Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Player on wrong position

Addicted
    Too many players out of position does effect possession. Don't know the actual numbers, but I played a team with a perfectly legal formation and players were all out of position and possession was 80-20.

I've only obtained 80-20 against illegal formations or legal formations with players in the wrong position.

I've never had 80-20 against a team with a legal formation and players in their correct position.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Edward FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    Cup: ?

K Vegas FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    CU: ?

Tarcanes92's guide to adding seats to your stadium
    Tarcanes92's collection of Nordeus official articles that explain the game

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by foulmouthbiotch View Post
    I agree, I have not noticed any loss in possession at all and I have been playing with 2 players out of position. Love to see some actual hard stats from someone who has actually tested this.
    Maybe it depends on how far out of position the player is? Ive been playing an amc as an aml all season and dont see any effect of possession, though the other day i subbed a striker into rm and my possession dropped dramatically
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by foulmouthbiotch View Post
    of course, so would everybody, but I would agree with the other person who says its probably a personal penalty for the player and not the team, which would make more sense. so tongly45, go back to the drawing board on that one.
    may be you're right, may be not. there is noway to test this effects. you couldn't build 2 player with the same skill and different position. And nothing ensure that the 2 matche has the same stats if you replay it. lol
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12