Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree76Likes

Thread: Goodbye

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    I find this thread most interesting, (civil) debate can be good. I rather see both sides (if I can call it that).

No, Man U wouldn't win that way .... but i can totally see it happening on a sunday at a local park.

So hopefully I can be clear.

I do wish the bots were less numerous, that is the number one problem with this game. Inactive accounts should be removed/put in pause/whatever out of the league after a month.
    Who wants to lose to crappy robot!
    Yes thats true however , through a season if you always won against bots, so will your opponents . Isn't it just as good when the manager your playing against ( closely in the league ) loses unexpectedly to one of these teams . Wow never thought he/she would lose or draw against them !! . Yes it happens to us all ( seems more to some than others ) ?? im not sure of that maybe some underestimate there poor opponent .

(sorry for late reply I had a game to play ) btw won it 8-0 other manager was not present.
    Rowland Is the Fat conTROLLer

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Why was this thread allowed to become a big deal with the OP only having 17 forum posts? I'd understand if it was one of the regulars here that had 1700 posts.
    Not sure what you mean by a big deal ????? we are having a forum discussion about why people leave and there reasons

Thats what this forum is for right ?????????

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Scrivener View Post
    Yes thats true however , through a season if you always won against bots, so will your opponents . Isn't it just as good when the manager your playing against ( closely in the league ) loses unexpectedly to one of these teams . Wow never thought he/she would lose or draw against them !! . Yes it happens to us all ( seems more to some than others ) ?? im not sure of that maybe some underestimate there poor opponent .

(sorry for late reply I had a game to play ) btw won it 8-0 other manager was not present.
    I think almost all prefers to know they will win every game against those teams, even if the opp will do the same.
    About the frequency of this result.... just post you 1 result i suffered just this week.

this is my game, i watched it.
    Last edited by CarlTaut; 08-09-2013 at 05:50 PM.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yes you surely got trolled. It shouldn't happen so often, and wouldn't if inactive teams were relegated to the bit bucket sooner. They should change it so anyone with keeper OOP lose. Truly please.
    CarlTaut likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned
    and this is only the latest strange result...but it is not the most incredible one i suffered.... and results like this happens 2-3 times a season. So definitely we need Nordeus doing something about it
    Last edited by CarlTaut; 08-09-2013 at 06:02 PM.

Not sure what I'm supposed to be seeing here apart from you drew away from home 2-2 and his goalkeeper was in a striker position and his defender was in goal . So he suffered possession for out of place players . You have slightly better quality than him, but an away draw in the league is not a bad result is it ?????. I can remember the good old days when a keeper got injured and a striker went in goal he would get a great ovation every time he touched the ball.

I can understand your frustration at not winning these games but as I said before , Its a free facebook game that tries it's best to entertain us . !!!!!!!!!!!!! ( not always succeeding in some cases ) . But there are more things than just quality and possession when playing this game

Banned
    Not sure what I'm supposed to be seeing here apart from you drew away from home 2-2 and his goalkeeper was in a striker position and his defender was in goal . So he suffered possession for out of place players . You have slightly better quality than him, but an away draw in the league is not a bad result is it ?????. I can remember the good old days when a keeper got injured and a striker went in goal he would get a great ovation every time he touched the ball.

I can understand your frustration at not winning these games but as I said before , Its a free facebook game that tries it's best to entertain us . !!!!!!!!!!!!! ( not always succeeding in some cases ) . But there are more things than just quality and possession when playing this game
    Ok, from now on be so kind to ignore me... it's clear youre a troll

Quote Originally Posted by CarlTaut View Post
    Ok, from now on be so kind to ignore me... it's clear youre a troll
    You dont have to call me a troll just because my opinion differs to yours !!!!! I seem to be in a small minority that enjoys the game, and think that the Top 11 game, is fun to play . regardless of winning or losing So If enjoying the game, and taking the good and bad results on the chin makes me a Troll . I must be ??????
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Banned
    You dont have to call me a troll just because my opinion differs to yours !!!!! I seem to be in a small minority that enjoys the game, and think that the Top 11 game, is fun to play . regardless of winning or losing So If enjoying the game, and taking the good and bad results on the chin makes me a Troll . I must be ??????
    I call you a troll because that is just what you are. The top 11 game could be fun, but can be better. there are people that spend money on it, you told them these results happen in the real world too.
    I post you of just one of the troll results i received this week. You wrote me:
    There are more things than just quality and possession when playing this game
    now i want to hear from you what these things are. Is this a management game right?
    so get your facts: I watched the game/he didnt
    I'm better than him of almost 12-13 quality points in the formations
    I'm full morale and full condition/he is inactive and his players are 0 morale
    I play 11 players in their positions/he plays 2 out of 11 players in their positions
    I have 72% possession/he has 28 but is able to shot more time than me
    Last edited by CarlTaut; 08-09-2013 at 06:36 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by thon View Post
    DON'T GO i have sweetys puppys and lots of pish complainants lololol

Im now lvl 11 i dont know how boring this forum for lvl 21s but eveythings the same
    Bring back cracicot and it wont be boring, thats for sure

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast