Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Server skips the last game of the league?

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapyer View Post
    jesus what are you doing to your players? are you using them to plow the pitch?
    Think some managers like to train the lights out of the players then sell them on the transfer market for max profit, 1 or 2 skill points adds how much value to a player?
    I've been training most of my reserves HARD, keeping only a bare bones squad for the last three days. But I've been playing a lot of friendlies testing formations as well, then the server bug played the game early, adding more fatigue, then I figured I'd max-train everyone to get ready for the next season ... and that's the result.

Quote Originally Posted by Mar Wie View Post
    I suggest the total roll back is not possible and the whole season will be cancelled and needs to be restartet.
    It better not!!! I won the treble, If they went back to the start of this season, I wouldn't be happy at all.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    Hmm, i noticed my entire team was almost dead tired, nearly no condition at all, had to spend a lot of skill points, but...no matches played, still got to play my last league match. Not one team in my league has played 26 matches.

Quote Originally Posted by powerzhea View Post
    Hmm, i noticed my entire team was almost dead tired, nearly no condition at all, had to spend a lot of skill points, but...no matches played, still got to play my last league match. Not one team in my league has played 26 matches.
    Most final league matches were simulated during a pro-longed server maintainance, then around an hour later, all the results were removed from the league standings, but players are still affected by this "played" game.

Same here, i had some skill points to spend, my team are tired like they have played a game, but no match have been played and i have my last match scheduled as normal

Rookie
    Yeah ive been reading around the forum, and i see alot of complains, had to use alot of med packs lol, to get my team ready for my last leauge match tonight. I wish ive been around to see if i had won or not lol. Ah well, i quess getting the money and the skill points for it, makes up for it. I just hope they dont reset that too.

I can't believe the matches have to be replayed..

I won 5-1 which allowed me to overtake the 2nd place team by a goal as they only drew against the top team..

I will be gutted if I only finish 3rd now and have 2nd place snatched away from me...

Quote Originally Posted by RussHMFC View Post
    I can't believe the matches have to be replayed..

I won 5-1 which allowed me to overtake the 2nd place team by a goal as they only drew against the top team..

I will be gutted if I only finish 3rd now and have 2nd place snatched away from me...
    Youve nothing to play for. least your not in a battle for 4th/5th or 1st/2nd which could mean a lot more than between 2nd/3rd.

It's not funny for me.

My 2 best players get injuries for 15 and 4 days, pff.

I belive this bug will be repaired and this players will be healthy.

Yeah i realise that.. still the 20K would be good for my miserable bank balance..

Also finishing 2nd is much nicer than finishing 3rd..

Ah well hopefully i can do it all over again..

Does anyone think the condition of the players will be reset or should i just do what i can with my few improve condition packs..

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast