Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: anyone kind enough?

Rookie

anyone kind enough?

Would there be any level 1 manager kind enough, to add me to facebook, so i can try to a friendly match and see if my formation is illegal or legal? I will send gifts on daily basis. The thing is, i got an important match comming up, and i really wanna win it, but i got to have a legal formation. My team rating is 19,5. My league opponent, the number 3, has much much lower rating, and not the stadium i have, but i just wanna be safe then sorry.

I dont spam, or do anything bad if u add me.

Uploading image now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails anyone kind enough?-legal-not.jpg  
    Last edited by powerzhea; 01-11-2013 at 07:49 PM.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    it will be much faster if you will post a picture here and we can tell you if is legal or ilegal.
    Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Rookie
    image is attached to my first post. Is it legal or illegal? Need to know within 30 min lol

Rookie
    Anyone can help me quick please? I really need the advice on this thing, if its legal or not!

I only have like 20 minutes left to change something if its illegal, for an important match.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    yes is ok
    Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

how's your match going?

Rookie
    Wel its about to start in one minute I cant wait, i got a legal formation now, and almost entire team are 6 star young players.

So i hope i win, u never know ofcourse, but my team outskill the enemy huge.

I'll let ya know how it goes

Rookie
    match started, and its already 1-0 for me

make that 2-0, first 10 minutes of game xD

nevermind, the moment i wrote its, it went to 3-0 xD lol
    4-0 for me, within first 30 minutes it is going very very good

6-0 for me, within the first 40 minutes, if it goes on like this, i might end up with a winning score of 10-0

haha

its 7-1 for me, they scored from a corner, right at start of second half

Final score 8-1 for me, but the weird thing is, i won from the 3th ranked, but he still is 3th place, and im still 4th place.
    Last edited by powerzhea; 01-11-2013 at 08:55 PM.

Rookie
    Well i had a great match, its basicly was total annilation, lets see if i can get to the first place before the season ends.

I just checked top scorers and all that, got 2 players in there, and my team is doing very good atm.
    But then again, i got 5 defenders, that are all 6 star players, and almost my entire is a 6 star player.

as expected, congrats

with many 6 stars players in your team, i don't think you'll find difficult problem in thrashing out opponents. you'll win almost all your games. just do some experiments to find the most efficient way of play

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast