Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree76Likes

Thread: Goodbye

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by foulmouthbiotch View Post
    I see it all the time, just like this. 3 browsers actually and all 3 commentaries are diff. everyone is right when they say the NGE is **** and needs an overhaul, not just tinkering. T11 is sinking, in terms of gameplay, and they wont do anything as long as fanboys keep buying tokens, because after all, thats the only reason for this game.

Stop paying for tokens and I GUARENTEE you that the game will have improvments almost immediately, in order to get players to join or come back. Until that happens, you are at the mercy of some greedy POS that dont care.
    Cracicot you're right, and it's easy enough for all to understand this.
    The problem is that in low levels, when people play against almost all inactive/illegal/bots opponents, the game fool everybody. Because in low levels at the end every active manager win the league. Then he start to think he is good at the game and don't care about the 2-3 ****ty results every season. But when you advance and the inactive number decrease, then you suddenly realize that results are not influenced by tactics, but only by Quality (the game isnt complex enough to recognize oop players like i show to you). so Team A Q> than team B? simply NGE does this: 50%W 30%D 20%L. About the people speaking about subs, that for them are important... yes they are, but because when you do one the game count again the probability of a result (always counting the Q). So it's not important the player you sub, instead it is important to do a random sub.
    About people saying that also the real world sport is random, they are simply blind. I know there are many examples of strange results, but how many are they, comparing strange results with normal ones? If you know economy, you should know there's the so-called (i give you the italian name, because i dunno the right english term) "Salienza". People remember easily strange and uncommon things, on the contrary they easily forget common and normal things. So you all will remember that Wigan won the cup, no one will remember teams like Juventus/Man Utd/Bayern/PSG doing the same the same year. The real world shows you that MOST of the times, 90% or more, rich and strong teams win their trophy.
    Last but not least, comparing the real world with top11, a fb game, is stupid. This is an ARCADE simulation game, did you noticed that??
    Developers tell people that watching games, players condition, moral....etc etc playing a part in the results. FACTS proove they do not. So we all can say this is a BULL**** GAME!
    Last edited by CarlTaut; 08-11-2013 at 08:44 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlTaut View Post
    Cracicot you're right, and it's easy enough for all to understand this.
    The problem is that in low levels, when people play against almost all inactive/illegal/bots opponents, the game fool everybody. Because in low levels at the end every active manager win the league. Then he start to think he is good at the game and don't care about the 2-3 ****ty results every season. But when you advance and the inactive number decrease, then you suddenly realize that results are not influenced by tactics, but only by Quality (the game isnt complex enough to recognize oop players like i show to you). so Team A Q> than team B? simply NGE does this: 50%W 30%D 20%L. About the people speaking about subs, that for them are important... yes they are, but because when you do one the game count again the probability of a result (always counting the Q). So it's not important the player you sub, instead it is important to do a random sub.
    About people saying that also the real world sport is random, they are simply blind. I know there are many examples of strange results, but how many are they, comparing strange results with normal ones? If you know economy, you should know there's the so-called (i give you the italian name, because i dunno the right english term) "Salienza". People remember easily strange and uncommon things, on the contrary they easily forget common and normal things. So you all will remember that Wigan won the cup, no one will remember teams like Juventus/Man Utd/Bayern/PSG doing the same the same year. The real world shows you that MOST of the times, 90% or more, rich and strong teams win their trophy.
    Last but not least, comparing the real world with top11, a fb game, is stupid. This is an ARCADE simulation game, did you noticed that??
    Developers tell people that watching games, players condition, moral....etc etc playing a part in the results. FACTS proove they do not. So we all can say this is a BULL**** GAME!
    I am honored to be mentioned in the same sentance as Cracicot

regardless of the selfishness and greed of t11, this is still a game. they need improvemtnes for sure for this to become a great game, but it is a game still.

I am honored to be mentioned in the same sentance as Cracicot

regardless of the selfishness and greed of t11, this is still a game. they need improvemtnes for sure for this to become a great game, but it is a game still.
    So you are evading the ban?

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

My team is better, but I was defeated. How is it possible!?
    A: Top Eleven is not just a simple comparison of star and many factors can make an influence. In real football unexpected defeats happen, and we are trying to put all real football emotions in our game in order to get close to it as possible. The bitterness of undeserved defeat and joy of the unexpected win are the part of the game.

