Page 47 of 194 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797147 ... LastLast
Like Tree3111Likes

Thread: Season 44

HEADLINE: Squad introduction...

This is the "official" Balkan Utd squad for season 2 resp. lvl 2. I've have been selling and buying the last past 3 days, but now it's more or less complete. I still need 1 or 2 MF as substitutions, but currently it is "okey" as it is. Only 3 players were kept from last season (Marques,Baron and Teles de), while the others were sold and replaced. Many of the players I bought were just a couple of SKP from 6*, while the other 5* aren't that fare from 6*. This means that I will have a full 6* for this season and become one of the most competetive teams on lvl 2. Our chances of winning a "treble is high and I hope we will make it to the end.

So far they have been performing very good (except D.Maderes). Three of them (W.Wrzesniak, S.Khunsatan and D.Evans) have impressed more them usually and tend to score 1-2 goals per game (esp. the old fox W.Wrzesniak).

Here is the new resp old squad

And here are the newly signings. (mostly of them were bought for a token or two, while Constantin Vlad for 5T)

PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

FCB
    League Match 1 - Preview

Vedat FC Vs FCB

Vedat FC - 37.2 | FCB - 40.9

This is the first that we are going to play in the league. We are facing the toughest opponent of our League. We want to win this match for a better start. We lost to the opponent in season 3 CL semis who uses the same formation as this opponent, so we are thinking of different formations. We will see how it goes. Match starts in another 45 minutes

Players to watch:

Carrillo Scout MC 7*
    Master Scout ST 6* - MVP from FCB season 3
    Pavan Scout ST 7* (we made him 7*)
    Sibari 5* ST
    Last edited by FCB; 08-27-2013 at 04:13 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post

HEADLINE: Weak start in the opening for Balkan Boyz...

We started our debut with a poor opening against the Spanish "Luis FC" early on this morning. The game ended in a 0 - 2 away win, but looking at the differences between these two teams the result should and would have been bigger. Mateo Kovačić and Adem Ljajić scored for the awayside and M.Kovačić was declared as MoM. I didn't had the opportunity to follow the game due work, but perhaps it was for the best. Would probably start shouting/swearing. Anyway a win is a win and it brings us 3 points.

If we take a look at the league table and the opposition, then its' probably one of the "easiest" draws I've got so far and I shouldn't have any difficulties winning the league or get a 26-0-0 record. But with the game and result from today, you never know. We face a much weaker opposition tomorrow, I hope we will trash them!

It's nice to see the return of Balkan Boyz are a 2 season lay off for tanking. Think you did the right thing being highest level on your server to drop 2 levels back.
    Ljepoje likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Won't that make him even stronger on this server? I don't get tanking really :/

I would have thought it favoured weaker teams, they drop back and they're stronger in the same level the season after?

My Cousin was getting hammered in his season 6, he had neglected his team a bit. He didn't choose to tank it, he didn't have a choice, but he was better off for it. He dominated the same level the next [last] season and is comfortable now at level 7.
    Last edited by Keith Gaule; 08-27-2013 at 04:21 PM.
    It's all luck, nothing more. Whether bad or good.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Gaule View Post
    Won't that make him even stronger on this server? I don't get tanking really :/

I would have thought it favoured weaker teams, they drop back and they're stronger in the same level the season after?

My Cousin was getting hammered in his season 6, he had neglected his team a bit. He didn't choose to tank it, he didn't have a choice, but he was better off for it. He dominated the same level the next [last] season and is comfortable now at level 7.
    He was always going to be taking on T-Buyers every season and he wasn't prepared to commit to buying lots of tokens every season so he decided to tank it and drop back 2 levels.

Angel Miku-Zidane has learned Shadow Striker

FCB and Cat Harrison like this.

FCB
    League Match - 1

Vedat FC 0 - 4 FCB

Vedat FC - 37.2, 4-3n-1-2 | FCB - 40.9, Dandelion

We thought it is going to be a tough match but it wasn't. We lost in season 3 CL semis who uses the same formation but this time we did not give single chance to the opponent team. Beating the toughest opponent in the 1st match it self gives us big relief.

As usual we got a early break through by Master by a Corner from Carrillo at 20'. We got 2nd goal from Svejnoha from a long range drive at 25'. We got more chances but did not convert them as goals and we were 2-0 at half time.

Just start of the 2nd half Carrillo gave us one more goal from a Pile driver and increased lead to 3-0. Very next minute Carrillo was 1v1 with keeper and scored his second and 4th goal of the match at 49'. After that we tried too much but opponent's defense was strong and did not concede more goals. we finished of with 4-0.

First time ever in this match not even 1 Free kick was taken from both the teams and complete fair play by both the teams.

Goals: Master (20'), Svejnoha (25'), Carrillo (48',49').

MOTM: Carrillo

Team Talk:
    Good win and the kind of win we are looking for. CL Group stage match is in another 3 hours.

FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Quote Originally Posted by FCB3 View Post
    League Match - 1

Vedat FC 0 - 4 FCB

Vedat FC - 37.2, 4-3n-1-2 | FCB - 40.9, Dandelion

We thought it is going to be a tough match but it wasn't. We lost in season 3 CL semis who uses the same formation but this time we did not give single chance to the opponent team. Beating the toughest opponent in the 1st match it self gives us big relief.

As usual we got a early break through by Master by a Corner from Carrillo at 20'. We got 2nd goal from Svejnoha from a long range drive at 25'. We got more chances but did not convert them as goals and we were 2-0 at half time.

Just start of the 2nd half Carrillo gave us one more goal from a Pile driver and increased lead to 3-0. Very next minute Carrillo was 1v1 with keeper and scored his second and 4th goal of the match at 49'. After that we tried too much but opponent's defense was strong and did not concede more goals. we finished of with 4-0.

First time ever in this match not even 1 Free kick was taken from both the teams and complete fair play by both the teams.

Goals: Master (20'), Svejnoha (25'), Carrillo (48',49').

MOTM: Carrillo

Team Talk:
    Good win and the kind of win we are looking for. CL Group stage match is in another 3 hours.

Revenge for early Cup exit?
    Maybe even a 26-0-0 season coming up!
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    DUNGEON KNIGHTS SEASON 7 LEVEL 7
    League Titles (2) - Season 3 and 4
    Cup Titles (1) - Season 4
    Champions Titles (1) - Season 5

My Team : http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-knights.html

League Round 1

United Til I Die 0-0 BarcelonaPro

United Til I Die 93.7 4-4-2 then 4-2-2-2 - BarcelonaPro 93.6 3N-4-3

A tough opener against the strongest side in the division and although we had the lion share of possession our opponents had far more shots on target but our boys defended well and when we did get the odd chance they seemed very strong at the back.

Goals: MOTM: Edwards

Team Talk: Solid defensive display against the strongest side in the division so will take it.
    Cat Harrison, FCB and Chester FC like this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by FrannaFt99 View Post
    Revenge for early Cup exit?
    Maybe even a 26-0-0 season coming up!
    kind of revenge but I am not sure I make it 26-0-0 this time or not ... I have missed last season with 25 win and 1 draw to very low quality team
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013