Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Better to play PES than T11

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    25

    Angry Better to play PES than T11

    Support system is so bad, you wont encounter anywhere else. the worst support system ever i have came across.

    Example:
    Good day,
    My name is Maxim Jakovlev (http://www.facebook.com/skaboy82)
    My club is FC SM. I'm from Moscow (Russia)
    Two days ago I paid 352 rubles for 80 Tokiens.
    But unfortunatly I didn't recive my tokiens?
    What I have to do in this situation?

    Have a look at my webpayment details!
    I paid with Yandex Money 410011443562134

    I have lost my token, money and its just waste of time playing T11. NOREDUS support is useless.

    I prefer to play PES than T11, Much better play than T11, Buy real players.

    When you not around, your assistant help you out, by managing the team.

    http://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tech...-my-money.html


    https://apps.facebook.com/pes-afb/?s...Vpp7O0Cg24#_=_
    Last edited by Walliemia Shoaib; 08-22-2013 at 01:23 AM.

  2. #2
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    You can't even mention other games on here that compete directly with T11!!!
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

  3. #3
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    You can't even mention other games on here that compete directly with T11!!!
    I mentioned because thy are better, not same like T11, but people dont loose money, you get proper and satisfied responses from the support team. Thy care for you, and your valuable MONEY. NOREDUS dont give a shit about your money. No proper response, no help nothing.

  4. #4
    Dreamer meis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    324
    wrong genre or platform, try again...

  5. #5
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    As soon as MDKII comes along in the morning, you know what is going to happen to this thread!
    pnr8555 likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

  6. #6
    VIP pnr8555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    3,483
    Quote Originally Posted by Walliemia Shoaib View Post
    I prefer to play PES than T11, Much better play than T11, Buy real players.
    Real players are possible in T11. Not just real players, you can have anyone you want!

    AEPRE FC

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    161
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    You can't even mention other games on here that compete directly with T11!!!
    Dude, really? You completely ignore the OP's issue and focus on something that doesnt matter one iota?

    For someone that is supposed to be helpful and experienced, you should know better than this. I see a decline in your ability to perform on this forum the way you used to....time to retire.

  8. #8
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    25
    It not about the players, its about people buying token and not receiving it, people who are hacking it will obviously wont say anything and keep supporting the game bt those who buy it, actually feels not, because money is not free, people earn it by working.

    i mentioned PES because its the same game as T11, i buy coins over there also bt never faced any issue with them, bt with T11 i lost twice AED20 which equals to 16 tokens. and this poor guy bought 80 token and have not received it. WHAT will you say about it??

    its not i have not messaged NORDEUS i did with screenshots, but they coudnt do anything.

    Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Real players are possible in T11. Not just real players, you can have anyone you want!

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    161
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    As soon as MDKII comes along in the morning, you know what is going to happen to this thread!
    No, please tell me.

  10. #10
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    25
    i'll tell you, he must be an admin, roaming around deleting such threads because thy dont want people to know the truth about their services. and their cheating

    Quote Originally Posted by foulmouthbiotch View Post
    No, please tell me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast