Page 46 of 194 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696146 ... LastLast
Like Tree3111Likes

Thread: Season 44

Rookie
    Season 44-l1.jpg

So we here at pigs united got our league season underway with a 6-1 victory. Keehan again getting MoM, with 2 goals + 2 assits, in reality it was alittle disappointing, keehan missed 2-3 good opportunities, as did some of our midfield. The downside is yet again we failed to keep a clean sheet with the goal coming from a corner. Good notes are that keehan seems to be on fine form this season, after playing second fiddle last season. But after an injury towards the end of last season to our main choice, keehan has stepped in, and has now netted 7 goals in 3 games this season, a tally now of 31 goals in 17 games, makes him in red hot form. Hopefully with him being our lone striker, he can continue this form, as we dont have to funds to bring in a solid backup.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Season level 6 | Manager level 6

Level One
    League Champion|Cup Preliminary
    Level Two
    League Champion|Cup Runner Up|Champions League Last 16
    Level Three
    League Runner Up|Cup Preliminary|Champions League Last 16
    Level Four
    League Runner Up|Cup Preliminary|Champions League Last 16
    Level Five
    League Champion|Cup Preliminary|Champions League Last 16
    Level Six
    League Champion|Cup Last 16|Champions League Group Stage

Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    Anybody know what currently works against 3N-4-3? I have seen 3-5-2, 4-4-2 and butterfly mentioned but wanted to know what currently works!
    Without a doubt 4-4-2.Beat a team 3* better than me 3-0 today.
    Good luck!
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    DUNGEON KNIGHTS SEASON 7 LEVEL 7
    League Titles (2) - Season 3 and 4
    Cup Titles (1) - Season 4
    Champions Titles (1) - Season 5

My Team : http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-knights.html

What level are you playing at now? Level 9 but playing in the level 10 league
    What are you ambitions? At first, I want to win the league but now they placed me in a tough league so I just wanna win the UCL or the cup
    How many tokens you got? 3, did not buy a single token
    How much Money you got? 27.8
    Who are you buying/selling? Signed 6 and sold 8
    How many boosters do you have? 20 Reds 246 Blue 16 Green (bcz I always use them...

HEADLINE: Weak start in the opening for Balkan Boyz...

We started our debut with a poor opening against the Spanish "Luis FC" early on this morning. The game ended in a 0 - 2 away win, but looking at the differences between these two teams the result should and would have been bigger. Mateo Kovačić and Adem Ljajić scored for the awayside and M.Kovačić was declared as MoM. I didn't had the opportunity to follow the game due work, but perhaps it was for the best. Would probably start shouting/swearing. Anyway a win is a win and it brings us 3 points.

If we take a look at the league table and the opposition, then its' probably one of the "easiest" draws I've got so far and I shouldn't have any difficulties winning the league or get a 26-0-0 record. But with the game and result from today, you never know. We face a much weaker opposition tomorrow, I hope we will trash them!

Shadow, FCB, reddeviljohn and 4 others like this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

League Round 1 - Dream Start

July Fourth 2-0 Tapahka

July Fourth 134.4 4-5-1 V then 70 minutes - Tapahka 124.9 Wide Diamond then 65 minutes 4-1-2W-3

We faced with a tough opener to our league campaign as we faced a Bulgarian active manager that watches their games quite freqently, It was a quiet first half as both teams took time to find their way into the new league season and Petersen had made the best chance for us but he put it wide. We started the second half the stronger and looked to now try and win the game, Watson had a couple of chances of getting us infront as well as a Kusama long range drive, Papaleo broke clear and was fouled in the area before taking the penalty and sending us into the lead... Tapahka soon reacted by moving a AMC to bring on a new ST in which we replied by from going 4-5-1 V to the Hexagon. We were getting more chances and soon Beckett ran past a couple of a defenders and finished it into the bottom corner for 2-0 and that just about ended it as a contest, Pietropaolo missed one late effort to score from coming off the subs bench but we won well in the end.

Goals: Papaleo (46 PEN) Beckett (76) MOTM: Beckett.

Team Talk: That is the start we wanted and to make things better our other rivals BESIKTAS and QPR also lost their opening games which gives us a 3 point lead on any of our strongest challengers for the title.

Revised Title Odds: July Fourth 1/5, BESIKTAS 9/2, Tapahka 9/1, QPR 12/1, 20/1 BAR
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    League Round 1 - Dream Start

July Fourth 2-0 Tapahka

July Fourth 134.4 4-5-1 V then 70 minutes - Tapahka 124.9 Wide Diamond then 65 minutes 4-1-2W-3

We faced with a tough opener to our league campaign as we faced a Bulgarian active manager that watches their games quite freqently, It was a quiet first half as both teams took time to find their way into the new league season and Petersen had made the best chance for us but he put it wide. We started the second half the stronger and looked to now try and win the game, Watson had a couple of chances of getting us infront as well as a Kusama long range drive, Papaleo broke clear and was fouled in the area before taking the penalty and sending us into the lead... Tapahka soon reacted by moving a AMC to bring on a new ST in which we replied by from going 4-5-1 V to the Hexagon. We were getting more chances and soon Beckett ran past a couple of a defenders and finished it into the bottom corner for 2-0 and that just about ended it as a contest, Pietropaolo missed one late effort to score from coming off the subs bench but we won well in the end.

Goals: Papaleo (46 PEN) Beckett (76) MOTM: Beckett.

Team Talk: That is the start we wanted and to make things better our other rivals BESIKTAS and QPR also lost their opening games which gives us a 3 point lead on any of our strongest challengers for the title.

Revised Title Odds: July Fourth 1/5, BESIKTAS 9/2, Tapahka 9/1, QPR 12/1, 20/1 BAR
    what was your 2nd formation that you used ... you did not mention
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

HEADLINE: "Double up" as United draw City in the League and CL competition...

It has been confirmed that Balkan United will face their brother club Balkan City in the League and Champions League this season. The draw was quite unexpected and I don't know If I'm glad or sad. Despite how I'm looking at it, the draw has a positive (+) and negative (-) side and I seem to become my own "enemy" and biggest rival. Balkan United are highly favourites, both when it comes to winning the League and CL (or CUP for that matter). A 26-0-0 record is a possibility. Balkan City ain't that bad either, and with the newly signings they could seriously challange United, despite being a T35 team. If we look at the league table and the opposition, then it's quite obvious that this will be a "easy ride" and a battle between United vs City from day 1 to 26 for the 1th resp 2nd place. I highly hold United as favourites, both as League and CL winners, but as mentioned earlier: City isn't that far away and it could be a quite interesting race from start to the end!

Balkan United face "FC Ion Nicoale" later this evening while erarlier on today, Balkan City crushed "Leo FC" with 0-7 and are currently at a 1th place.

PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by FrannaFt99 View Post
    Without a doubt 4-4-2.Beat a team 3* better than me 3-0 today.
    Good luck!
    Cheers bud!
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

I ran today into a token batlle, but could win some other 18 years old Nordeus gems (one with SA and multiple positions), another one with multiple positions and another with single position, but SA.
    So it was a costly day (60 tokens spent), but FC Kneipenkick upgraded the squad sucessfully thanks to a 500 token investment (after 3 or 4 seasons without buying tokens). I will post some pictures after I will have completed the power training up to a nice level.
    ppturano and Cat Harrison like this.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

Quote Originally Posted by FCB3 View Post
    what was your 2nd formation that you used ... you did not mention
    Hexagon.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*