Copied from FAQ. Nordeous help section !! Its a part of the simulation game !!!! you knew that from the start ???? enough said I think
    Rowland Is the Fat conTROLLer

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Scrivener View Post
    My team is better, but I was defeated. How is it possible!?
    A: Top Eleven is not just a simple comparison of star and many factors can make an influence. In real football unexpected defeats happen, and we are trying to put all real football emotions in our game in order to get close to it as possible. The bitterness of undeserved defeat and joy of the unexpected win are the part of the game.

Copied from FAQ. Nordeous help section !! Its a part of the simulation game !!!! you knew that from the start ???? enough said I think
    You are underestimatinv things: it's not:

"I m stronger, why i lost"

BUT

"I'm 15 points stronger, full fit, full morale, full prize, good counter, right player's positions, playing home, following the match, with 3 supporters and 15% possession,

While

He got abandoned team, 15 less q, low morale, low fitness, players oop, not following match, no supporters, away.

AND I LOST"

Big difference. The factorz the faq appoints are all considered and there. Still, results are bull****.
    foulmouthbiotch likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlTaut View Post
    so basicly i'm an idiot? that's what are you saying?
    Did you understand Newbie comment?

he told that you are comparing wrong. That's what i tried to say before, with the Man Utd example.
    You can call sunday leagues lvl 1-2-3 perhaps. Then no more. illogical results happen also in lvl40. and even in sunday leagues who plays St in GK, or without defenders lose. But USA maybe it is different from italy, where i am. I know you play ****ty soccer there.
    Not to mention how stupid is comparing sunday league soccer with a management game. Most sunday teams have no managers, players arent paid and there's no market.
    Also, since you like to compare real world football with T11, tell me how is typical of sunday leagues experiencing broken legs while stretching.
    I couldnt comment on Sunday league in Italy I have never been there however apparently you fly over to USA to watch ours ??

Then you will know USA are in the top 20 of the world fifa rankings between England ahead of them and France behind them, plus ranked world number 1 in women's soccer

Banned
    I couldnt comment on Sunday league in Italy I have never been there however apparently you fly over to USA to watch ours ??

Then you will know USA are in the top 20 of the world fifa rankings between England ahead of them and France behind them, plus ranked world number 1 in women's soccer
    PHil, you might want to do some research before you spout off about who is better than who:

1) Correct: USA is TOP20, 19th to be exact.
    2) WRONG!: England is 14th, ahead of USA.
    3) WRONG!: France isnt even TOP20! lol.
    4) Correct: USA are barely holding on to #1 in womens.

MEN
    Top 20 Rankings as of 8 August 2013[1]
    Rank Team Points
    1 Spain 1484
    2 Germany 1257
    3 Colombia 1219
    4 Argentina 1210
    5 Netherlands 1165
    6 Italy 1142
    7 Portugal 1099
    8 Croatia 1098
    9 Brazil 1089
    10 Belgium 1079
    11 Greece 1038
    12 Uruguay 998
    13 Bosnia and Herzegovina 995
    14 England 994
    15 Switzerland 987
    16 Russia 979
    17 Ecuador 972
    18 Ivory Coast 962
    19 United States 960
    20 Mexico 879

WOMEN
    Rnk Team Pts +/- Pos
    1 USA 2229 0 Equal
    2 Germany 2152 0 Equal
    3 Japan 2072 0 Equal
    4 Brazil 2042 0 Equal
    5 Sweden 2028 0 Equal
    6 France 2020 0 Equal
    7 Canada 1982 1 Up
    8 Australia 1956 2 Up
    8 Korea DPR 1956 1 Up
    10 Norway 1953 1 Up
    11 England 1938 -4 Down
    12 Denmark 1912 1 Up
    12 Italy 1912 0 Equal
    14 Netherlands 1871 0 Equal
    15 Iceland 1847 0 Equal
    16 China PR 1832 1 Up
    17 Korea Republic 1831 -1 Down
    17 Spain 1831 1 Up
    19 New Zealand 1810 0 Equal
    20 Scotland 1801 0 Equal
    21 Russia 1800 1 Up
    22 Finland 1788 -1 Down
    23 Ukraine 1770 0 Equal
    24 Mexico 1761 0 Equal
    25 Switzerland 1727 0 Equal
    26 Czech Republic 1702 0 Equal
    27 Belgium 1667 0 Equal
    28 Vietnam 1654 0 Equal
    29 Colombia 1650 0 Equal
    30 Poland 1644 1 Up

I cant be bothered with MLS soccer, cuz it is pretty ****ty. boring as hell. I would rather watch English Championship or yes, even League 1 (French)...ouch! the crowds/fans are horrible in NAmerica: they should all stick to baseball and college football, bunch of toothless bubba hicks think they know real football!

