Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: anyone kind enough?

Rookie
    Yeah i noticed haha, well i think i got my tactic, and formation right now. So all that is left is, is keeping team in good condition, train them, and play only league matches. I wanna be number one lol, but had a bad start, and i only started playing, few days ago. So the top 3, in my league, has a little advantage when it comes to points, but i already saw the number one.....it will be a complete take down, when he faces me, ill prob score atleast 6 times, without any goal against me xD

as expected, congrats

with many 6 stars players in your team, i don't think you'll find difficult problem in thrashing out opponents. you'll win almost all your games. just do some experiments to find the most efficient way of play

Rookie
    Ow god, i noticed i have only one match left meaning ill end up 4th place, what does that mean? i stay in same league?

no, you'll get promoted all right. even qualified for the champions league next season

Rookie
    ah nice, do i get a bonus, for having the most scored goals in the league? :P

nope

Rookie
    Ah too bad lol, well if im correct, tomorrow will be last league match, im very curious to see whats gonna happen, what ill get, and what happends to my team, i really do hope, i keep all my 6 star players. Would be shame if they all lose stars badly.

Rookie
    They all lose one star, sadly.

Rookie
    Are u kiddin me? Even if i got them from my scout? and payed an insane amount of money and tokens to get them? lolz

That would be a real shame, since i payed with real money, just to get those players that i needed and wanted.

I really hope you're joking, if not, and they do lose stars, then im not spending anymore money on this, and im not even gonna care that much about this game no more. Because thats too redicilous

sadly, he isn't joking.. you'll see it yourself after two days..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast