Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Tips "How To Make Your League More Interisting"

Rookie

Tips "How To Make Your League More Interisting"

Hello, today is the last day of this season, everybody must eager to start the new season tomorrow and new league on Tuesday, .
    How was your season? Challenging or Easy?
    Well, If you want to make your league more interesting next season, here I have a tips for you, just add friends who is on the same or maybe even higher level than you, then there is a high chance top eleven will placed you and your friends in the same league.
    I have proof for this, last season I won all the match. then I added friends and for this season, 3 of my friends are in the same league as me. So for this season, I have 3 competitors in my league, and it's really interesting, .

Tips "How To Make Your League More Interisting"-untitled.jpg

Add friends who are also in your server, you can search them in the transfer auction list, just see through every players on the list, and you will see user who place bid on that player, if this user's level is high enough, just add him/her, .
    Well, gut luck for next season, I still have to win this last match to win league..

ps : oh well, just realized team named Brutal has removed me from his friend list, loool

UPDATE!!!

This is the result of me adding friends :
    I present to you, THE REAL CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!!!

Attachment 2025

The lowest quality is 32.3, and the highest is 41.3, but the most important is, all of them are active players...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tips "How To Make Your League More Interisting"-untitled.jpg  
    Last edited by dulipat; 02-12-2013 at 09:20 AM.

Apprentice
    hmmmm i dont know about that...in my server, i only found 5 good teams...1 of them is big spender tokens...46500 stadium capacity for level 1...lol...

ok added 5 of them let see if we can make a competition next season...
    Last edited by Playsmartpeople; 02-09-2013 at 08:14 AM.

Hmmm, if I add someone as my friend and he has friends on the same level and server, double accounts even, will they likely be in the same league next season to be in the same league as the team I added?
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    Hmmm, if I add someone as my friend and he has friends on the same level and server, double accounts even, will they likely be in the same league next season to be in the same league as the team I added?
    It may happen, but the higher the chance if they are also in your friend list.

Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    Yeah it is a possibility
    Season 10 Level 10
    Team : Real Mahmut F.C.
    Formations : 4-4-2 | 4-1-2-1-2 | 3-5-2 V | 4-3-2-1

League
    Champions (5) - Seasons 3,4,6,8,9
    Runners up (1) - Seasons 2
    Third place (2) - Season 5,7
    4th place (1) - Season 1

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 2,3
    Runners up (1) - Season 5
    Third place (2) - Seasons 8,9

CUP
    NO SUCCESS!

I never add anyone because of the 'friendlies' situation, once thats changed, I'd consider adding teams in game. normally I get chucked in a league with rubbish teams.
    Tarek Abed and Cat Harrison like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Darn, some of you will know I've been facing double accounts this season, I was hoping to separate them in next season's league lol.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I never add anyone because of the 'friendlies' situation, once thats changed, I'd consider adding teams in game.
    so there will be a change about that?
    well, I just added them, and if they arranged friendly with me without my permission, I simply removed them,
    Playsmartpeople likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by dulipat View Post
    so there will be a change about that?
    well, I just added them, and if they arranged friendly with me without my permission, I simply removed them,
    Well not that it will happen anytime soon, but once friendlies must be mutually agreed between managers then I will add possible managers.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

actually friends inviting you to friendlies are not that often. i have more than 50 friends and for the whole season they only arrange friendly with me three times. and none of them is arranged right before my match so i have enough time for next match. and dulipat is right. if you begin to feel annoyed about a certain person, simply remove him from the list.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast