Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By herdo

Thread: To Buy Or Not To Buy

To Buy Or Not To Buy

So guys and gals

My squad is made up of 2 complete teams, one being better than the other which I use for the league.
    This league team has three 6 star players and the rest are 5 stars (a few level 39).
    My 2nd team is made up of 3 & 4 star players.

I am going really well at the minute, top of the league and won the 1st leg of c/league qtr final.

I am just debating whether to continue to buy 5star players or save cash & tokens for the start of next season as not sure if I can get new 5star (level39) up to 6stars in time, I don't power train just let them develop naturally.

What do you all think???
    Salfordtiger FC

Level 5

League Winner Season 1,2,3,4
    Champions League Winner Season 2,3
    Champions League Runner up Season 4
    Cup QTR Final Best

I think it's always better to buy new players at the beginning of the next seasons. As their not as good quality at the higher league.
    Season 1: 1st in Legaue

the value of the ticket that has that symbol of money is not equivalent to that same money buying players and other things, because those we buy in k, but the value of this entry is not in k

Sorry but this makes no sense to me at all, what do you mean?

Pro
    Id start looking now to replace your subs for next season, youll find a lot of top end 5* players going for a few tokens as we near the end of the season. Next season you dont want to be buying on the first few days as its complete carnage and top players will cost a fair whack in tokens. Use the squad youve got for the first few days (hopefully the top end 5* players youve bought will still be 5*) and then look to buy better quality for your first team
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Stuart Blackburn View Post
    Sorry but this makes no sense to me at all, what do you mean?
    Don't care about that Selmo, he's trolling many threads with his ridiculous ranting. I don't think you need to buy since it's almost the end of the season. You should use Rest booster for your first team so they can play both CL and important league matches. For me I'd put my best men for the CL title if I see a high chance of winning. For the league, I'd play defensively with counter attack on, so I can win the remaining games with fewer goals, enough to win the league title also.

Thanks for the advice guys!!
    Salfordtiger FC

Level 5

League Winner Season 1,2,3,4
    Champions League Winner Season 2,3
    Champions League Runner up Season 4
    Cup QTR Final Best

You could always try befriending people a level or 2 up from you and then you could try making offers for their players at the start of the new season. This would only really work if they are active and trying to improve their side at the start of the new season. It might be slightly cheaper than wasting many more tokens in the first few days of the new season.