Page 42 of 194 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292142 ... LastLast
Like Tree3111Likes

Thread: Season 44

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Gaule View Post
    And we're off...with injuries all round right away ... yay.
    I've had about 20 already with Power Training.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

League Level 7 Preview - Level 5 style!
    From a season where they managed to be unbeaten, now another tough Level 5 style league. This time they got a token buyer returning from a season tanking, Rude Boys.

The Italian side has a 48.5 quality with 7 5* players. Not just that, they are also playing on 3W-1-3N-1-2 dandelion, and have won the RR Cup last season without promotion. AEPRE FC's manager says "With our Token Monday/Wednesday/Friday plan, we can managed to beat them to win the title!"
    ppturano and Cat Harrison like this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I've had about 20 already with Power Training.
    Yeah, some of mine were training too. But thecageyones suffered 2 in their first match. One brand new scout, out for 3 right off. I don't really do PT, as in, don't buy loads of packs, just train them once a day at least and whatever they get from matches. Top them up with greens when needed.

Maybe I should start PT now, as I don't plan on buying any more players for my main squad? They're good for now, only brought in 3 scouts, sold off a few ... best to try PT for a bit then?
    It's all luck, nothing more. Whether bad or good.

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Curse of the red packs - again!
    Nikola Sretkovic is out for 4 days in the RR Cup match. He's once again out for 5 days!
    I had on my alt account 20 reds spared. Guess what: first match, 3 injuries, 3,3,2 days.
    Keith Gaule likes this.

Season 44 Universal Player Project
    Alongside the legendary Chano Petersen and Stacey Papaleo, it was Charnvit Kumchai who is the next legendary player, and therefore he is the universal player for Season 44!

To participate, you'll need to have an ST renamed to following:
    Name: Charnvit
    Surname: Kumchai
    Nation: Thailand
    Squad number: 4

Once you renamed him he'll look like this:

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

What is this for? I want to try, just brought in a new striker, does it matter if they were a new scout?

League Level 7 Preview - Level 5 style!
    From a season where they managed to be unbeaten, now another tough Level 5 style league. This time they got a token buyer returning from a season tanking, Rude Boys.

The Italian side has a 48.5 quality with 7 5* players. Not just that, they are also playing on 3W-1-3N-1-2 dandelion, and have won the RR Cup last season without promotion. AEPRE FC's manager says "With our Token Monday/Wednesday/Friday plan, we can managed to beat them to win the title!"
    It could of been a lot worse... With DragonRojo around... I've got to play against other token buyers or tankers these days, nothing easy. No wonder were getting an 8* team again.

My league looks like a bunch of tankers. 5* at level 6, with nothing but 2-3* opposition

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Gaule View Post
    What is this for? I want to try, just brought in a new striker, does it matter if they were a new scout?
    Do you remember the Universal Player that was around during season 39-41 where we got Chuck Norris, Ivor Hardy, etc...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Season 44 Universal Player Project
    Alongside the legendary Chano Petersen and Stacey Papaleo, it was Charnvit Kumchai who is the next legendary player, and therefore he is the universal player for Season 44!

To participate, you'll need to have an ST renamed to following:
    Name: Charnvit
    Surname: Kumchai
    Nation: Thailand
    Squad number: 4

Once you renamed him he'll look like this:

I didn't need a new ST this season so I won't be renaming any players to Charnvit Kumchai. I've made Watson to be a ST this season so we are not short for Strikers since now Kusama,Watson,Pietropaolo and Papaleo are all capable of being ST as well as having Michu in reserves.