Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
Like Tree76Likes

Thread: Goodbye

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I will back anything that CarlTaut says about you, Your nothing but a forum troll. Just here to cause arguements with other users, I was doing nothing but trying to put this thread to bed, but no... YOU have to keep it alive.
    Good effort! Just ignore them July, they are not worth it!
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    Thanks for the support, Sadly, I don't moderate here anymore and if it was still the case this thread would of been locked ages ago than instead of it creeping towards 100 replies.
    reddeviljohn likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Scrivener View Post
    So by trying to put the thread to bed instead of letting others chat, as CarlTaut hasn't posted for a few days now, you once again tried to be moderator of the forum instead of leaving it alone for the mods to decide ?? . I have not tried to cause arguments , I have given my opinion that the game is and has more than just quality and winning is not the only fun. It seems if I express an opinion that Top 11 is actually a fun game some including you just come back with the intelligent argument I must be a troll !!!!!!!!! Really ??? who's to blame
    You have earned a spot in my ignore list as well...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Dreamer
    Goodbye-harryenfield_scousers.jpg
    Goodbye-%24t2ec16jhjh8e9qseufz-bp9bbe-6q%7E%7E60_35.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Thanks for the support, Sadly, I don't moderate here anymore and if it was still the case this thread would of been locked ages ago than instead of it creeping towards 100 replies.
    Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    You have earned a spot in my ignore list as well...

Serious ???? Come on guys your acting like a bunch of schoolyard bullies pmsl some new posters might find this intimidating !! maybe thats why there are 29,705 members 6,408 active members and only a handful posting ?? I'm a patient guy though glad you told me Carltaut is on vacation , I'm sure he will reply when he gets back, in the meantime i'm sure you guys will bump the post up again
    Rowland Is the Fat conTROLLer

Last edited by July Fourth; 08-14-2013 at 07:20 PM.

Dreamer
    Play nicely now children. Or you'll all go straight to bed without your tea.

(that way you don't get to see the England v Scotland match on telly in a few minutes)
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by mick fc View Post
    july fourth thinks he owns this, he has a following of a few members on here that chat allday about a game on facebook. Look the game is a rip off, but i play for fun, although i know of atleast 5 reg guys on here that they see this game as there lives,come on july fourth has like 6 teams, thats alot of time(wasted time in life) played on here.

So id like to ask july fourth a Q, you spend alooooooooooooooot of time on here, when you look back at your time in life that you wasted on here, and folk ask you about life, would you then admit you were one messed up dude to waste your life and the amount you play it??? If you anyone thinks im crazy then your all deluded
    It's not a waste if you find pleasure in the game which I am sure he does; I know I do with 3 teams. People tend to do things they enjoy. My father in law sits in the woods, freezing for 12 hours waiting for a deer that often doesn't come. To most people, that's a waste of time but not to him and other hunters.. There are countless examples of things people do that would be considered wasteful to others but if they like it, I don't think it's a waste.. I don't think you are crazy, just wrong to say that someone is a messed up dude for being addicted to a video game..

I played a ton of CM and FM games in my life, most of them 15 years ago... I look back on it and I don't consider it a waste of my life, my friends were smoking, drinking and doing drugs while I enjoyed the game..
    Last edited by magic3; 08-14-2013 at 10:11 PM.
    thon and Cat Harrison like this.

Blimey I am glad I don't look at all the threads....Lets not have arguements about this and that, everyone is entitled to play as little or as much as they like, its not up to us to judge about peeps lives etc...we don't know about our real lives on here and why they do this or that....its meant to be a bit of fun....Blimey I just write about innuendo's all the time, not meant to be offensive, just being brought up on "Carry on" Movies as a kid...its my way of having a snigger even if others don't find it funny but I don't have a go at anyone......Right preaching over.
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS
    League Champions 5 times (undefeated season 2 and 6) Runners Up x 1 grrr
    Cup Winners Season 5 (Wembley Stadium)
    Champions league Winners season 5 (Float Marina Singapore)(Cup Double)
    Champions league Winners season 4 (Joy at The Nou Camp )(League and CL Double)
    Champions League Finalist season 2 (The Amsterdam Arena Spud Gun/Helmet Cheese Penalty fiasco )

Quote Originally Posted by mick fc View Post
    july fourth thinks he owns this, he has a following of a few members on here that chat allday about a game on facebook. Look the game is a rip off, but i play for fun, although i know of atleast 5 reg guys on here that they see this game as there lives,come on july fourth has like 6 teams, thats alot of time(wasted time in life) played on here.

So id like to ask july fourth a Q, you spend alooooooooooooooot of time on here, when you look back at your time in life that you wasted on here, and folk ask you about life, would you then admit you were one messed up dude to waste your life and the amount you play it??? If you anyone thinks im crazy then your all deluded
    Look who else is back...

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast