Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jerboy

Thread: Skill points

Skill points

Hello!
    I am quite new to this game. Maybe someone with more experience could explain me how to distribute skill points to different playing positions. Or how good is the auto distributor, would like to get maximum out of my training sessions.
    Cheers!

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I'm not using auto-assign. Best way is to add them on their profile (for exemple to defenders on defence) to midfielders and attackers on attack, thats my opinion.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

i have tendency to assign attack attributes to strikers, balanced attributes to defenders and midfielders, and defensive attributes to goalkeepers. i don't think it's a good idea to just focus on defensive attributes to defenders since some of their basic attacking attributes will suffer, like passing the ball. some of the defenders also have tendency to cross and shoot from outside the area and attacking attributes will help them getting goals or assists. i notice that when defenders shoot from outside the area, the one who will block it are opposition's attackers. if the attackers do not have good defensive quality, then it all depends on the goalkeeper. so, i think balancing attributes on defenders also increasing probability of goals. that's what i think. please correct me if i'm wrong..

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Like I said is my opinion because I'm getting only high top players and for exemple if I have a defender who need 1 point to defence, 1 to attack and one on psyhical and fizic condition is normal to assign only points to defence on a defenders, because still he will have enough points to attack even as defender.

Like I said in my topic, everything depend from a team to an other one.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

For me, physical and mental must be equal to quality for all outfield players. Middle row, ML, MC and MR are equally balanced, AM slightly towards attack, DM slightly towards defence, ST even more towards attack, DC even more towards defence, but DL/DR will be treated like DM because they will help me attack sometimes. GK is a tough one, but I usually put everything towards defence, and a bit to physical and mental.

If a player plays in two roles, for example ML/AML, then I will make him a bit offensive.

Of course, the above is my optimal distribution, but sometimes I get an MC much more tilted towards attack/defence than I'd like, and I spend the season trying to bring him to my optimum and sometimes don't reach it.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

But i find it quite stoodpi like for example: Defence skills, I need to up my handling skills for my defender in order to up stats for other skills like heading tackling...

Why the hell do defender need handling skills..

My goal keeper too... Need to train heading skills...

Quote Originally Posted by Zorre View Post
    Hello!
    I am quite new to this game. Maybe someone with more experience could explain me how to distribute skill points to different playing positions. Or how good is the auto distributor, would like to get maximum out of my training sessions.
    Cheers!
    Auto-Distributor is okay, but it does evenly give each of the 3 categories the same amount of points, If you trained a player for 30 skill points, hitting auto-distribute would most likely assign 10 to defence, 10 to attack, 10 to physical or mental. Assigning them yourself could make a player over powered on of the 3 areas.

I have a striker, Def 90.4, Attack 105.4, Physical/mental 105.4... I don't know whether that striker would perform better than a striker that had Def 100.4, Attack 100.4, Physical 100.4 both strikers would have the same amount of quality, but I don't know if weighting a player to 1 or 2 of the 3 categories would give better performances, I have had evenly distributed points on players and they perform just the same.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Reffers to other football manager games e.g. Galactical Soccer Manager, when you have to choose soccer player that GM has give you right to pick available player, I think that physical and mental are needed as possesion for a team.. So that in my opinion through their stats in that game, striker needs attack points equaly with physical & mental, mid player needs to balancing attack, deffend, and physical & mental, deffender needs def and physical & mental skill points equally, while GK only needs def skill points + special ability..
    Pini Shavili likes this.