Like Tree9Likes
  • 3 Post By Elliott22
  • 4 Post By ProVeN
  • 2 Post By ProVeN

Thread: SoooooOOOooo close to treble Dx

Kalamazoo, Michigan and Chicago, Illinois (for school)

Angry SoooooOOOooo close to treble Dx

Lol this game can be a lot of fun and also really frustrating xD When I started this season (my 3rd) I set the lofty goal for my team of winning the treble. I didn't figure I had much of a chance (especially with all the strong teams in the cup field) but i figured why not try for it. Well.. with one day left in the season, I've come excruciating close to my goal, about as close as you can get.. but sadly have fallen short. I fought my way to the Crowns in both the Cup and The Champions league; but I sit in third place in my league, 4 points behind the top club. I needed that team to lose or draw today so that I would have a chance at the title tomorrow when the two teams ahead of me face off. A win by my team and a draw between those two would have given the title to me on goal differential, but after todays results it is impossible. I could still very much finish 2nd.. but that would almost be more painful as it would eccentuate how close I was to the treble.. coming in 2nd in the easiest competition of the three. It's probably my own fault for having a couple bad league losses to teams in the middle of the table when i forgot to be online to watch; ..having to play two games per day for the entire season probably didnt help either. But I guess thats what makes the Treble so difficult :P Oh well, still a great season for K'zoo City FC!

Vize-Triple, that's how you do it.

Quote Originally Posted by ProVeN View Post

Thats the Losers Treble. Kyroshil with 'Newark City' was the last forumer to do that and he left the forum shortly afterwards.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I'm not mad at all. I didn't expect to come this far in Cup and CL. League goes to my good friend SV Hackepeter who hasn't been place 1 since we started. (Season 7)
    Kukilon and Cat Harrison like this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Sounds like you had good competition throughout, glad yer not disappointed.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by ProVeN View Post

Oh, UNLUCKY
    MilaNBarca

Level 21
    Season 32