Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: ''Regularity'' of the games and judge for yourself

Quote Originally Posted by foulmouthbiotch View Post
    How can you tell you are on a new server?
    Since I've been playing there since day 1 (when they created the server). There are just 8 levels. You can tell/recognize it every time the CUP is drawn, poor transfer market, bidding wars and from looking into peoples trophy room/rank.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Yes, you have been unlucky and I reckon bad player form has an effect on results. I've seen all your pictures and a lot of your players have ratings of 4 and 5 with a couple of 6s. Those are not good ratings and it's pretty important as I've noticed that when my players get low ratings, I get bad results, even against a weak team. Same with a lot of matches I've watched.

How do you fix this? Play players who have a good run of form... Don't play ones who consistently get 4s, 5s, 6s, etc... as it will go against you.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Rookie
    You say when your players get bad ratings your team lose matches. But i guess is the opposite. When you lose matches, your players get bad ratings.

There is not anything you can do to avoid bad ratings. It is random. You put players with high morale, high healthy and high win bonuses and...maybe your players get low ratings.

And because one player get bad ratings on one match, he wont get bad rating again on next match.

Stats are like in real life. Only stats. Not useful. Only info.

Quote Originally Posted by surgal f.c. View Post
    You say when your players get bad ratings your team lose matches. But i guess is the opposite. When you lose matches, your players get bad ratings.

There is not anything you can do to avoid bad ratings. It is random. You put players with high morale, high healthy and high win bonuses and...maybe your players get low ratings.

And because one player get bad ratings on one match, he wont get bad rating again on next match.

Stats are like in real life. Only stats. Not useful. Only info.
    But the thing is, some players always get low ratings...These are the players not worth keeping. I have a defender who got three 5s in the CL and two 6s in the league in the 5 games he has played. In the games I have played him, I have conceded silly goals that I shouldn't be. It's not coincidence when it keeps happening. Back to OP's pictures..you can see that some of his players get low ratings quite often, if he were to remove them...Maybe results would improve
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Dreamer
    I do too rid of players that consistently get under 6 rating, I have a 3* MC that out plays 5* MCs, his rating is always above 7 and always has high morale, I never have to blue pack him, ratings are important.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    But the thing is, some players always get low ratings...These are the players not worth keeping. I have a defender who got three 5s in the CL and two 6s in the league in the 5 games he has played. In the games I have played him, I have conceded silly goals that I shouldn't be. It's not coincidence when it keeps happening. Back to OP's pictures..you can see that some of his players get low ratings quite often, if he were to remove them...Maybe results would improve
    Not everyone is willing to spend a ton of tokens to remove these "bad" players. You keep forgetting this. You just buy a scout player and he is the best player on your team, but he gets constant 4-5-6 ratings - so I have to sell him and wait another season to build up the tokens to buy another scout? In the case of the OP, according to you, in order to win against obvious LOL teams, he has to sell his higher quality players with low ratings and spend alot of tokens to replace them and train them back up to excellent quality. This is just bad programming on the part of Nordeus. These players are supposed to be like Messi and Ronaldo, powertrained scouts, and when you buy these players and make them world class, and you play LOL teams, you should win, regardless of the player ratings. Sure Messi and Ronaldo have bad games...OCCASIONALLY! This is a game not created to replicate real life football or the results would be much better for scout teams. All players in real football have runs of bad form, BUT the rest of the team usually picks up and they still play well.

It is just sketchy when a few of your best players always have low ratings. Scouts are supposed to be the best of the best or else they would not cost the amount of money and tokens they do. To buy a few scout turkeys is not logical from a gaming standpoint, but only makes sense to Nordeus in terms of making money. When are people going to realize this? Just get frustrated and stop spending the real money...or just quit. if enough people quit, they will be forced to improve the game. Simple.

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    I made the same observation in level 7 (had there a loss/draw streak of 6 matches quite early in the season, which costed me the league title (and I did not make it out of the CL group stage). I did not know at that time the reason and got quite angry, because formations did not work.

But then I took players with bad marks out of the team, did some test matches, gave the players that way confidence and like dv8r also some transfers. It worked and the game ran from that time on "normally" (as far as one can say it), but it costed a lot of nervs.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

Apprentice
    When you see picture from date to date you will see thah I rarely played with players with bad ratings,but this is trick... Example: I have player DL who have 5-5 and replace him with DL DC who always have 7-8-8-7 and after match he also 5.
    Ucestvujte u nagradnoj igri KK Partizan, ako necete da ucestvujete, svakako kliknite, ne kosta nista

http://home.kkpartizan.rs/sharewin/Sreteninho

Rookie
    I dont pay attention ratings because i cannot do anything to avoid it. And i wont quit one scout player from my squad to put another worse player.

Apprentice
    Hahahahahahahahha!!!

Ucestvujte u nagradnoj igri KK Partizan, ako necete da ucestvujete, svakako kliknite, ne kosta nista

http://home.kkpartizan.rs/sharewin/Sreteninho

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234