Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree76Likes

Thread: Goodbye

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Yes you surely got trolled. It shouldn't happen so often, and wouldn't if inactive teams were relegated to the bit bucket sooner. They should change it so anyone with keeper OOP lose. Truly please.
    I wonder how many teams would there be if they deleted the inactive teams after 30 days? and not just made them bots, but just deleted them. There would be less than half of T11 left. Then it would be human on human and the games would mean something.
    dann02 and Cat Harrison like this.

Tactics defenetly play a part! Look at my flawless strategy working here. Happened the previous match too, btw.
    CarlTaut likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by foulmouthbiotch View Post
    I wonder how many teams would there be if they deleted the inactive teams after 30 days? and not just made them bots, but just deleted them. There would be less than half of T11 left. Then it would be human on human and the games would mean something.
    That would be better... because at least after 30 days a manager is unlikely going to return to the game.
    Cat Harrison and CarlTaut like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Scrivener View Post
    Not sure what I'm supposed to be seeing here apart from you drew away from home 2-2 and his goalkeeper was in a striker position and his defender was in goal . So he suffered possession for out of place players . You have slightly better quality than him, but an away draw in the league is not a bad result is it ?????. I can remember the good old days when a keeper got injured and a striker went in goal he would get a great ovation every time he touched the ball.

I can understand your frustration at not winning these games but as I said before , Its a free facebook game that tries it's best to entertain us . !!!!!!!!!!!!! ( not always succeeding in some cases ) . But there are more things than just quality and possession when playing this game
    thats only what u can see?^^only GK in wrong position?^^
    come on.take a closer look!!!
    btw thats why "we" said NGE is "crazy".
    the result is a total bull****.he(carltaut) should had won the match atleast 4-0.
    plus 4-5-1v isnt a counter formation of 4-4-2 nd?^^it didnt worked here even against a "lol" team....
    CarlTaut likes this.

Banned
    i wish we could see how our players paly football on the field.
    thon likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jey2208 View Post
    i wish we could see how our players paly football on the field.
    No offense jey but how does wanting to see the players on the field actually contribute to this particular thread? Do you make it a habit of random thoughts in random threads?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Scrivener View Post
    I'm sorry I thought I did !!! the real world unless you are on the top level of this game is the sunday league where players dont turn up for hangover, arrested the night before , have injuries like Carnt be bothered to play so have a bad gut. . You've been there right ???? I could go on and on .every one seems to think they are barcelona and so easy to blame the NGE whatever that means , It was my opinion . You tell me to open my eyes ?? really its a free facebook game !!!!!! how are mine shut ????? your the one blaming the game not me Thats like telling me my cow dosnt moo on Farmville !!!! seriously I was just saying the fun is not necessarily in the winning
    You must play for the same Sunday team as me !!!!!!!!!!
    Phil Scrivener likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by foulmouthbiotch View Post
    No offense jey but how does wanting to see the players on the field actually contribute to this particular thread? Do you make it a habit of random thoughts in random threads?
    if we see how our players play on the field, we may figure out why our team having much better Q lose, how 80%-20% posession works on this game, why a team with 20% posession still win.
    is a football manager supposed to watch how his players playing on the field so he can make more accurate inmatch decision?
    sorry for my poor grammar.
    Last edited by jey2208; 08-10-2013 at 12:43 PM.
    thon likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jey2208 View Post
    if we see how our players play on the field, we may figure out why our team having much better Q lose, how 80%-20% posession works on this game, why a team with 20% posession still win.
    is a football manager supposed to watch how his players playing on the field so he can make more accurate inmatch decision?
    sorry for my poor grammar.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, thats funny jey.

Do you honestly think that the getup that Nordeus will come up with to show the players playing on the field will be what actually happens? It will be scripted most likely since this is a simple webgame and not Football manager 2013. Hell, they cant even fix the smallest bugs in several months and you think that they will have moving players on the screen?

Look, it defies logic to give a team 20% and have them win, sometimes very handily. Just do away with the possession penalty and then it becomes logical = a team with an apparent illegal formation can still be as strong, if not stronger, than any other team, and it shows in many results. All this to say that they have much work on the game engine to do before they should give us eye candy.

Seeing a player pass to another player after skipping past the last defender and going one on one with the GK, and then that player balloons it over the EMPTY net, will just cause managers to break the f*cking computers. Keep it simple and more of a numbers game....we already have football manager

Addicted
    completely agree.

I played a lousy team in the league today. I changed my moral to full for everyone. The other team is managerless and players have low morale (coz they've lost 6 games in a row). Both played 4-4-2. All my players have 1 star more than his best player.
    Game ends 3-3.

Total randomness. This game isnt really worth putting your time into.
    Non-managerless teams are at the top of my league, despite having avg. value 15 below mine. They win all games with 4-4-2, i use it and play 3-3 vs bottom teams.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast