Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: anyone kind enough?

Rookie

anyone kind enough?

Would there be any level 1 manager kind enough, to add me to facebook, so i can try to a friendly match and see if my formation is illegal or legal? I will send gifts on daily basis. The thing is, i got an important match comming up, and i really wanna win it, but i got to have a legal formation. My team rating is 19,5. My league opponent, the number 3, has much much lower rating, and not the stadium i have, but i just wanna be safe then sorry.

I dont spam, or do anything bad if u add me.

Uploading image now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails anyone kind enough?-legal-not.jpg  
    Last edited by powerzhea; 01-11-2013 at 06:49 PM.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    it will be much faster if you will post a picture here and we can tell you if is legal or ilegal.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Rookie
    image is attached to my first post. Is it legal or illegal? Need to know within 30 min lol

Rookie
    Anyone can help me quick please? I really need the advice on this thing, if its legal or not!

I only have like 20 minutes left to change something if its illegal, for an important match.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    yes is ok
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

how's your match going?

Rookie
    Wel its about to start in one minute I cant wait, i got a legal formation now, and almost entire team are 6 star young players.

So i hope i win, u never know ofcourse, but my team outskill the enemy huge.

I'll let ya know how it goes

Rookie
    match started, and its already 1-0 for me

make that 2-0, first 10 minutes of game xD

nevermind, the moment i wrote its, it went to 3-0 xD lol
    4-0 for me, within first 30 minutes it is going very very good

6-0 for me, within the first 40 minutes, if it goes on like this, i might end up with a winning score of 10-0

haha

its 7-1 for me, they scored from a corner, right at start of second half

Final score 8-1 for me, but the weird thing is, i won from the 3th ranked, but he still is 3th place, and im still 4th place.
    Last edited by powerzhea; 01-11-2013 at 07:55 PM.

Rookie
    Well i had a great match, its basicly was total annilation, lets see if i can get to the first place before the season ends.

I just checked top scorers and all that, got 2 players in there, and my team is doing very good atm.
    But then again, i got 5 defenders, that are all 6 star players, and almost my entire is a 6 star player.

as expected, congrats

with many 6 stars players in your team, i don't think you'll find difficult problem in thrashing out opponents. you'll win almost all your games. just do some experiments to find the most efficient way of play

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast