigue.

Injuries. Everyone who is doing a friendly game against me without my agreement gets removed from my friends list, easy as that.

I think it would be friendlies for some guys who stocked lots of red packs and have so many trolling people friendly them...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Injuries for me especially the long ones !!!!!!!! although I don't play friendlies, ( have good friends ) I can see how they can be very annoying !!!
    Rowland Is the Fat conTROLLer

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12