Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: Forum Fallout

Forum Fallout

I know I've got issues at the moment, but it's time to get on with what I normally do here and just ignore any fools that just want to oppose "the circle of passionate t11 players/35T league,etc" and move on...

Guides are here to stay. Somebody made a copy so it's a waste of time even removing them after all.

I just feel that something needs to be said before something majorly negative happens around here.

Apprentice
    I love Fallout.

But anyway, all forums are the same. As an open invitation for all sorts of people on the net ... got to expect the ****. Personally, I preferred Fallout 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Haroon Bhatti View Post
    I love Fallout.

But anyway, all forums are the same. As an open invitation for all sorts of people on the net ... got to expect the ****. Personally, I preferred Fallout 2.
    I wasn't on about the fallout game.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 08-15-2013 at 08:05 PM.

Apprentice
    July ... I clearly understood your thread, hence the middle sentence. Negative atmosphere's are caused by exactly what you just said above. Shockingly, my reference to the game was aimed at creating a slightly happier/lighter atmosphere after the melodramatics of yesterday.

Anyway, you really need to chill .. what is said on here is not important, whether it's from me, yourself or whoever.

Quote Originally Posted by Haroon Bhatti View Post
    July ... I clearly understood your thread, hence the middle sentence. Negative atmosphere's are caused by exactly what you just said above. Shockingly, my reference to the game was aimed at creating a slightly happier/lighter atmosphere after the melodramatics of yesterday.

Anyway, you really need to chill .. what is said on here is not important, whether it's from me, yourself or whoever.
    I know, I want to make some of apology to some forum members out there thats caused a forum fallout. Whether they accept it... is another thing, but I'm here to stay and I'm going to move on, because whatever I decide to do, your never going to get away from any idiots or anyone you disagree with. Thankfully a couple of problem threads have now been closed so that discussion has ended.
    Cat Harrison and Raykco like this.

Apprentice
    That's the spirit! And thank you for the edit ^_^
    pnr8555 likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I have seem flaming (trolling, whatever you want to name it) on just about every open bulletin board/forum I've ever been on, of which there are... (too) many...and this is the more prevalent the bigger the user base.
    (without inflection of voice, some statements/comments can be interpreted more than one way as well.)

Why can't we all just get along? Or at least keep it civil?

(I've never played Fallout, is it xbox?)
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I know I've got issues at the moment, but it's time to get on with what I normally do here and just ignore any fools that just want to oppose "the circle of passionate t11 players/35T league,etc" and move on...

Guides are here to stay. Somebody made a copy so it's a waste of time even removing them after all.

I just feel that something needs to be said before something majorly negative happens around here.

I'm sure the apology isn't for me, however it is the most mature statement from you for a while. I am willing to agree to disagree , and put to bed any bad feeling for the sake of the forum.

Don't think we can ever be friends but we can agree not to annoy each other
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Rowland Is the Fat conTROLLer

You really need to take calm and ignore those who trying to bore You.

I don not understand why do You remove the guides and your presence here is much appreciated by all or almost all, who use the forum.

Anyway, I already copied the tutorials to notepad if you change your ideas again.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Team - Top Gun
    Current Season: 110 - League Level: 93

League - Champion - 35
    League - Runner Up - 19
    League 3rd Place - 10

CUP - Champion - 8
    CUP - Runner Up - 4
    CUP - 3rd Place - 4

Champions League - Champion - 10
    Champions League - Runner Up - 6
    Champions League - 3rd Place - 9

Super League - Champion - 1
    Super Cup - Champion - 1
    Facebook
    - Top Eleven Portugal

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    I have seem flaming (trolling, whatever you want to name it) on just about every open bulletin board/forum I've ever been on, of which there are... (too) many...and this is the more prevalent the bigger the user base.
    (without inflection of voice, some statements/comments can be interpreted more than one way as well.)

Why can't we all just get along? Or at least keep it civil?

(I've never played Fallout, is it xbox?)
    Your right, It occurs everywhere... And after all what is this... A GAME. Many of us should enjoy it for what it is and if we get someone that wants to slate us, then its their problem/opinion and not ours.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast