Page 44 of 194 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494144 ... LastLast
Like Tree3111Likes

Thread: Season 44

Who are you talking to? A quote might have helped!

I'm same, I have spent a fair bit on my level 6 side, much less on my level 5 side, but nothing on the level 2 'project' - and finding that a right struggle, just to keep a full squad! with injuries and suspensions, it's crippling when you have zero tokens. But, that was the point of me trying a no-spend team

For my main team though, I don't want to go broke over a game! I spend a few quid here and there to buy token packs, spare change I would have bought cig's with really [off the smokes since January, yay!] so I feel like I've earned it

But I can't keep green or red packs on the go! I'm not buying any more players for now, so instead will buy some packs, but I'll never have more than a handful at any time as they'll be used up right away. i don't know how some manage to save them up without spending a small fortune!?
    It's all luck, nothing more. Whether bad or good.

Quote Originally Posted by Keat Campbell View Post
    Do you want to explain to me how you have managed to amass such ridiculous numbers of booster packs? Especially moral boosters nearly 1800... what the !!!!

I have been playing for 5 seasons and have deposited and spent a small fortune in cash to this point...I have won multiple titles (3 wins 2 runners up) and 2 Champions League titles and had deep runs in most of the cup competitions...
    I average 2 matches a day (No friendlies) and earn somewhere around 5-6 moral boosters from games...I also watch at least 10 videos a day to earn more.

The most boosters of any kind I have ever had, is around 30 or 40, and that's usually after I have purchased some from the shop.. I train my players every day and play my allocated 2 matches. Consequently I have to use 3-4 health and moral boosters a day to keep my players at there peak of performance.

There is no way you could or should have earned the amount of tokens and boosters you have In a 100 seasons. Particularly if your winning matches and trophies. As that requires your players to be at there peak almost all season...

Something is not right if you ask me... You would need to be playing 10 friendlies a day plus all your competition matches and probably buying packs as well to accumulate the quantities you have.. 1800 moral boosters.. you only earn 3 a match for Christ's sake.. That's 600 matches worth - And they would need to be all wins as you get less for a draw or a loss. Based on 21 league campaigns at 26 matches a season, 3 moral boosters a match your still over 200 short.. AND YOU WOULD HAVE NEVER USED A SINGLE ONE!!

And your cash reserves are just sick....2.2 billions pounds...What the hell are the league prizes at your level £100,000,000 a season...

Can you explain just how you managed to do this..Know that would be worth knowing...
    I've been saving my moral boosters for many seasons now, It's because I don't even need them, thats the problem, I'm upto 1,832 now having played 18 friendlies at the start of the season as training and normally average 4 friendlies/day vs dummy accounts. Reds always get used for injuries, greens always get used for training. When I do get round to using morale boosters it's usually for an important game and normally use them when the players go into the "yellow" or worse.

Yes League prizes are Nearly £100m and I earn £13m per home game through ticket sales (£50 @ 260,000), meaning I have excess cash reserves, even when everytime I play a friendly I get £2.6m (£10 @ 260,000). I'm close to the maximum amount the game allows for cash.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

My league this season
    In first round we get a draw later about that

My CL. CFC is in Group B. Group A is 'Group of death'. If we qualify to 1/8, we will have opponent from Group A.

Season 44-cl8.jpg

@Keat Campbell, It is like JF says. If you play say like 5 friendlies + 1-2 comp. games the amount of boosters will increase by "X" times. I've managed to collect this amount in just 1 1/2 month.

Don't recall how many friendlies I played, but it was 8 friendlies and 1-2 comp. games. Burned approx 50-80 green packs on PT as well.

Season 44-001.jpg
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post

My league this season
    POWERS in your league again , I'll make you about 5/1 to win the title.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

My league this season
    My tip

1) Bosnia
    2) Bosnia Inat
    3) AC Knežina
    4) Arsenal FC (maybe, still not sure if serious)

Ps, you need a DMC to cover his AMC when playing hexagon vs ND. You are making the same misstake as I did back at season 6. A simple 4-4-2 would do the trick as well.
    Last edited by Ljepoje; 08-27-2013 at 01:34 PM.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    League Level 7 Preview - Level 5 style!
    From a season where they managed to be unbeaten, now another tough Level 5 style league. This time they got a token buyer returning from a season tanking, Rude Boys.

The Italian side has a 48.5 quality with 7 5* players. Not just that, they are also playing on 3W-1-3N-1-2 dandelion, and have won the RR Cup last season without promotion. AEPRE FC's manager says "With our Token Monday/Wednesday/Friday plan, we can managed to beat them to win the title!"
    better that way. At least it will not be a boring league
    TRIPLETE FC
    Italian Team, Season 18, Level 18

5 Time Treble Winners
    (Season 3,12,14,15,17)

16 League Titles
    Season 1,2,3,4,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17
    11 Champions League Titles
    Season 2,3,4,5,6,7,10,12,14,15,17
    8 Cup Titles
    Season 1,3,9,11,12,14,15,17

my team showcase, here: TRIPLETE FC (Italian Team)

Yes I need DMC or just DC cause I have a DMC with DC role:

His AMC was no threat for me, but his GK did great job.

Tnx JF
    Like always I am aiming top 4 in league
    Last edited by Shadow; 08-27-2013 at 01:41 PM.

My league this season
    read here

http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...team%5D-4.html

I asked you a question
    TRIPLETE FC
    Italian Team, Season 18, Level 18

5 Time Treble Winners
    (Season 3,12,14,15,17)

16 League Titles
    Season 1,2,3,4,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17
    11 Champions League Titles
    Season 2,3,4,5,6,7,10,12,14,15,17
    8 Cup Titles
    Season 1,3,9,11,12,14,15,17

my team showcase, here: TRIPLETE FC (Italian Team)