WINNER GROUP D
    ---------------------
    RUNNER-UP GROUP E
    WINNER GROUP F
    ---------------------
    RUNNER-UP GROUP G
    WINNER GROUP H
    ok it seems to be like that
    Last edited by el-trickser; 09-07-2013 at 04:35 PM.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeon View Post
    my CL draw is pretty tense:

in both groups #1 plays vs #2 and #3 vs #4, so TraktorSehma will probably lose and fom FC will probably win, but I dont think fom FC will catch up in goal difference. (btw, its goal difference then scored goals then direct duell in a tie, right?)

So my match vs la fleche will probably decide if i play vs a Q45 or a Q59 team. First game I drew 1-1 at home, with 47% possession, but it was only 4% crowd bonus and him watching, me not (was in holidays). I cant lose, even a 0-1 loss is enough for him to be up in goal difference^^

But then again, I shouldnt underestimate a Q45 team, I went out of cup vs a Q50 one...
    so the Q45 really managed to get a draw in the last game, but unfortunatley I lost my match with 0-2

So I will have a tough Ro16, my Q56.1 vs Hajduks Q58.4. But just as in real life, my Austrian team will win vs the better Croatian team (Austria Vienna advanced vs Dynamo Zagreb in CL Playoffs with 2-0 away and 2-3 home)

Ro8 would be pretty 'easy', both teams have >Q50
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

Cup Top 16 - Second leg
    Bayerlona United 2-4 ESMK FC
    We won by 4-2 on aggregate
    We did it and we qualify to the next round

We did one of the great match this season there in Uruguay, we were able to win it and to go through the next round, we dominated the match from the begining and that make a sense when we score 3 goals in the first half in the 21' by Trigidia, 33' by Otero with Akbaba assisted the two goals and scoring the third in the 44', the score stays like that with occasions here and there and our opponent were able to score two goals in the 56' & 73' but this not end like that because in the 78' from a corner kick with Beck the assist, Akbaba were able to score his second goal in the match and make him self the man of the match and we qualify to the top 8.

Goals: Trigidia 21', Otero 33', Akbaba 44' 78', Ochoteco 56' & Rodriguez 73'
    Man Of The Match: Akbaba.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    ESMK FC

The Club was born in June 2013 and joined the season very late (Last two matches)

Season 1 Level 1 : League Position 11 Cup Playoffs
    Season 2 Level 1 : League Position 1 Cup Qualifying Stage
    Season 3 Level 2 : League Position 1 Cup Runner Up Champions League Winner
    Season 4 Level 3 : League Position 1 Cup Semi Final Champions League Quarter Final
    Season 5 Level 4 : League Position 1 Cup Quarter Final Champions League Quarter Final
    Season 6 Level 5 : Just started

League - Round 12
    the mighty posh (50.8) 0-1 Chester FC (53.8)
    3N-5-2 V-Style vs 4-1-2-1-2 ND/4-2-2-2 Hexagon

League - Round 13 - Preview
    Chester FC (53.8) vs Vilen FC (47.2)
    4-5-1 V-Style vs 4-3W-3

CL - 1/8 - First leg - Preview
    Chester FC (53.8) vs RG GoreleSpor (58.9)
    3N-1-4-2 vs 4-1-2-1-2 ND

Facing a 4-4-1-1 next League match. Don't really know what the best formation for that is. I was thinking maybe V formation or Narrow Diamond. What do you guys think?

League Round 12

Oscar FC 0-2 United Til I Die

Oscar FC 82.7 4-3-1-2 - United Til I Die 94.9 4-1-4-1 then 4-5-1V

We had the possession and slightly more shots at goal but it was evident that the formation was not being effective as we headed into the break 0-0 so second half I tweaked it and we started to create a few more chances and 5 minutes into the half Johansen squared it for Sanchez to bury it, we continued to create chances but missed them and our opponents were dangerous on the break but 6 minutes from time Veuthey wrapped it up when he curled in a free kick.

Goals: Sanchez (50), Veuthey (84) MOTM: Johansen

Team Talk: A tough match against one of the poorer sides in the division but happy to get the job done
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Royal Rumble Cup Last 16, 2nd Leg

Chicago Klein 0-1 July Fourth

Chicago Klein win 3-2 on aggregate
    Chicago Klein 137.1 4-1-3N-2 - July Fourth 136.0 3N-5-2 V

This will go down as "one of those games" as we played well in the hope of a fightback after a disappointing 1st leg in which we conceded 2 late goals after Chicago's manager changed their tactics late in the game giving us no chance to respond, We had the better chances as we looked to try and break to score goals past them to get back in tie but their defence was quite solid and did not allow Papaleo or Pietropaolo to go by them, Watson had a few chances as well and he did score our winner on the night in the first half from 25 meters, but whatever we threw at them including a change in orders midway through the second half we were not able to get the goals needed to progress further in the competition, Further chances late on from Miku-Zidane, Watson and Papaleo came but again their defence did their job and survived July Fourth pressure.

Goals: Watson (37) MOTM: Watson.

Team Talk: We gave it our best shot tonight and it was always going to be tough with the knowledge of knowing we had to score at least 3 goals to have any chance of getting through to the Quarter-Finals, We won the game on the night and I'm happy with the performance shown that we will not lie down too easily.

I'm hopeful of a server top league level hold next season at L24 to bring us just 1 level behind the strongest teams on the server to have any realistic chance of winning the cup next season.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Ops, we did it again...

We didnt attend the match while he was with his alt accounts on 15% bonus.

3-3 New Team goes on away goals :P

Further report when i get home

LONDON CITY 1-2 CELZI FC

Once again our home jinx struck again. We never got to grips with our Bosnian opponents who are mid-table. Celzi took the lead after only three minutes. Sani Negedu equalised after 19 minutes and we hoped to push on from there. But our visitors again struck on 36'. For the rest of the game, we kept trying, but further goals just did not materialise. We also suffered our 2nd injury of the season, when Jonathan Watts suffered an ankle injury after 52 minutes. Fabio Haller was pressed into action as Watts' replacement.

Today's defeat could have been worse for us, but the teams in 2nd and 3rd also lost, while 4th place only managed a draw. So we remain top. Tomorrow we travel up into Scotland, to play Banchory FC who are 13th in the table, with just 8 points, compared to our 25.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Stats (after 12 matches).

GOALS: (30) Dixon 7, Fucillo 6, Wilkinson 5, Chekmarev 2, Simpson 2, Negedu 2, Watts 1, Daniels 1, Fiksdal 1, Pigott 1, Kelly 1, Ozturk 1
    ASSISTS: (13) Dixon 4, Daniels 3, Wilkinson 2, Pigott 2, Fucillo 1, Simpson 1
    MoM: (9) Dixon 3, Daniels 2, Fiksdal 2, Wilkinson 1, Simpson 1
    YELLOW: (12) Whyte 2, Daniels 2, Simpson 2, Negedu 2, Chekmarev 1, Santos 1, Haller 1, Fucillo 1
    RED: (2) Whyte 1, Simpson 1
    INJURIES: (2) Ozturk (1 x 4days), Watts (1 x 5days)
    reddeviljohn and Cat Harrison like this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33