Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
Like Tree76Likes

Thread: Goodbye

Rookie

Smile

now i want to hear from you what these things are. Is this a management game right?
    so get your facts: I watched the game/he didnt
    I'm better than him of almost 12-13 quality points in the formations
    I'm full morale and full condition/he is inactive and his players are 0 morale
    I play 11 players in their positions/he plays 2 out of 11 players in their positions
    I have 72% possession/he has 28 but is able to shot more time than me[/QUOTE]

Sorry but I have to agree with Phil on this one. You may have better quality and full condition than your opponent, but how do you know they are at 0 morale. Yes 2 players are out of position but have you never played a player out of his natural position i.e. DC playing as a DMC or DL/DR. Stevenage of the conference(5 leagues below) got a home draw with Newcastle of the premiership. Newcastle were on paper the far superior team but on the day did not perform. It happens. I lost to a weaker team in the league at home 3-4. Played a counter formation to his, was 2-0 up, got a player injured and before I could sub he scored 3 goals. Got it back to 3-3 but had to make another sub due to DC being knackered and ended up losing. Still only 2 points behind him and still to play him away so league is still to play for.

So for the sake of argument you should not win every game every season just because you have the best quality team. If you want to throw money at a free game feel free to do so. If you can do everything on a budget and spend only what you earn from sponsors etc you might find you actually enjoy the game a bit more. I've found out over the last 5 seasons that there will be rogue results but you just have to pick yourself up, dust down and get on with the next result. Everything is not perfect in this game, there are improvements that could be made and I agree should be made but until they are you'll just have to put up with it!!!!!
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by foulmouthbiotch View Post
    The league, MLS, itself is mediocre at best, but there are some good players obviously. International USA is a good team, and a lot of them do play overseas, but that seems to be changing nowadays.

If there was an olympic medal that USA hasnt won yet, it would be for DIETING. Other than that, they are always in the medals in all sports, so they must be good at something other than bragging....
    You may be right if you have time have a look at this NIKE advert from USA when I watched it My thoughts where why did they build a McDonalds that far from his house ??????? Obesity: Nike Ad Features Overweight Boy Running | TIME.com
    Rowland Is the Fat conTROLLer

This topic is the biggest load of crap.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Apprentice
    This thread is suffering from a severe case of tangentitis.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

I agree!
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    This topic is the biggest load of crap.
    Got to say so was this post !!!!!!!!!! if you have nothing to add to the thread then please don't . You may be not worried that members are leaving , but some are . yes it goes off topic now and again but at least members are discussing (thats what the forum is meant for )

You are a well respected member of this forum who's opinions on any subject, are welcomed your knowledge of the game is 2nd to none ive met on here . but that post just lowered my opinion of you !!

One can just ignore a thread that one does not like

Dreamer
    And more than a little stereotyping.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Scrivener View Post
    Got to say so was this post !!!!!!!!!! if you have nothing to add to the thread then please don't . You may be not worried that members are leaving , but some are . yes it goes off topic now and again but at least members are discussing (thats what the forum is meant for )

You are a well respected member of this forum who's opinions on any subject, are welcomed your knowledge of the game is 2nd to none ive met on here . but that post just lowered my opinion of you !!

One can just ignore a thread that one does not like
    I will back anything that CarlTaut says about you, Your nothing but a forum troll. Just here to cause arguements with other users, I was doing nothing but trying to put this thread to bed, but no... YOU have to keep it alive.
    herdo likes this.

So by trying to put the thread to bed instead of letting others chat, as CarlTaut hasn't posted for a few days now, you once again tried to be moderator of the forum instead of leaving it alone for the mods to decide ?? . I have not tried to cause arguments , I have given my opinion that the game is and has more than just quality and winning is not the only fun. It seems if I express an opinion that Top 11 is actually a fun game some including you just come back with the intelligent argument I must be a troll !!!!!!!!! Really ??? who's to blame

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Scrivener View Post
    So by trying to put the thread to bed instead of letting others chat, as CarlTaut hasn't posted for a few days now, you once again tried to be moderator of the forum instead of leaving it alone for the mods to decide ?? . I have not tried to cause arguments , I have given my opinion that the game is and has more than just quality and winning is not the only fun. It seems if I express an opinion that Top 11 is actually a fun game some including you just come back with the intelligent argument I must be a troll !!!!!!!!! Really ??? who's to blame
    CarlTaut is on holiday thats why he hasn't posted.

I've placed you on the ignore list. Goodbye Troll.
    pnr8555 likes this.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast