Page 15 of 194 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast
Like Tree3111Likes

Thread: Season 44

Royal Rumble Cup, 1st Round, 1st Leg

Ramalde FC 1-0 United Til I Die

Ramalde FC 92.8 4-3N-1-2 - United Til I Die 92.7 3N-5-2 then 3N-5-2V then 3N-2N-2W-1-2

Not a great showing and not too many shots on target, we were undone on the 20 minute mark when we failed to deal with a cross that was headed in, second half I changed formation and we looked a bit more lively but we could not get a goal as they just seemed so strong at the back.

Goals: Kirilov (19) MOTM: Casey

Team Talk: Well I guess this what happens when you are not allowed to improve your squad
    FCB, Cat Harrison and Wiesse like this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Introduction, flashback and upcoming expectations .......

My first two weeks at Balkan United was quite interesting and fun, mostly since I was on a new server and back at lvl 1, discovering T11 from the beginning. I started off with a quite poor squad the first 5 or 6 days, but managed to get a couple of 30yr olds and many free agents a week later. Later on they were sold and I decided to buy a couple of youths. I believe we had the best lvl 1 squad at that moment, mostly of them were around 18-19 yrs old and I enjoyed coaching them. We played good and attractive football, mostly the 4-3-3 module. Unfortunately many of them were sold, but 4 of them were spared and are re-joining me at lvl 2: Nikolay Iliyanov (C), Ignacio Baron, Regivaldo Marques Soares and Edilson Teles de Castro.

As the season came to it's end, we managed to win a double and took two trophies: League and CUP. We had quite fun and enjoyed playing against Kanarya SK (Turkey), Balaz Utd (Italy) and TIM FC (Slovenia). These were the 3 main teams and opposition that were our biggest rivals and opposition for the League trophy. Kanarya SK and Balaz Utd consisted with 5-6* players, while TIM FC of 3-4* players. So it was a little bit tough, but I believe my experience from coaching Balkan Boyz and tactical skills was far better then the opposition.

My expectations for the upcoming season is to continue with the good work at Balkan United and enjoy coaching this team. Our goal is to defend the League trophy, win our CL group and the CL trophy. We also hope to be able to play in the T11 CUP final this season as well. With the investments and newly signings we made, I believe our chances are quite high!

IDEMO BALKAN!
    New team, new thread > http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...tml#post142691
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

What Level are you playing at now? Level 6
    What are your ambitions? Keep Improving team, Probably finish top 2 league and KOs CL with no effort on tactics etc.
    How many Tokens you got? 24
    How much Money you got? 23.6M
    Who are you buying/selling? Sold 2 22yos need 18Yo DMR/MR AML/ML/DL/DC will start buying after day 14 when token buyers have lost interest
    How Many Boosters do you have? 28R 216B 70G
    Cat Harrison likes this.

What Level are you playing at now? Level 3
    What are your ambitions? League Winner, Champions League, Top 8 Cup.
    How many Tokens you got? 78
    How much Money you got? 4m
    Who are you buying/selling? I will buy 5 Star Team overtrained.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Nifer FC
    By Nicolás Ferreyra

Season 1

Season 2

Looks like it will be tough to retain our title!

ppturano and Cat Harrison like this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

FCB
    CUP Preliminary Match - Leg 1

Mezitlispor 2 - 1 FCB

Mezitlispor - 36.8, 4-5-1 Flat | FCB - 40.7, 4-4-2 ND half time then 4-2-2-2 Hexagon

We did not expect that we gonna start this season with defeat. As expected it is a tough match. We got many chances during the match but nothing worked out for us. We think we started with wrong formation, both the teams tried too much to get the lead and opponent team is succeeded at 44' just before half time and got lead 1-0.

After half time we changed the formation but opponent team was too strong and got one more goal at 75'. But we replied very next minute when Belmonte alone through the defense and scored a marvelous goal. We tried too much to equalize but as usual our Star ST Pavan missed 2 free kicks and 1 1v1 with keeper , so we could not get back in to the game.

Goals: Sofular(44'), Atalay (75'), Belmonte (76')

MOTM:
    Atalay

Match Report: Our star ST Pavan is very good in league but not in CL and CUP. we have to buy a good ST for CL and CUP to avoid the problems.
    Last edited by FCB; 08-25-2013 at 03:25 PM.
    Cat Harrison and Wiesse like this.
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

After our last (disguisting) season, RXL is back! We already spent 50 of our 55 Tokens on a new scout to replace AML Yuuki Terakawa, 27 yo, with our new fresh shadow striker, 22 yo! And additionally we already won our first match in the cup against a stronger team! RXL is going to rule this season!
    ppturano, Cat Harrison and FCB like this.
    My name is Obvious, Captain Obvious!

My Team: RXL

Banned
    What Level are you playing at now?
    What are your ambitions?
    Cup or double winners
    How much Money you got?
    250 millions
    Who are you buying/selling?
    Two scouts, DC and MC (had 2 3* MCs of 3 MCs, one of them is injured).
    Sold a *1 youth player (came on Day 28 previous season), and a *3 AML/AMC
    How Many Boosters do you have?
    65, 213, 66
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Introduction, flashback and upcoming expectations .......

Balkan City is the 3rd team in my possesion. The difference between these three teams (Boyz/United vs City) is that this is a so called "35T team". This means that all Tokens I keep spending to maintain the Club (buying players,jerseys, emblems etc) must come from ingame sponsor deals and not from buying/purchasing. So far, I've managed quite well and have 18T left from previous season at my disposal.

My first season at Balkan City went well and we managed to win the league by a +7 point margin. The first 2 weeks was quite harsh since I didn't have any money or -T- at my disposal, but after a while I managed to buy a couple of free agents and got some extra chash, as well a couple of -T- from the sponsor deals. Anyway, some way or another I managed to put together a team and it did go well. We ended as league winners, but were eliminated from the T11 CUP n the early stage.

The expectations this season is to defend and win the league trophy and try to stay competitive in the CL + CUP. I believe that if we manage to get 3 or 4 reinforcments by Monday or Tuesday, then our chances are good.
    And here is my 35T team >> http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...anteam%5D.html
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

season tranfer is almost end now. Labarrera will leave club in some day. a ceremony match could be held for this moment. the 2 players loaned to subaccount will return soon.

Cat Harrison and reddeviljohn like this.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015