No offense to you personally, but NAmerican soccer/football sucks bag. international is a bit different obviously.

Dreamer
    I have played in UK, Holland, USA and Spain at high amatuer/semi pro levels.

BASED ON MY EXPERIENCES I would rank the skill levels of the teams I played for and against as such:

1: Spain
    2: USA
    Not much to choose between them, although it was practically forbidden to question the referee's decision in USA.

3: UK/Holland - Very much on par, a lot more physical and less technical style of play.

Much of this has to do with mud. Seriously, the pitches in Spain were immaculate and in the USA they were all weather surfaces. UK and Holland were a slide tacklers dream, but not conducive to attractive football.

Please note that these are my personal experiences at a certain level and by no means a generalisation of any of these great countries footballing abilities.

PHil, you might want to do some research before you spout off about who is better than who:

1) Correct: USA is TOP20, 19th to be exact.
    2) WRONG!: England is 14th, ahead of USA.
    3) WRONG!: France isnt even TOP20! lol.
    4) Correct: USA are barely holding on to #1 in womens.

MEN
    Top 20 Rankings as of 8 August 2013[1]
    Rank Team Points
    1 Spain 1484
    2 Germany 1257
    3 Colombia 1219
    4 Argentina 1210
    5 Netherlands 1165
    6 Italy 1142
    7 Portugal 1099
    8 Croatia 1098
    9 Brazil 1089
    10 Belgium 1079
    11 Greece 1038
    12 Uruguay 998
    13 Bosnia and Herzegovina 995
    14 England 994
    15 Switzerland 987
    16 Russia 979
    17 Ecuador 972
    18 Ivory Coast 962
    19 United States 960
    20 Mexico 879

WOMEN
    Rnk Team Pts +/- Pos
    1 USA 2229 0 Equal
    2 Germany 2152 0 Equal
    3 Japan 2072 0 Equal
    4 Brazil 2042 0 Equal
    5 Sweden 2028 0 Equal
    6 France 2020 0 Equal
    7 Canada 1982 1 Up
    8 Australia 1956 2 Up
    8 Korea DPR 1956 1 Up
    10 Norway 1953 1 Up
    11 England 1938 -4 Down
    12 Denmark 1912 1 Up
    12 Italy 1912 0 Equal
    14 Netherlands 1871 0 Equal
    15 Iceland 1847 0 Equal
    16 China PR 1832 1 Up
    17 Korea Republic 1831 -1 Down
    17 Spain 1831 1 Up
    19 New Zealand 1810 0 Equal
    20 Scotland 1801 0 Equal
    21 Russia 1800 1 Up
    22 Finland 1788 -1 Down
    23 Ukraine 1770 0 Equal
    24 Mexico 1761 0 Equal
    25 Switzerland 1727 0 Equal
    26 Czech Republic 1702 0 Equal
    27 Belgium 1667 0 Equal
    28 Vietnam 1654 0 Equal
    29 Colombia 1650 0 Equal
    30 Poland 1644 1 Up

I cant be bothered with MLS soccer, cuz it is pretty ****ty. boring as hell. I would rather watch English Championship or yes, even League 1 (French)...ouch! the crowds/fans are horrible in NAmerica: they should all stick to baseball and college football, bunch of toothless bubba hicks think they know real football!

No offense to you personally, but NAmerican soccer/football sucks bag. international is a bit different obviously.
    This is exactly what I said England are ahead of them (maybe should have added by 5 places) and France are behind them (maybe should have said not in top 20 approx 21/22

But thank you for the list MLS is not strong most team USA players are playing out of USA some in EPL . But my point was CarlTaut said USA was ****ty football, ??? He also said this game was bull**** ( So if USA are in the top 20 of the fifa rankings and ****ty. He doesnt set his standards very high, this game could be in the top 20 of world games in his mind thats not good enough

Banned
    This is exactly what I said England are ahead of them (maybe should have added by 5 places) and France are behind them (maybe should have said not in top 20 approx 21/22

But thank you for the list MLS is not strong most team USA players are playing out of USA some in EPL . But my point was CarlTaut said USA was ****ty football, ??? He also said this game was bull**** ( So if USA are in the top 20 of the fifa rankings and ****ty. He doesnt set his standards very high, this game could be in the top 20 of world games in his mind thats not good enough
    The league, MLS, itself is mediocre at best, but there are some good players obviously. International USA is a good team, and a lot of them do play overseas, but that seems to be changing nowadays.

If there was an olympic medal that USA hasnt won yet, it would be for DIETING. Other than that, they are always in the medals in all sports, so they must be good at something other than bragging....
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast