Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Keep or sell thread

Quote Originally Posted by CameraLagg View Post
    Attachment 3120
    It's in italian but you can still understand the skill points and stuff.. I don't know how to change the language without changing it on all of facebook... Anyway I'm only level 1 right now going to go to level 2... do you think I should sell him for about 1 mil now?? I'll probably be able to buy someone better then him with that money and around his age too..
    I would keep him for 1 more season as a back up player and hes improvement of skill over the next season should his value rise nicely as he makes his way back to 5* quality again by the end of next season, don't bother giving skill points the special ability though, its not really worth it. This team next season he may improve quite well that he will be keeping him for another season afterwards.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Yeah I started doing that and I realized there was there was no point...But if I use him as a back up player will he be able to improve much and get to 5* again by the end of the season?? And with that 1 mil I could be able to buy some better players...

I bought 5 youngsters (4*18 years and 1*19years old) 11 days ago, and 4 of them become "scouts" with a quality of 30 and 31. But 1 on them (M.Nastasić) didn´t develop as fast (or great) as I wanted.... Here is S. Nastasić compared to S.Kolašinac (my first choice)..

What do you guys think, should I sell or keep him?

Keep or sell thread-002.jpg
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Keep or sell thread-bes.jpg Should i sell and buy a decent GK with money left to spare??

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    I bought 5 youngsters (4*18 years and 1*19years old) 11 days ago, and 4 of them become "scouts" with a quality of 30 and 31. But 1 on them (M.Nastasić) didn´t develop as fast (or great) as I wanted.... Here is S. Nastasić compared to S.Kolašinac (my first choice)..

What do you guys think, should I sell or keep him?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	002.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	95.7 KB 
ID:	3147
    I would sell Nastasic he will be 4*26 next season and like you say he is a slow trainer.

Quote Originally Posted by CameraLagg View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bes.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	48.7 KB 
ID:	3184 Should i sell and buy a decent GK with money left to spare??
    Yes I would sell, 3*19 next season. For me 3* players are useless. I would prefer older 5* players for the first few levels of top eleven.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 03-09-2013 at 10:14 PM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456